Star Wars Episode VII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/30/3577656/disney-buys-lucasfilm-plans-to-release-star-wars-episode-7-in-2015?=1

It's coming. ermmnone

Jaeh
....what?
what?
wh-
what?

I... I don't know how to react.

Barker
This is just so mind blowing. All those years of reading Lucas say "No" to it..

Reading those stupid Supershadow scripts when I was 13..

The fact that Lucas actually sold out and is letting Disney of all people add onto his story is..

Well mind blowing. I can't even describe it.

Jaeh
Originally posted by Barker
This is just so mind blowing. All those years of reading Lucas say "No" to it..

Reading those stupid Supershadow scripts when I was 13..

The fact that Lucas actually sold out and is letting Disney of all people add onto his story is..

Well mind blowing. I can't even describe it.

That sums it up quite nicely.

This is... I don't know how to feel about this.

Jaeh
Although, as a friend pointed out... what if they got Whedon or Abrams involved?

Hm.

Barker
I was thinking it'd be like PotC in space or something.

Another friend I was talking to was saying Ford and Fisher might not be interested in signing on and so I don't know if they're just going to be able to take some EU stuff and put it into a movie. Might have to come up with something entirely orignal.

Jaeh
Originally posted by Barker
I was thinking it'd be like PotC in space or something.

Another friend I was talking to was saying Ford and Fisher might not be interested in signing on and so I don't know if they're just going to be able to take some EU stuff and put it into a movie. Might have to come up with something entirely orignal.

Well, look at Avengers. We forget that Disney owns Marvel, and they did well with the movies, so y'know. *shrug*

The EU stuff is another one I'm a bit iffy about, and I'm hoping that the new people involved would be really close to the project. I'm not averse to the idea of something original.

Ushgarak
We'll use the PT area thread, thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.