Rachel Grey vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Rachel Grey vs Emma Frost

StyleTime
Emma beat Rachel(with Phoenix) once already.

"Whatever you believe, Marvel Girl, whatever the future may hold, you are not my equal." - Emma Frost.

Glorificus
Quickdraw.

Either Emma forces the battle onto the astral plane, where she kicks Rachel's ass, or Rachel TK's Emma's head into goo before it gets that far.

I tend to side more with Emma forcing a TP battle though.

Konton
She'd lock Rachel out of her tk like she did to Exodus even without an astral battle. She wouldn't need Dust to finish this job.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Konton
She'd lock Rachel out of her tk like she did to Exodus even without an astral battle. She wouldn't need Dust to finish this job.

Does she have faster reflexes than Rachel though?

Battle starts, Emma thinks: TP mind fry, while Rachel thinks TK neck snap both at the same time.

The effects of their attacks are both about instantaneous... so it really comes down whose neurons fire off first.

StyleTime
CIS is still on here. Rachel isn't going to try to like...suck Emma's eyes out through her vagina.

Konton
Originally posted by Glorificus
Does she have faster reflexes than Rachel though?

Battle starts, Emma thinks: TP mind fry, while Rachel thinks TK neck snap both at the same time.

Battle starts, Emma thinks: block her telekinesis.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Konton
Battle starts, Emma thinks: block her telekinesis.

While Rachel has thought: TK blast.

Rachel is thinking this at the SAME TIME Emma is thinking her TP attack.

StyleTime
I agree if we are talking strictly about their powersets, but I think Rachel is more willing to go for TP than you think. It seemed like she wanted to best Emma at her own game last time.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by StyleTime
Emma beat Rachel(with Phoenix) once already. "Whatever you believe, Marvel Girl, whatever the future may hold, you are not my equal." - Emma Frost.

No she hasn't Emma and Rachel fought once in a "PSYCHIC CONTEST" that ended with Emma as the victory only through psychic illusions. In all honesty Rach should have the ability to either beat or stalemate Emma but in a battle more likely Emma would out-maneuver Rach.

-Pr-
Emma imo. She's the better psychic for me.

StyleTime
Originally posted by celestialbodies
No she hasn't Emma and Rachel fought once in a "PSYCHIC CONTEST" that ended with Emma as the victory only through psychic illusions. In all honesty Rach should have the ability to either beat or stalemate Emma but in a battle more likely Emma would out-maneuver Rach.
It wasn't an all out fight obviously, but that's probably the most direct comparison we have.

For what it's worth, Emma sorta admitted Rachel was more powerful but lacked the skill to contend with her telepathically.

Darth Jello
Does Rachel have access to the full extent of her powers at this point? I know the Phoenix left her recently and that in her first few appearances, her powers were blocked by some sort of psychic trigger that was unleashed when a memory of Kate Pryde used the codeword Dark Phoenix on her.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Does Rachel have access to the full extent of her powers at this point? I know the Phoenix left her recently and that in her first few appearances, her powers were blocked by some sort of psychic trigger that was unleashed when a memory of Kate Pryde used the codeword Dark Phoenix on her.

Yeah, she's come along way in Watx she's using her powers much more and consistently at that.

ODG
Originally posted by -Pr-
Emma imo. She's the better psychic for me. I would agree that she is more refined. But like other posters, Rachel strikes me as having more raw power. Though, sometimes that doesn't matter in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.