Thanos vs. Wolverines (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Thanos is in the center of a tight 12ft x 12ft x 12ft indestructible box with 4 ruthless adamantium Wolverines (from the X-Men) who start on the middle of each wall. The Logans are on their A game skill/speed wise and out for the kill.

Thanos cannot bfr them outside the box, cannot use shields, cannot teleport, and cannot attempt to mind rape (I don't it think it would work anyway). Thanos must fight in character as well (like he normally does). Thanos wins if he kos (or incapacitates) all the Logans for a minimum of 1 min.

How does this handicapped Thanos fare in a match of the best of 10 against these Wolverines?

I say Thanos wins 4-6/10 (or close to splitting) in these conditions.

StiltmanFTW
Little purple pieces. That's all that will be left.

Branlor Swift
Thanos one shots all of them in the opening seconds

Stupid thread

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thanos one shots all of them in the opening seconds

Stupid thread

So everytime Logan is not one shotted by Hulk and herald level beings it's PIS? Whichever you say I would agree (seriously)

What about the Logan behind Thanos (or the one on the right)? Surely one of them may deliver the killing blow. Also these Logans are on their A game (have great defense and mobility and speed) and might not even get hit before the first 20 seconds.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
So everytime Logan is not one shotted by Hulk and herald level beings it's PIS? Whichever you say I would agree (seriously)

What about the Logan behind Thanos (or the one on the right)? Surely one of them may deliver the killing blow. Also these Logans are on their A game (have great defense and mobility and speed) and might not even get hit before the first 20 seconds. Herald level beings... relevant.

Good thing Thanos doesn't have omniblasts or a healing factor.

Or their mobility would be a great factor in a 12 x 12 box.

Nihilist
Omni blast . End thread.

Oh and stilt man is a retard.

Endless Mike
Did you see what World War Hulk did to Logan?

Imagine that, except 4 times, and quicker.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nihilist
Omni blast . End thread.

Oh and stilt man is a retard.

Warned.

Also, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.