Superman vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PillarofOsiris
DCnU Superman

vs

Magneto
Wolverine
Daken
Deadpool

Fight in a closed arena half the size of a football field.

StiltmanFTW
Daken distracts him with pheromones, DP tells some retarded jokes while Magneto uses Logan as a human missile.

abhilegend
^Who gets swatted away and superman beats the shit out of the rest of the team.

StiltmanFTW
He wouldn't see him coming, not under pheromones influence anyway.

pym-ftw
Supes, Magneto is the only real threat

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He wouldn't see him coming, not under pheromones influence anyway.
facepalm
You just want wolverine's team winning, right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm
You just want wolverine's team winning, right?

Just like you want Superman winning smile

But honestly, couldn't care less... it's just that PoS made a team that actually has a chance of winning. Daken's pheromones work on pretty much everyone... humans, mutants, olympians, symbiotes, etc... and Magneto with 300 pounds of adamantium is a pretty dangerous mix.

Mshinu
Clark-kebob

abhilegend
Just like you want Superman winning smile

But honestly, couldn't care less... it's just that PoS made a team that actually has a chance of winning. Daken's pheromones work on pretty much everyone... humans, mutants, olympians, symbiotes, etc... and Magneto with 300 pounds of adamantium is a pretty dangerous mix.
And that somehow makes me wrong? Dude, this is superman we're talking about. He has about 50 types of vision and hearing powers and enough willpower to see a canadian midget flying towards him. Not more dangerous than superman.

carver9
Magneto stomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto stomps.
Lulz.

StiltmanFTW
And that somehow makes me wrong? Dude, this is superman we're talking about. He has about 50 types of vision and hearing powers and enough willpower to see a canadian midget flying towards him. Not more dangerous than superman.

Yes. Yes, it does.

DCnU Superman. Vision and depth perception get distorted by Daken, he lulls S-boy into a false sense of security allowing Mags and Logan to make quick work of him.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Clark-kebob

thumb up

carver9
Real question...are there any fts of Superman being capable of withstanding Adamantium claws. I don't understanding why you are laughing at the fact that Magneto would win this ABHI. Magneto IS a high Herald. Superman isn't there yet, especially looking at all of his showings.

abhilegend
Yes. Yes, it does.

DCnU Superman. Vision and depth perception get distorted by Daken, he lulls S-boy into a false sense of security allowing Mags and Logan to make quick work of him.

thumb up
No, it doesn't. Maybe that's why spidey and hawkeye beat the shit out of him. This isn't thor you're arguing against. Maybe in your and Mshinu's wet dreams, in reality wolverine's claws might not get broken on S-shield. S-shield>Miracle metal.

abhilegend
Real question...are there any fts of Superman being capable of withstanding Adamantium claws. I don't understanding why you are laughing at the fact that Magneto would win this ABHI. Magneto IS a high Herald. Superman isn't there yet, especially looking at all of his showings.
He doesn't need to, he can avoid wolverine's claws at superspeed. Magneto isn't a high herald and neither is magneto+wolverine combination. I'm laughing at your "stomp".

Mshinu
No, it doesn't. Maybe that's why spidey and hawkeye beat the shit out of him. This isn't thor you're arguing against. Maybe in your and Mshinu's wet dreams, in reality wolverine's claws might not get broken on S-shield. S-shield>Miracle metal.

Is there ANY reason why adamantium claws backed by Magneto`s power wouldn`t penetrate Supes?

StiltmanFTW

Parker has the spider sense and Daken was holding back against him. Bendispower Clint one-shotted Mr Negative, beat upgraded Angel (who totally wrecked War Machine) and injured Thanos with his arrows, to name a few of his absurd feats. Bendis also depowered Daken for that encounter, stripping him off muramasa claws he had during that time and his pheromone powers...

S-shield = soft wet pussy waiting for Wolverine to penetrate smile

abhilegend
Is there ANY reason why adamantium claws backed by Magneto`s power wouldn`t penetrate Supes?
Is there a reason superman doesn't punches magneto's face in at superspeed seeing he doesn't go with his force-field up in fights anymore?

StiltmanFTW

Nope. No reason at all.

Mshinu
Is there a reason superman doesn't punches magneto's face in at superspeed seeing he doesn't go with his force-field up in fights anymore?

Come on, you can do better than that stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW

He used his forcefield recently in AvX: Versus... and UXF point one issue. I'm sure there are more recent examples.

abhilegend
Parker has the spider sense and Daken was holding back against him. Bendispower Clint one-shotted Mr Negative, beat upgraded Angel (who totally wrecked War Machine) and injured Thanos with his arrows, to name a few of his absurd feats. Bendis also depowered Daken for that encounter, stripping him off muramasa claws he had during that time and his pheromone powers...

S-shield = soft wet pussy waiting for Wolverine to penetrate smile
So excuses, excuses and more excuses? A trend of wolverine fans it seems. That was supposed to tell me that daken can't affect spidey courtesy of spider sense and hawkeye does it because his arrows hurt thanos and daken lost his muramasa claws in that fight? What an argument!

In your dreams, maybe.

abhilegend
He used his forcefield recently in AvX: Versus... and UXF point one issue. I'm sure there are more recent examples.
He did it once he was in the battle against Tony's repulsors. Against superman, magneto has to bring his shield before the battle starts or he would get oneshotted.

carver9
He doesn't need to, he can avoid wolverine's claws at superspeed. Magneto isn't a high herald and neither is magneto+wolverine combination. I'm laughing at your "stomp".

laughing

abhilegend
Come on, you can do better than that stick out tongue
I'm quite tired atm.

carver9
He did it once he was in the battle against Tony's repulsors. Against superman, magneto has to bring his shield before the battle starts or he would get oneshotted.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing
Laugh my minion, laugh.

StiltmanFTW
So excuses, excuses and more excuses? A trend of wolverine fans it seems. That was supposed to tell me that daken can't affect spidey courtesy of spider sense and hawkeye does it because his arrows hurt thanos and daken lost his muramasa claws in that fight? What an argument!

In your dreams, maybe.

Yea, the spider sense that Superman doesn't happen to have... while Daken was not using his power to the full effect.

Hawkeye does whatever he wants 'cause he's fueled by Bendispower. He would drop your boy Supes in seconds.

abhilegend
laughing out loud
Did you drink too much again?

StiltmanFTW

Mags has few kinds of forcefields, some are skintight and are on most of the time.

carver9
You need to read up on Magneto abhi.

Mshinu
I'm quite tired atm.

It shows. But lets get back to how Supes gets nailed from behind by ze claws while he attempts to breach Mags` shield wink

abhilegend
Yea, the spider sense that Superman doesn't happen to have... while Daken was not using his power to the full effect.

Hawkeye does whatever he wants 'cause he's fueled by Bendispower. He would drop your boy Supes in seconds.
Yeah and that helps against pheromones how if its already affecting spidey? Superman already showed incredible willpower when he was shown horrors from multiverse to break him on apokolips.

Another excuse. Keep it up.

S-shield>anything from marvel.

abhilegend
Mags has few kinds of forcefields, some are skintight and are on most of the time.
Those would get breached very soon if they exist(I don't know about them), quicksilver showed that.Originally posted by carver9
You need to read up on Magneto abhi.
Lulz. I've more than enough information about magneto.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah and that helps against pheromones how if its already affecting spidey? Superman already showed incredible willpower when he was shown horrors from multiverse to break him on apokolips.

Another excuse. Keep it up.

S-shield>anything from marvel.

Daken only messed up his vision, relying on SS allowed him to fight blind. Umm did that happen in DCnU?

Not an excuse, it's just the way it is.

You got it wrong, buddy. Anything from Marvel > entire dc smile

StiltmanFTW
Those would get breached very soon if they exist(I don't know about them), quicksilver showed that.

They've withstood projectiles that were hotter than sun...

Mshinu
Pff, Mags`s shields are strong enough to keep Supes at bay for a while at least. Long enough to nail him repeatedly with the claws, maybe also drain his solar energy or analyze Clark enough to bathe him with radiation harmful to kryptonians. Mags is a master of multitasking (as abhi already knows being an expert on Max).

carver9
Pff, Mags`s shields are strong enough to keep Supes at bay for a while at least. Long enough to nail him repeatedly with the claws, maybe also drain his solar energy or analyze Clark enough to bathe him with radiation harmful to kryptonians. Mags is a master of multitasking (as abhi already knows being an expert on Max).

This.

JakeTheBank
lol

Magneto would be a factor to regular Superman (who should best him eventually). He's definitely a very significant one to DCnU Superman, especially when backed by fodder he can use as human/mutant projectiles.

Anyone who disagrees is a fanboy.

Batman-Prime
Magneto, especially Magneto is a Team wrecker and a High Herald.

DCnU Superman is a High Herald, he even has the feats to be one. His latest especially puts him above any Hulk strength wise.

Neither Pre nor post Flashpoint Superman will no sell Magneto.

Without CIS, Magneto won't be able to even hit superman, while Superman won't be able to break Mags shields for some times. Superman would win though in the end, bein more durable, much faster and stronger, he would smash those shields in.

With CIS, Mags would put a better fight, even hurt or scratch Superman with his "boydtoys" but imho it wouldn't be enough to win a majority. Superman is now ridiculously strong and durable...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
His latest especially puts him above any Hulk strength wise.
give savage hulk the same test and you'd have doubts about that, tests have come back without definable limits for him, even the beyonder said his physical power was limitless. "wrecking earth with footsteps hulk" we'll just not mention

StiltmanFTW
And there's the asteroid feat...

psycho gundam
DCnU superman wouldn't be so gung ho to try replicating that, but i "hate superman" so don't take my ford for it.....

ares834
Superman wins. But Magneto makes him work for it.

And yes, I feel Superman's newest feat put him within the high herald range.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
give savage hulk the same test and you'd have doubts about that, tests have come back without definable limits for him, even the beyonder said his physical power was limitless. "wrecking earth with footsteps hulk" we'll just not mention

I'm extremely doubtful Savage Hulk would be able to do such a feat. He's done nothing quantifiable to suggest he can lift the world, much less bench it for 5 days. But WBH could do it.

psycho gundam
DCnU superman didn't show he could do that...till he did it. even hardcore superman guys here didn't really think NE superman could do that, and even regard DCnU superman to be the stronger of the two simply because of that feat alone.

NE superman could very well do the same thing, he has feats of strength and stamina to at least say he could possibly do it

Juntai
Originally posted by psycho gundam
don't take my ford for it..... What model?

carver9
Magneto, especially Magneto is a Team wrecker and a High Herald.

DCnU Superman is a High Herald, he even has the feats to be one. His latest especially puts him above any Hulk strength wise.

Neither Pre nor post Flashpoint Superman will no sell Magneto.

Without CIS, Magneto won't be able to even hit superman, while Superman won't be able to break Mags shields for some times. Superman would win though in the end, bein more durable, much faster and stronger, he would smash those shields in.

With CIS, Mags would put a better fight, even hurt or scratch Superman with his "boydtoys" but imho it wouldn't be enough to win a majority. Superman is now ridiculously strong and durable...

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
What model? http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/hbb2.gif

Batman-Prime
laughing out loud

I see, you lost your mind my Friend. Seeing DCnU Superman's strength feat, which is beyond anything Hulk has ever done made you go insane... poor Carver...

carver9
I see, you lost your mind my Friend. Seeing DCnU Superman's strength feat, which is beyond anything Hulk has ever done made you go insane... poor Carver...

Grey Hulk with flight destroyed a planet twice the size of Earth. A weakened Hulk sh**s on 1 earth weight.

Batman-Prime
Grey Hulk with flight destroyed a planet twice the size of Earth. A weakened Hulk sh**s on 1 earth weight.

That wasn't impressive, he was just a Bullet. Superman did that too. However, Hulk had never a lifting feat like this, ever. That's beyond him, he had trouble with the mountain during Secret Wars wink.

StiltmanFTW
Superman did that too.

To a small moon? And he ended up knocking himself out in the process.

abhilegend
Daken only messed up his vision, relying on SS allowed him to fight blind. Umm did that happen in DCnU?

Not an excuse, it's just the way it is.

You got it wrong, buddy. Anything from Marvel > entire dc smile
Spidey was still able to beat the shit out of him and he doesn't have the other senses of superman. Heck, he now has sonar type of hearing. Yup, in JL. I forgot to mention that he put a guy in a choke hold and dragged him to phantom zone from earth just by his willpower. Makes sense, no?

No, it isn't.

Thor and hulk disagree.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They've withstood projectiles that were hotter than sun...
Quicksilver bloodied him with a punch.Originally posted by Mshinu
His shield is but he doesn't go in fights with it on anymore. The only chance is energy draining but as shown in superman 13 he recharges very fast, nobody can create kryptonite now. Its an element unique to space-time continuum and even 5-d imps had to timd travel to obtain it. I never said I'm a magneto expert.

abhilegend
It was a magical moon moving at a very high speed. That wasn't a normal moon busting.

Batman-Prime

To another moon without trouble to a Dark Moon that was traveling with high speed. The Speed an object travels with increases it's mass, so yeah, even more impressive x2. Great mass through speed + unknown matter.

Sin I AM
Magneto is hh now?.....based on what

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Magneto is hh now?.....based on what

He "isn't now" he always was. Classic Magneto at least was a team wrecker who even beat the Phoenix.

StiltmanFTW
Spidey was still able to beat the shit out of him and he doesn't have the other senses of superman. Heck, he now has sonar type of hearing. Yup, in JL. I forgot to mention that he put a guy in a choke hold and dragged him to phantom zone from earth just by his willpower. Makes sense, no?

Only because Daken went easy on him before, sheathing his claws even.

No, it isn't.

erm

Read more Bendis' "masterpieces"...

Thor and hulk disagree.

Odinson and Green Goliath let s-boy win so he wouldn't fall into depression. He's such a sensitive alien.

Quicksilver bloodied him with a punch.

And COLOSSUS did not...

Batman on venom drew blood from Supes. "OMFG Magneto stomps!!!" eek!

His shield is but he doesn't go in fights with it on anymore. The only chance is energy draining but as shown in superman 13 he recharges very fast, nobody can create kryptonite now. Its an element unique to space-time continuum and even 5-d imps had to timd travel to obtain it. I never said I'm a magneto expert.

He keeps on using his forcefields, that's a fact proved by many titles. Deal with it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
What model? laughing out loud

abhilegend
Only because Daken went easy on him before, sheathing his claws even.

erm

Read more Bendis' "masterpieces"...

Odinson and Green Goliath let s-boy win so he wouldn't fall into depression. He's such a sensitive alien.

And COLOSSUS did not...

Batman on venom drew blood from Supes. "OMFG Magneto stomps!!!" eek!

He keeps on using his forcefields, that's a fact proved by many titles. Deal with it.
Yeah, and spidey doesn't have the other senses or the willpower of superman. Sheating his claws doesn't mean his pheromones were ineffective. Thor also fried his ass in siege.

I've read avengers, so nothing new.

What happened in reality is just opposite! Superman easily kicked their asses and to soothe them said his usual "he's the toughest guy" speech.

Colossus punched him without his force-field? When? Quicksilver bloodied him with a mach 5 punch in AvX 2.

He doesn't go in battle with it on anymore. He uses it in the middle of the fight. Deal with it, mutie lover.

StiltmanFTW
Uncanny X-Men #113. Scans courtesy of batdude123:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/492/magcolagain3pg.jpg

He took hits from Piotr before that page, too:

http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/3473/maggoesh2hwithcolossus9xs.jpg

-Pr-
Magneto is the only real threat here. That said, he could win it for his team.

Bouboumaster
The only one who as a shot a killing Superman in the team is...
Wolverine.
And since he can't fly, it pretty much sucks for the team.

Superman grounds Magneto, and then beat the ever loving shit out of the trio.
I give the team 1% chance of winning if, somehow, Wolverine tag Sups in the neck or in the face.

StiltmanFTW
He doesn't go in battle with it on anymore. He uses it in the middle of the fight. Deal with it, mutie lover.

Funny because just recently his skintight forcefield saved his life from a sneak attack, "plasma rounds hotter than sun" http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The only one who as a shot a killing Superman in the team is...
Wolverine.
And since he can't fly, it pretty much sucks for the team.

Superman grounds Magneto, and then beat the ever loving shit out of the trio.
I give the team 1% chance of winning if, somehow, Wolverine tag Sups in the neck or in the face.

Magneto can send him flying.

Daken can use his pheromones on Clark. I'm sure Deadpool could provide a distraction, too... btw recently (in his own comic) he almost KO'd Taskmaster with his farts laughing

Odekahn
Superman wins. Mags is a team buster but supes would be too if he were a bad guy fighting the teams magneto has busted. Magneto is the only threat, and superman is too much for him.

abhilegend
Uncanny X-Men #113. Scans courtesy of batdude123:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/492/magcolagain3pg.jpg

He took hits from Piotr before that page, too:

http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/3473/maggoesh2hwithcolossus9xs.jpg
PIS. Magneto doesn't have above human level durability without his shield.

ColossusGrundy
This is quite spite.

Supes would have NO problem destroying this team in less than a minute... without trying hard.

Pulls Wolverine apart at the joints. One-punches Deadpool, Dag and Magneto.

How this is even debatable is a shame.

JakeTheBank
lol

Magneto vs. Superman isn't spite.
Magneto w/ some fodded projectile vs. DCnU Superman isn't spite, either.

Mshinu

Yes, you really need to read up on Mags. Stop emberrasing yourself laughing out loud

Sin I AM
He "isn't now" he always was. Classic Magneto at least was a team wrecker who even beat the Phoenix.

Being a team wrecker doesn't make you high herald, and that Phoenix feat is pis

keiththegreat
The arena is small so Superman's flight is less of an advantage IMO.

abhilegend
Yes, you really need to read up on Mags. Stop emberrasing yourself laughing out loud
You need to do way better than this.

keiththegreat

Hulk held up a mountain once!

-Pr-

lol, now you're just desperate.

yes he does. unless you mean crazy durable comic humans.

Mshinu
You need to do way better than this.

Take a visit to Max` respect thread. Normal humans don`t slug it out with Sebastian Shaw or shrug of Black Bolt`s punches to the face (not to mention standing next to him when he uses his voice, no visible shield).

abhilegend
Take a visit to Max` respect thread. Normal humans don`t slug it out with Sebastian Shaw or shrug of Black Bolt`s punches to the face (not to mention standing next to him when he uses his voice, no visible shield).
Yeah and that's where his skin tight field comes into play which stilt told me. At that point in time magneto only had his external force-field. You know, which he used against phoenix.

DarkSaint85
I think Superman wins, but its no stomp.

StiltmanFTW

"I don't like it, it didn't happen".

Magneto is not a human. He's a mutant. It's well known he has some superhuman stats (particularly reflexes), durability being among them. Cable said a mutant can perform feats impossible for a peak human. In Generation X, mutants above-average attributes were elaborated on...

He stayed concious after getting punched twice by Black Bolt, too. Withstood an almost full force hit from behind from Sub-Mariner, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Pulls Wolverine apart at the joints.

Won't work.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9728/bondedskeletonlo1.jpg

Mshinu
Yeah and that's where his skin tight field comes into play which stilt told me. At that point in time magneto only had his external force-field. You know, which he used against phoenix.

Yawn, you are reaching for straws that are not there. Mags has been able to shape energy fields exactly as he likes since his earliest apperance. His superhuman stats are well known. Even against the Phoenix his personal field was mentioned as I recall.

abhilegend
"I don't like it, it didn't happen".

Magneto is not a human. He's a mutant. It's well known he has some superhuman stats (particularly reflexes), durability being among them. Cable said a mutant can perform feats impossible for a peak human. In Generation X, mutants above-average attributes were elaborated on...

He stayed concious after getting punched twice by Black Bolt, too. Withstood an almost full force hit from behind from Sub-Mariner, etc.
At that point, he had human durability without his shield. After he was rejuvenated by the hands of Erik the red, he might've had some type of superhuman attributes but its not enough to survive a full punch from namor.

Odekahn
So magneto can eat a planet busting punch? I doubt it.

And superman could just punch wolverine in the head like hulk did and scramble his brains.

StiltmanFTW
DCnU Sboy hasn't busted any planets with his punches. And that's what Mags has his shields for.

He could, but he'd be too busy getting affected by Akihiro's pheromones.

Diesldude
Superman wins.

-Pr-
DCnU Sboy hasn't busted any planets with his punches. And that's what Mags has his shields for.

He could, but he'd be too busy getting affected by Akihiro's pheromones.

Why are you so sure the Pheromones would work? Superman is almost always immune to that kind of thing, unless there's Kryptonite involved.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why are you so sure the Pheromones would work? Superman is almost always immune to that kind of thing, unless there's Kryptonite involved.

Because his pheromones worked on plenty of characters and it's not pre-reboot Superman.

Yeah, I remember Poison Ivy needing a kryptonite lipstick to affect him...

-Pr-
Because his pheromones worked on plenty of characters and it's not pre-reboot Superman.

Yeah, I remember Poison Ivy needing a kryptonite lipstick to affect him...

I wasn't talking about it being pre-reboot Superman, just Superman in general.

Nor was I talking about Poison Ivy, but good example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.