Kronos vs Demiurge/Gaea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotSoBad
http://marvel.com/universe/Kronos vs 2 primal-Earth deities

Horrificus
There is no reason for Kronos to win this.

Colossus-Big C
Isnt The Demiurge The Manifestation of earths magic?
Aka The Ancestor to ALL of earths Elder Gods/Skyfathers Pantheons, Hellords Etc.

Based on demuirge origins atleast

zopzop
Kronos exhausted himself fighting Dumb Drax and Moondragon! As pathetic as current Demogorge is, I don't see that happening with him and once you add Gaea to the mix, I don't think Kronos stands a chance.

TheGodKiller
^^This isn't Demogorge, but his daddy the Demiurge .

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^^This isn't Demogorge, but his daddy the Demiurge .
Whoops. But wasn't he retconned out of existence because of stupid @$$ Chaos War?

If it's Classic (aka still Father of all Earth deities) Demiurge, then Team Two can't lose.

TheGodKiller
Not being mentioned != being retconned out of existence imo . Btw, that "First Walker" bs that was mentioned in conjunction with Zenn-La(or some other extraterrestrial culture) probably might have been in reference to him .

Anyways, he is in this thread, so Chaos War doesn't matter here .

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Not being mentioned != being retconned out of existence imo . Btw, that "First Walker" bs that was mentioned in conjunction with Zenn-La(or some other extraterrestrial culture) probably might have been in reference to him .

Anyways, he is in this thread, so Chaos War doesn't matter here .
The way Chaos War retold the origin story of the Gods, I don't see where Demiurge would fit into it. It literally said that Gaea was the first thing to emerge from the Chaos. This isn't how the original story went.

Earth was already formed, then Demiurge seeded the planet with it's life energies, then a sh|tload of Elder Gods emerged more or less simultaneously.

Also in the original story, Demiurge was the sentience of Earth's biosphere only. So it would have nothing to do with the birth of any Gods on other planets. It wasn't even hinted at.

All this is pointless anyway, Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.