Pre Nu 52 Captain Marvel)vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathlife
HTH.

Fight takes place on the moon.

abhilegend
Cap beats the phuck out of this overrated punk.

deathlife
Originally posted by abhilegend

Wasn't it said that King Hyperion wiped out some Earths or something? The dude sounds pretty powerful.

Horrificus
Originally posted by deathlife
Wasn't it said that King Hyperion wiped out some Earths or something? The dude sounds pretty powerful. And, a "Galactus".

zopzop
Yeah. I actually see Captain Marvel hurting KH..................badly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathlife
Wasn't it said that King Hyperion wiped out some Earths or something? The dude sounds pretty powerful. Originally posted by Horrificus
And, a "Galactus".
So powerful, now see how he is compared to 616 characters. Breaks his hand upon the head of the weakest juggernaut till date.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/panther/hypejug5.jpg

Now before someone shouts "Argonite", that was used on him after this scene

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/panther/hypejug8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/panther/hypejug9.jpg

Horrificus
So powerful, now see how he is compared to 616 characters. Breaks his hand upon the head of the weakest juggernaut till date.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/panther/hypejug5.jpg

Now before someone shouts "Argonite", that was used on him after this scene

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/panther/hypejug8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/panther/hypejug9.jpg Anyway, I don't think King Hyperion has any of the weaknesses that the other Hyperion's have. I don't think Argonite works on him.

And, even though it was the weakest version of Juggs, I think his "invulnerability" was still partially intact. I don't remember him getting roughed up like that against anybody else.

So, that's saying something.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
Anyway, I don't think King Hyperion has any of the weaknesses that the other Hyperion's have. I don't think Argonite works on him.

And, even though it was the weakest version of Juggs, I think his "invulnerability" was still partially intact. I don't remember him getting roughed up like that against anybody else.

So, that's saying something.
A "relativaly more powerful" juggernaut nearly died from a building exploding and Angel had to heal him.

Horrificus
A "relativaly more powerful" juggernaut nearly died from a building exploding and Angel had to heal him. Arguing for the sake of arguing.

Are we really going to do this? Because, I could grind you into the dirt beneath the weight of a hundred scans and comments that depict the most powerful beings in comics being defeated, disarmed or detained by completely mundane means, beings and objects. laughing

But, instead, I would rather eat my bowl of Lucky Charms in peace. big grin

abhilegend
Arguing for the sake of arguing.

Are we really going to do this? Because, I could grind you into the dirt beneath the weight of a hundred scans and comments that depict the most powerful beings in comics being defeated, disarmed or detained by completely mundane means, beings and objects. laughing

But, instead, I would rather eat my bowl of Lucky Charms in peace. big grin
You are going to scan-blitz me? Go ahead and find out how that turns out for you.

carver9
KH wins. Come at me ABHI.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
KH wins. Cum at me ABHI.
Ewww.

Horrificus
You are going to scan-blitz me? Go ahead and find out how that turns out for you. Not worth my time, since the point of my statement was that silly low showings exist for all uber-characters.

And, I already know how it would turn out for me. It would be me crushing you with facts and scans, and then you resorting to insults and chaotic releases of suppressed homo-erotic energies.

So, I would rather skip the whole process and relax, knowing that I am superior. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Billy 10/10

abhilegend
Not worth my time, since the point of my statement was that silly low showings exist for all uber-characters.

And, I already know how it would turn out for me. It would be me crushing you with facts and scans, and then you resorting to insults and chaotic releases of suppressed homo-erotic energies.

So, I would rather skip the whole process and relax, knowing that I am superior. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Blah, blah, blah. Go wank quasar or some shit.

Newjak
Anyway, I don't think King Hyperion has any of the weaknesses that the other Hyperion's have. I don't think Argonite works on him.

So, that's saying something. Cain was still extremely durable but definitely not close to as invulnerable as he was before.

Thor, Iron-man had him bleeding and about to get knocked out.

Luke Cage's nanites were enough to keep him in check, it was stated if he was close to full power they would have been useless. Mutated creatures whose touch could paralyze people took him down after he ran through one or two of them.

He obviously wasn't the same Juggernaut.

Also KH loses most of his best feats are hyperbole, and his other feats were severely lacking or didn't add up.

He couldn't stop one meteorite, Exiles Mmic's half speed light attack was enough to seriously hurt him, namora was able to break his neck. His healing factor at the time was based solely on the weird energy the crystal palace was putting off around him.

I would expect any decent herald level being to beat him soundly.

Starscream M
newjak, do you think marvel would ever have the balls to restore juggernaut to his former glory?

-K-M-
They apparently just did, well....technically 616 Cain was repowered by an alternate reality Cytorakk. So I guess we will have to wait and see if he has the same powers.

Horrificus
Blah, blah, blah. Go wank quasar or some shit. Ha! There it is!
You actually brought Quasar up again!
Hehe. You may want to take a look at that with a good therapist. laughing

abhilegend
Ha! There it is!
Or complaint about hulk. Bug off.

-Pr-
Abhi, cut out the hostility.

KH wins. Come on me ABHI.

Eww.

abhilegend
Arguing for the sake of arguing.

But, instead, I would rather eat my bowl of Lucky Charms in peace. big grin Originally posted by Horrificus
Not worth my time, since the point of my statement was that silly low showings exist for all uber-characters.

So, I would rather skip the whole process and relax, knowing that I am superior. roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Horrificus
Ha! There it is!
He's the one baiting/flaming here.

Horrificus
He's the one baiting/flaming here. Actually, I was just joking with you. Trying to lighten it up.
Sorry about that.
I'll lay off.

abhilegend
Actually, I was just joking with you. Trying to lighten it up.
Sorry about that.
I'll lay off.
You didn't sound like joking, but ok.

-Pr-
My original post stands.

zopzop
Actually, I was just joking with you. Trying to lighten it up.
Sorry about that.
I'll lay off.
See what happens when you get frisky with posters not named "Zopzop"? Don't stray next time! wink

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
See what happens when you get frisky with posters not named "Zopzop"? Don't stray next time! wink True.
Plus, I think I was just lacking fiber in my diet. Recent "evidence" shows that this situation has been rectified.
And, I didn't use fabric softener when I washed and dried my underwear. Crunchy undies always make me confrontational.

zopzop
True.
Plus, I think I was just lacking fiber in my diet. Recent "evidence" shows that this situation has been rectified.
And, I didn't use fabric softener when I washed and dried my underwear. Crunchy undies always make me confrontational.
I already see your problem. Do what I do, post "commando".

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Eww.

Really!! Is this where your mind goes when I say stuff like that?

zopzop
Really!! Is this where your mind goes when I say stuff like that?
Come vs Cum . I'd say his mind was in the right place. wink

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
Come vs Cum . I'd say his mind was in the right place. wink Oh, come on now!
Carver is obviously well-versed in the Latin Language!

Explanation-
Cum is the Latin word for with and is usually used to join two nouns, showing that something serves two purposes.

Examples-
She is a waitress-cum-singer in the restaurant.

This is my bedroom-cum-study.

Carver is most probably a well-educated, scholarly individual that just mixed up his fluent use of Latin, with his English.

carver9
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.