Thanos's Thermopylae

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Thanos+299 Thanosi

VS

250,000 Kryptonians

AoD Thanos is the leader, the 299 Thanosi are clones of B&T Thanos

The Kryptonians are led by Zod, and 250,000 New Kryptonians

The battle takes place on an indestructible planet on a battlefield similar to the Hot Gates (Frank Miller's 300), minus the goatpath. No flying, the Kryptonians start out 1 mile away from the opening of the gate.

Branlor Swift
Ew

JakeTheBank
7ddx-kUVu2o

A video response worthy of this thread.

abhilegend
facepalm

JakeTheBank
^ To the thread or the video?

abhilegend
To the thread and OP.

pym-ftw
InB4FlameWar

DarkSaint85
Will the Kryptonians' arrows block out the sun?

JakeTheBank
And will Thanos and his Thanosi fight in the shade?

DarkSaint85
These are very important questions. Without knowing the full details, I say they draw/win/lose.

JakeTheBank
Reasonable. thumb up

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
7ddx-kUVu2o

A video response worthy of this thread. Love the video, maybe I shoulda added more Kryptonians, or a weaker version of Thanos. Surprised no one has labeled this as spite yet.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos stands over their broken bodies; victorious.

PillarofOsiris
So someone thinks a thanos clone is a match for 833 kryptonians. okaaaay.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
So someone thinks a thanos clone is a match for 833 kryptonians. okaaaay. You need to read some Thanos.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
You need to read some Thanos.

I'll get right on that, thanks.

quanchi112
I'll get right on that, thanks. Yw.

Brockalizer
So someone thinks a thanos clone is a match for 833 kryptonians. okaaaay. A B&T clone? Absolutely. If this were a Superman thread it would be different, but the average Kryptonian is nowhere near Supermans level. AoD Thanos would take out several Kryptonians with each omnidirectional blast.

PillarofOsiris
Let's say Superman is as powerful as 20 kryptonians (I'd have trouble seeing him beat more than 20 kryptonians at once).

Now you're saying a Thanos clone is as powerful as 41 Supermans. There sure are some delusional people on this site.

abhilegend
This is an obvious spite/bait thread.

-Pr-
Spite thread against Thanos. Come on guys.

Badabing
I just ninja warned people in this thread. Nobody will know until the bans start. biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.