Bloodsport vs. Streets Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cogito
Bloodsport

vs.

1. Black Widow
2. Connor Hawke
3. Batman (Dick Grayson)
4. Daredevil
5. Black Panther
6. Deathstroke
7. Captain America
8. Spiderman

All standard weapons and gear are in play. Neutral urban battleground. Feats for Bloodsport I and II are in play.

Does anyone remember this guy? I haven't really thought about him since the 90's...literally. Little surprised I've never seen him come up here before.

Golgo13
Didn't even know about this guy. One of the Bloodsport's looks like Stormshadow. What has he done?

Cogito
Both Bloodsports were Superman villians in the 90's. Each had the ability to teleport high tech guns and shit to them.

The ability to take it to Superman was part weakness exploitation (Kryptonite bullets were used once, IIRC), part weak 90's Superman, and a big part PIS.

They were basically normal humans with advanced weaponry, could teleport alternative weaponry to themselves to suit the situation, expert marksmanship. Also used explosives a fair bit. Couldn't really be disarmed (could always 'port in a new gun). Nothing real fancy in the skills department, IIRC.

Cogito
Honestly in terms of skill, Bloodsport is definitely below everyone in the gauntlet. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt though for being a Superman villain, having some pretty advanced weaponry, and explosives possibly resulting in 1 hit kills.

Golgo13
Cool. Kind of reminds me of Tech-9 from Milestone. Both Bloodsport and Tech-9 have near unlimited ammo and weapons.

srankmissingnin
He's basically Corsair.

Darth Jello
He sounds more like either Shotgun or Scalphunter. In either case, I think anyone on that list could take him out. I wonder how many pieces kryptonite needles break into when they slam into a proto-adamantium shield...

cdtm
Originally posted by Cogito
Both Bloodsports were Superman villians in the 90's. Each had the ability to teleport high tech guns and shit to them.

The ability to take it to Superman was part weakness exploitation (Kryptonite bullets were used once, IIRC), part weak 90's Superman, and a big part PIS.

They were basically normal humans with advanced weaponry, could teleport alternative weaponry to themselves to suit the situation, expert marksmanship. Also used explosives a fair bit. Couldn't really be disarmed (could always 'port in a new gun). Nothing real fancy in the skills department, IIRC.

Yeah, Supes basically just stood there and let Bloodsport fire on him. Total, 100% PIS.

The original Bloodsport, who used the green K bullets, also set up a dead mans switch on his teleporter, so it would blow up most of the city if he let his finger off it, believing even Superman wouldn't be fast enough to prevent it.. I'll admit, at that point Supes "was" pretty messed up. Rubbery legs, trouble flying, actually taking damage from rockets and bazooka's..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.