Adult Franklin vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Adult Franklin Richards

vs

Odin in Destroyer Armor (same version that fought Celestials with all of Asgard minus the other ones in this list)
Bor
Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets and magic shield
Zeus
Gaea
Cyttorak
Hades
Classic Hercules with Mace
Loki
Perun
Hela
Dagda
Vishnu
Zuras
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill
Chthon
Zom
Set

8swords
BUMP.

I'm guessin this thread was made coz of a certain post in your thread "Asgard vs Mutants"

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WTF? if u added franklin to the list, you would have to add gaea, zeus, and every other skyfather and elder god in marvel earth and even then the gods have no chance.

correct me if I'm wrong stick out tongue

keiththegreat
Yeah, I'm curious if this is the general concensus.

TheGodKiller
Franklin wins.

Galan007
Cytorrak is the only question mark for me.

Frank should steamroll through pretty much everyone else.

JakeTheBank
Tbh, if Franklin beats Odin-Destroyer (which he does imo), there's no question that he punks Cytorrak, especially in a what's presumably a neutral realm.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
Cytorrak is the only question mark for me.

Frank should steamroll through pretty much everyone else.
He can be beaten(albeit with some effort) in his own realm by his own avatar. This isn't comicvine where people wank Cyttorak to ridiculous degrees claiming that he can beat the Living Tribunal left and right, in or out of his realm or that his power equals TOAA in the Crimson Cosmos. His best(implied) feats only put him at around skyfather-level, lower than Odin perhaps.

Frank bests him in this thread.

PS: Did you check out the Formspring scans/links that I posted on Character Ownage?

zopzop
Team for sure can do it. The 2000ft Destroyer + Set + Chthon + Gaea should be more than enough to do it.

People forget, Dr Strange/Spiderman/Thing/Scarlet Witch combining their willpower to fire up a Cosmic Cube burnt out it's power merely banishing Set from the Earth dimension and that was only because the Cube was backing up Dr. Strange's exorcism spell.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The recent Franklin from Hickman's run? Team.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbh, if Franklin beats Odin-Destroyer (which he does imo), there's no question that he punks Cytorrak, especially in a what's presumably a neutral realm. its not a gaunlet. All of them are attacking at once

Sin I AM
Cytorrak didn't lose to his avatar, forum myth

TheGodKiller
With the exception of the Odin-Destroyer, no one in that line-up is strong enough to challenge adult Franklin even in a team. After he's done decimating the Elder God/skyfather/trans fodder, he'll take out the Odin-Destroyer in a good battle.

Adult Franklin wins this handily.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not a gaunlet. All of them are attacking at once

I know this.

Just saying Cytorrak's lucky enough to be considered on par with Odin normally (being EXTREMELY generous to him). There's no way in hell he's equal to Odin-Destroyer.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbh, if Franklin beats Odin-Destroyer (which he does imo), there's no question that he punks Cytorrak, especially in a what's presumably a neutral realm. Makes sense. thumb up

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
PS: Did you check out the Formspring scans/links that I posted on Character Ownage? ermmno Missed 'em.

guy222
franklin

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
ermmno Missed 'em.
It was some funny sh|t. In fact they are what sparked the current Formspring/Brevoort controversy being discussed on that thread.

pym-ftw
Loki solos

"Id"
I would like to see Franklin stacked against DC cosmics. Classic Ion/Parallax, Imperiex Prime, Extan etc...

Golgo13
Originally posted by "Id"
I would like to see Franklin stacked against DC cosmics. Classic Ion/Parallax, Imperiex Prime, Extan etc...

Would you say DC's cosmic side (Vertigo included) are more formidable than Marvel's on average? or something.

Tony Stark
Franklin FTW

Bouboumaster
The only good answer is Galactus

Doon
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Franklin FTW

This.

Mr.SunKing
Franklin

Mshinu
Team`s only hope would be Herc kicking Frankie in the balls.

deathlife
Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.