Odin vs Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Slugfest only. Odin can amp his physical stats, but won't use any energy blasts or other exotic powers. He also gets no weapons.

Odin

vs

Skaar
WBH
Red She Hulk
Current Red Hulk
She Hulk

No BFR

celeyhyga17
Odin the All Father.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Odin the All Father.

JakeTheBank
Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

JakeTheBank
After all, Odin's mere "slugfests" have done way more damage than Hulk's has.

biscuits

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Slugfest only. Odin can amp his physical stats, but won't use any energy blasts or other exotic powers. He also gets no weapons.

Odin

vs

Skaar
WBH
Red She Hulk
Current Red Hulk
She Hulk

No BFR

Spite thread. Not only would Odin not be able to harm WBH, WBH would kill him pretty fast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
After all, Odin's mere "slugfests" have done way more damage than Hulk's has.

biscuits

Odin slugfests didn't do 1 billionth of the damage WBH has done.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Spite thread. Not only would Odin not be able to harm WBH, WBH would kill him pretty fast.

LOL!!!

Odin slugfests didn't do 1 billionth of the damage WBH has done.

LOL!!!!!

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Prove that Odin is capable of hitting with forces above billions of times greater than that of disintegrating hundreds of mindless ones and Hulk peers.

Prove that Odin can withstand a force, that less than billions of times less has cracked Umar's barrier. WBH didn't touch Umar's barrier, but thunderclapped and caused it to crack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't have to prove anything to you. There's a respect thread that exists, go educate myself.

If you actually think I'm going to waste my time debating your nonsense, you're more looney than I thought.

Silent Master
Prove that Odin is capable of hitting with forces above billions of times greater than that of disintegrating hundreds of mindless ones and Hulk peers.

Prove that Odin can withstand a force, that less than billions of times less has cracked Umar's barrier. WBH didn't touch Umar's barrier, but thunderclapped and caused it to crack.

e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2
e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2
e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2 e=mc2
IOW, per real world physics.....Odin stomps 10/10

PillarofOsiris
I've been out of the loop in terms of reading marvel lately (pretty much all my comic book reading time lately has been devoted to DCnU) but someone commented in another thread that Red She Hulk is pretty much on par with WBH. If that's true this could really be a fight. Hulk was able to knock back Zeus afterall. Granted that's not much...

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't have to prove anything to you. There's a respect thread that exists, go educate myself.

If you actually think I'm going to waste my time debating your nonsense, you're more looney than I thought. I saw ever feat by Odin. It's impossible for you to prove. I just said prove it because I know you can't.

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I've been out of the loop in terms of reading marvel lately (pretty much all my comic book reading time lately has been devoted to DCnU) but someone commented in another thread that Red She Hulk is pretty much on par with WBH. If that's true this could really be a fight. Hulk was able to knock back Zeus afterall. Granted that's not much...

WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWH that fought Zeus too.

the Darkone
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

erm it was sucker punch, looked what happened after that!

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by the Darkone
erm it was sucker punch, looked what happened after that!

I realize that, but my only point was Zeus looked like he FELT it. Not saying it even did any lasting damage at all, or that Hulk had a chance in hell of winning.

abhilegend
KMC odin wins.
dur

the Darkone
Odin, this is no contest. Odin amping himself with the Odin force strength, durability, they will pretty much get one shotted dead, Hulk thought he got his a$$ whipped by Zeus was bad wait until he fight's a Viking God.

DickBlazer
Odin is not gonna one shot WBH. No way.

Batman-Prime
The Hulk's smash puny God.

http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/bwe/images/2012/05/Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

the Darkone
Odin will one shot the hulks, if u don't think so then u don't who Odin is!

Damborgson
....Odin. most of those are one shots.

Terryc250
Odin 1 shots all of them except WBH. He would need to exert more for WBH, but gives WBH a swift galactus level headbutt and WBH is no more.

the Darkone
WBH will get 2 shot by Odin, and their all pimp hands

Badabing
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Hulk's smash puny God.

http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/bwe/images/2012/05/Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif like

Doon
Woden

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
KMC odin wins.
dur

As does Marvel Comics' Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.