Hulks vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH
Current Red Hulk
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Korg
Grey Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Hulk 2099

vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike
Classic Hercules with Mace
Perun
Heimdall
Ares (Marvel)
Bor
Dargo Ktor

No BFR

Fight in an abandoned field in Asgard

Sin I AM
gods

janus77
WBH wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by janus77
WBH wins.

naw

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
WBH wins. I'd tend to agree.

Bor is the only question mark for me.

PillarofOsiris
WBH might be the most powerful person here, but if you take out Bor and WBH from each team, the gods would sh** stomp them. The gods team overall is more versatile and powerful IMO.

golem370
Red She Hulk was standing toe to toe with WBH even after Banner left Hulk's body.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by keiththegreat
WBH
Current Red Hulk
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Korg
Grey Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Hulk 2099

vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike
Classic Hercules with Mace
Perun
Heimdall
Ares (Marvel)
Bor
Dargo Ktor

No BFR

Fight in an abandoned field in Asgard

Dargo Ktor is only about as powerful as Eric Masterson Thor from everything I've read, whom even Spider-man was able to give a tough time. I've got to go with the Hulks. If there were BFR, I'd have to give it to the Thors with their enemy teleporting ability, but, without it ...?

The problem is I don't see anyone on the Thor team that can clear the gauntlet of Skaar AND Red She Hulk AND WorldBreaker Hulk.
People seem to think Betty (Red She Hulk) is only about the level of Jen (Regular She Hulk). She's not. She's proven physically powerful enough to go against her father (Red Hulk WITH Loebforce) AND Skaar AND her own husband (WWH/WBH) on fairly even terms. Unlike current Red Hulk, Betty retains her ability to absorb numerous forms of energy and increase her strength to levels Blake and company shouldn't be able to handle, apparently WITHOUT risk of overheating, at that, as might happen to her father. As for Skaar, he, as far as I know retains his "Old Power" the ability to draw energy from and manipulate the ground beneath wherever he fights. Anybody ever see what Juggernaut did to Thor? Anybody ever see what Skaar did to Juggernaut ...?

deathlife
Bor.

Newjak
Gods

The Sorrow
Betty and Ross can amp from WBH gamma energies which turns the tide imo. If WBH takes out Bor and the two amped Red Hulks take out Thor and Bill, the rest of the gods will fall not long after.

abhilegend
Hulks.

Sin I AM
Bor and Bruce cancel each other out
Herc beats Betty
Bill Handles Skaar
Thor kills Ross

Gods for the maj

Damborgson
gods

thanos-prime
Hulks easy

Branlor Swift
Hulk could beat every God in Marvel and DC all by himself... at the same time

BruceSkywalker
hulks ftw.. besides didn't WWH beat up thor

Damborgson
^ No sir.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk could beat every God in Marvel and DC all by himself... at the same time

celeyhyga17
Team Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team Thor.

How?

Damborgson
Lighting to face usually does it

Sin I AM
because once hulk is outta the picture he rest of team hulk is easy pickings

quanchi112
Team Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.