Green Arrow vs. Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No Glider for GG

Who wins?

YFZ 350
Ollie.

StiltmanFTW
Standard distance, GA wins. Osborn won't throw a pumpkin bomb that far.

Sixth_Winged
He has finger lasers. Anyway GA wins with this distance cause even with GG's insane damage soak (impaled with a glider to the chest but still going and surviving his whole bag of pumpkins exploding near him), he still has arrows that will give him hell.

StiltmanFTW
Electro-blast gloves, to be precise. They're not gonna work from 0.5km distance either.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Electro-blast gloves, to be precise. They're not gonna work from 0.5km distance either.

Was there ever a time that it failed at that range though?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Was there ever a time that it failed at that range though?

It failed at much, much closer range. It's a short ranged weapon.

Sixth_Winged
It failed at much, much closer range. It's a short ranged weapon.

Yeah but failing to hit someone out of accuracy wouldn't denote range. It does however seemed limited in range like you say.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah but failing to hit someone out of accuracy wouldn't denote range. It does however seemed limited in range like you say.

I didn't say it failed because of his poor aim. Here, Goblin needs to fly closer to Spidey hoping to fry him a bit:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2r7llpe.jpg

Sixth_Winged
I didn't say it failed because of his poor aim. Here, Goblin needs to fly closer to Spidey hoping to fry him a bit:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2r7llpe.jpg

Ah ok that seems valid enough. Wonder if ever upgraded it though.

Odekahn
- goblin glider = Ollie
+ goblin glider = Norman

ColossusGrundy
Ollie

and he does it while cracking his wise-ass comments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.