Team Wanda vs. Team Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Scarlett Witch
Madelyne Pryor
Emma Frost
Hope Summers
Rachel Grey
Magik

Vs

Sersi
Meggan
M (Monet)
Talisman
Snowbird
Moondragon w/ MG

pym-ftw
Team 2 has members who can solo

nwg202
Team 1 have people who can mindrape and teleport limbs off.

Meggan got corrupted and possesed by Limbo magic when she became the goblin princess before. and they have Wanda.

Depends if MG with mindgem can take all the telepaths.

Hope doubles all the powers and the soul sword can hurt a lot of them. Depends if talisman can cancel it.

Magik's blink like teleportation powers and time manipulation aren't magically based though so talisman might not be able to cancel that.

Good fight. No one is soloing here

pym-ftw
^have you read Infinity Crusade, she controls most of marvel earth

nwg202
Yeah but a lot of people on team 1 have high resistance showings vs tp attacks.
Wanda, Magik has resisted Xavier,shadowking and PF powered Rachel. Emma in her diamond form has never been mind controlled to my knowledge. She's supposed to be immune to TP in this form. and is this Maddie as the Goblin Queen?

but if MG with the mind gem is truly uber and can turn all of them into veggies in millisecond then team 2 wins i guess.

Glorificus
Team Wanda, I wanna say 5.5/10.

Meggan, Talisman, Moondragon and Sersi are all some major guns.

Wanda is the biggest gun in this fight overall though, and depending on how insane she is, she could either stomp Team 2 or get stomped herself.

Emma can take out Monet.
Hope is another wild card, and if she's copying Wanda, Madelyn, Rachel, and Emma, she's going to have some uber TP/TK and reality warping, at least enough to stalemate or possibly beat Meggan.

Magik and Talisman essentially cancel each other out.

Sersi and Wanda is basically a quickdraw.

Snowbird vs Madelyn, I'd have to go with Snowbird, unless Maddie is Goblin Queen. In which case she would dominate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.