Karate Kid Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/158443-84883-karate-kid_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/95856/2653020-cablexf2012003_var_large.jpg

pym-ftw
Piotr easily, he isn't an impulsive fighter like Mon or superboy

Golgo13
lol! Come on.

pym-ftw
How does KK defeat Piotr?

Golgo13
Val can detect any weak points in objects and beings. He's been able to fight beings who are on Kryptonian level and take hits from them, who are far stronger than Colossus. Colossus would last longer since he's a better fighter, but not nearly as much as Val who would dodge his punches easily.

pym-ftw
Piotr is highly skilled and has no weaknesses currently, infact Magneto fixed his weak spots while armored

Piotr could drop him with a Thunder clap

Golgo13
That's like the Emerald Eye, which is indestructible, but Val still did it.

pym-ftw
erm

cdtm
He's not Colossusnaut anymore, right?

So, not truly invulnerable?

Golgo13
Concession accepted. Colossus can be taken out and the fight isn't as one sided as you think now go troll somewhere else,

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
erm

He's also kicked through force fields and metals even Superboy struggled to dent.

He even lectured Superboy that if he had his kind of training, he wouldn't have as much trouble ripping through the densest metals.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
He's also kicked through force fields and metals even Superboy struggled to dent.

He even lectured Superboy that if he had his kind of training, he wouldn't have as much trouble ripping through the densest metals.

Interon or however you spell it is probably more durable than Colossus.

pym-ftw
@cdtm

He has the feats pre jugg upgrade to survive falling from orbit

@Golgo

Lol I'm the troll,
erm
He bfr'd Mon by redirecting him, which makes no sence
Pis
He gave Superboy Vertigo by spinning him, but Superboy can move and react at super speed without upsetting his inner ear
Pis

Your move

Golgo13
laughing out loud Come on. Val has destroyed Inerton, which is DC's equivalent of Adimantium. Or close to it. He's taken down beings stronger than Colossus, don't be stupid.

cdtm
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/30983/537563-KarateKid02-16.jpg

Worldbreaker? big grin

He can do this, yet hurts his foot against the shell of crab people. Even if they had Superboy level durability, he never hurt his foot against Superboy.. eek!

pym-ftw
Which I just explained how, congrats

Superboy is about as skilled a fighter as Creel, and Mon's not much better

And if he hit the robot in a "weak" spot its obviously not as strong

Golgo13
Depending on the Mon-El, he has trained under Val armorr, so he's not as incompetent as you think.

pym-ftw
Beast trained under Logan and Cap, he still sucks at h2h laughing out loud

Golgo13
Doesn't mean Mon-El is and you can't really prove that Colossus is a better fighter. Besides, Val is light years ahead of Logan or Cap.

pym-ftw
Val is more skilled than Piotr I'm never gonna argue that, but Piotr's defence is above Vals offence

Golgo13
Now that I think of it, Colossus probably won't even tag Val. In a hth fight. While Val will eventually knock him down.

cdtm

And if he hit the robot in a "weak" spot its obviously not as strong

He's also broken free from Inertron restraints. (PC Superboy needed an amp from insanity to do same)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/LSuperboyLSH231-30.jpg

No weak point exploitation here, just more weird space karate techniques.

pym-ftw
You really want to go the eventuality card, armored colossus doesn't need food or water

juggernaut74
Val wins.

Golgo13
No, but he will get KO'd.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by cdtm
He's also broken free from Inertron restraints. (PC Superboy needed an amp from insanity to do
No weak point exploitation here, just more weird space karate techniques.
But a whole lot more standing still and amping ...

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
No, but he will get KO'd.
Better shot of Val breaking his foot.

cdtm
But a whole lot more standing still and amping ...

To perform a feat that exceeds base strength Superboy.

It proves he can amp his strength with his techniques, somewhat explaining how he can cause mini quakes with a kick to the ground, or tear through diamond prisons. He won't need to hit that "strength" level in a fight with a brick, even one as durable as Colossus..

Golgo13
Better shot of Val breaking his foot.

So, you're saying Colossus is more durable than PC Superboy? eek!

pym-ftw
Vals best chance of him beating Piotr is to bury him, but there's a big chance colossus just digs himself out very quickly

Golgo13
Colossus best chances is just to give up. Nah, he can take a few wins.

pym-ftw
How does Val deal with a t clap

Golgo13
By flying away.

juggernaut74
How does Val deal with a t clap Has Colossus ever used a Thunderclap?

pym-ftw
He has, granted it was post jugg upgrade, but even classic colossus is strong enough

Luke cage uses the t clap

juggernaut74
He has, granted it was post jugg upgrade, but even classic colossus is strong enough

Luke cage uses the t clap In theory wouldn't a t clap from Colossus be lethal from the clang of his metal hands? It's be like banging two hammers together. BTW on a side note I've seen Colossus create sparks by rubbing his fists together.

pym-ftw
Classic Colossus was a pacifist so I'm assuming that's why he never used it, that and the stealth approach the xmen use kinda is at odds with it

Golgo13
That would be Colossus's only chance, IMO.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but odds on KK creating a counter vibrational thunderclap which cancels out Piotr's thunderclap, causes KK to fly, coocks breakfast and makes everything burst into flames? Lol....

Horrificus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Interon or however you spell it is probably more durable than Colossus. I believe it was discovered that Colossus is made of "Fagimantium". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus
Originally posted by juggernaut74
In theory wouldn't a t clap from Colossus be lethal from the clang of his metal hands? It's be like banging two hammers together. BTW on a side note I've seen Colossus create sparks by rubbing his fists together. ...reeaachiinngg...

Blair Wind
Karate Kid is PIMAS (Plot Induced Martial Arts Stupidity) incarnate. He wins this easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.