Wolverine vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
All four of them.

Who wins?

Bentley
Which TMNT?

Sin I AM
Logan ftw..they would beat him without his hf though

Mshinu
Well Logan is a smoker so I suppose he could use some ashtrays..

Kazenji
Originally posted by Bentley
Which TMNT?

There's more then 4 turtles now?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Well Logan is a smoker so I suppose he could use some ashtrays..

He quit some time ago, but I guess he wouldn't mind extra ashtrays, just in case.

Originally posted by Kazenji
There's more then 4 turtles now?

Not to my knowledge, but there've been a few versions of these characters, I believe that's why Bent is asking.

Horrificus
Do any versions have any type of special weapons that could effect Logan's hf or bones?

StiltmanFTW
No.

SamZED
TURTLE POWER!

Unfortunately Logan still kills them.

KingD19
2003 TMNT put up a great fight. But I think the only turtles that could put him down are the cyberspace versions if they could summon those powers in a battle. Or Metalhead from the new one.

BruceSkywalker
Turtle power gets squashed

Brockalizer
Logan calls the Mario Bros and they all go out for beer afterwards. But seriously, what are they gona do against adamantium and a mutant healing factor?

cdtm
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Logan calls the Mario Bros and they all go out for beer afterwards. But seriously, what are they gona do against adamantium and a mutant healing factor?

Well, Leo did perform well against "blood worm" Shredder, who had a decent healing factor.

Nowhere near as good as Logans though..

But even Wolverines hf isn't unlimited. Do enough damage, fast enough, and keep on doing it, and you'll at least slow him down, if not take him out.

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
All four of them.

Who wins? If this thread doesn't bring Dum Dum back, nothing will...sad

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Which TMNT?

Use the best version. big grin

2003 and Mirage are pretty formidable.. Current series looks like they could be up there, too.

Golgo13
Use the best version. big grin

2003 and Mirage are pretty formidable.. Current series looks like they could be up there, too.

What is their best feats>

KingD19
So far their best feats are just fighting the Krang. Highly advanced metal robots who at first outperformed them in strength/speed/durability, etc..

And now they wade through them like fodder.

Damborgson
This would be heart wrenching to watch. sad

Brockalizer
Well, Leo did perform well against "blood worm" Shredder, who had a decent healing factor.

Nowhere near as good as Logans though..

But even Wolverines hf isn't unlimited. Do enough damage, fast enough, and keep on doing it, and you'll at least slow him down, if not take him out. I'll take Logan's speed over the speed of a turtle any day of the week. They still don't have an answer to his adamantium claws or skeleton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.