Mechwarrior Online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Open Beta Starts today!!

http://mwomercs.com/

Who's gonna be playing? big grin

Registered for the Open Beta today. Will be leaving my thoughts/comments on the game as soon as I get my hand on it.

dadudemon
I might play that game. Just depends on how much single player is involved. I don't want to play online...most likely. I will be holding out for Hawken as it seems to be a bit more responsive and just looks better.

cdtm
Minimum's are surprisingly low.. Even Intel cards like a gma 4500m is supported.

Yeah, I'll give this a shot. I was always more of an Armored Core fan then a Mechwarrior one, but this looks promising.

Nibedicus
First impressions so far:

Definitely has the feel of the old Mechwarrior titles. A few newbies will be turned off by the clunky turning/movement mechanics if they're not used to this kind of thing. But the mechanic really lends the feeling of piloting a big walking machine of death.

As it is still in beta phase, still a few bugs such as rubberbanding, random disconnects and a few problems with the hit detection.

Still, having fun. big grin

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm

Yeah, I'll give this a shot. I was always more of an Armored Core fan then a Mechwarrior one, but this looks promising.

Same here

Armoured core was the bee's knee's.

Cyner
I've been playing since week two of closed beta... lol

I already got the Legendary Founders pack and all that. I'm ready to get started for real smile

Nibedicus
Been playing this game (as there seems to be a gaming drought these few months) a lot recently and I can comfortably say that I'm getting the hang of the roles as well as tactics involved in playing the game and I've gotta say, it gets a LOT more fun once you get the hang of it and gets even more fun with a wingman/partner.

Anyone still playing the game?

Cyner: You got a nick? Add me man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.