Hulk w/red lantern ring vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The ring can not be taken from Hulk.

This is WWH. He gets a yr to practice using the ring.

The Sorrow
What is WWH?

Digi
Good fight imo.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
What is WWH?

World at war Hulk.

abhilegend
What is WWH?
Who's what in hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's anger overloads the ring and he proceeds to smash the puny little emo.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And then carver woke up.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
And then carver woke up.

And the beatdown was still happening.

PillarofOsiris
I'm pretty sure this thread has been done. SBP breaks Hulk in half.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

The Sorrow
World at war Hulk.
Misnomer bro. Anyway Hulk likely wins if he has the ring.

Digi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
And then carver woke up.

laughing out loud

I lost it reading this.

Mindset
And the beatdown was still happening. laughing out loud

lawest9
What is WWH? Hulk smash SBP and lift whole DCU and toss it into the sea, lol. Right Carver?????

Mindset
Carver has already won this thread.

-Pr-

This is WWH. He gets a yr to practice using the ring.

I really hope you're using the term WWH in the correct context.

Badabing
What is WWH? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_HulkOriginally posted by carver9
And the beatdown was still happening. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Mindset
Carver has already won this thread. Agreed.

g_hulk

Batman-Prime
In a Forum fight SBP stomps, in a Comic he still stomps but Hulk will put up a good fight.

However, due to Carvers superior argument and quick mind, I would say Carver... ehm Hulk wins.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Badabing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Hulk
thumb up
Which is why I asked cuz there's no such Hulk named "WWH" but if Carver typo-ed and meant using Hulk from that arc only then fair enough.

Brockalizer
Even with the red ring I think Prime would be too much for WWH, WBH on the other hand would be another story. Sorry Carver.

Sin I AM
Prime beats any version of hulk

Zack Fair
What would the ring do besides give him flight and the ever-annoying puke blood attack.

Would Hulk be able to control himself or would he turn into a dumber version of Savage hulk?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What would the ring do besides give him flight and the ever-annoying puke blood attack.

Would Hulk be able to control himself or would he turn into a dumber version of Savage hulk? good questions

carver9
The red ring fuels rage which will empower Hulk which equals doom to anyone who's fighting him.

Sin I AM
Same character with novice lantern abilities...it takes more than a year and rage to be proficient with a ring, and with the red ring it'll likely revert wwh to savage level

armedforbattle
A red ring that overloads the users body with rage.
And a character that gets stronger as he gets angrier
And said character can now fly, has shields and create light constructs.

Hmmm, Hulk wins, then benches earth for 10 days.

Golgo13
Prime takes away the ring and beats Hulk to death.

Golgo13
Ah, snaps! Carver finally changed his avatar!!

Mindset

SquallX
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Even with the red ring I think Prime would be too much for WWH, WBH on the other hand would be another story. Sorry Carver.

And that Hulk would also get his ass kicked.

JakeTheBank
Worldbreaker Hulk with the red ring would probably make Prime cry, to be honest.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Worldbreaker Hulk with the red ring would probably make Prime cry, to be honest.

That's a big fat NO.

Named me one thing that Worldbreaker Hulk did, and I'll name 2 feats Prime did, and did it 100x better.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
That's a big fat NO.

Named me one thing that Worldbreaker Hulk did, and I'll name 2 feats Prime did, and did it 100x better.

...not sure if you're serious here.

You don't think Prime is beyond Hulk's means to hurt (and badly) here, do you?

Hell, Savage Hulk would hurt Prime and probably draw blood from him. Worldbreaker Hulk would mess Prime up and due to his freakish durability and healing factor, I don't see Prime knocking him out anytime soon if he decides to slug it out with him - which he probably will unless we play the superspeed extrapolation/forum mode game.

There's really nothing to suggest that Prime would have an easy time with this Hulk at all. That's not opinion either but rather fact based on on panel evidence.

SquallX
...not sure if you're serious here.

You don't think Prime is beyond Hulk's means to hurt (and badly) here, do you?

Hell, Savage Hulk would hurt Prime and probably draw blood from him. Worldbreaker Hulk would mess Prime up and due to his freakish durability and healing factor, I don't see Prime knocking him out anytime soon if he decides to slug it out with him - which he probably will unless we play the superspeed extrapolation/forum mode game.

There's really nothing to suggest that Prime would have an easy time with this Hulk at all. That's not opinion either but rather fact based on on panel evidence.

Prime was taking form the like of Earth 2 Superman, weaken after months inside a red, yet he was still strong enough to beat the shit out of Ion, then the whole Justice League.

Made Black Adam and all the heroes his *****. Escaped the Speed Force. Survived the Anti-Monitor anti matters energies. Rearrange the whole Universe by moving planets around like they were nothing.

Yeah, Hulk stands no chance in hell of beating Prime in a fight.

abhilegend
Here we go.

JakeTheBank
Prime was taking form the like of Earth 2 Superman, weaken after months inside a red, yet he was still strong enough to beat the shit out of Ion, then the whole Justice League.

Made Black Adam and all the heroes his *****. Escaped the Speed Force. Survived the Anti-Monitor anti matters energies. Rearrange the whole Universe by moving planets around like they were nothing.

Yeah, Hulk stands no chance in hell of beating Prime in a fight.

Hulk would have made Sodamnstupid Yat his bottom b1tch, tbh.

And yeah, those are cool feats. Never said Prime didn't have any.

But Prime isn't beyond Savage Hulk's means to hurt and as such certainly not beyond WWH's means to hurt and as such definitely not beyond WBH's means to hurt.

Considering the likes of people who have been able to consistently hurt Prime and draw blood from him it's actually quite stupid to assume that Hulk wouldn't make Prime feel as if he was in a fight.

So, just to be clear:

You don't think Prime is beyond Hulk's means to harm physically, do you? As long as you don't think Prime is going to no sell Hulk, we should be good.

carver9
Lol...he punched Adam one time and people call that "owning" even though Adam was still 100% after the battle. Hahahahaha...

He fought an inexperienced Ion that STILL gave him a fight before being hit by lead and people make this into some type of uber showing. Especially for a character with no fts.

He didn't escape the speed force.

Moving planets ain't sh**. Especially when we have Heralds like Majestro that could do the same thing with ease.

Lol...Savage Hulk has survived without damaged being hit by antimatter.

WBH would kill Prime.

SquallX
Hulk would have made Sodamnstupid Yat his bottom b1tch, tbh.

And yeah, those are cool feats. Never said Prime didn't have any.

But Prime isn't beyond Savage Hulk's means to hurt and as such certainly not beyond WWH's means to hurt and as such definitely not beyond WBH's means to hurt.

Considering the likes of people who have been able to consistently hurt Prime and draw blood from him it's actually quite stupid to assume that Hulk wouldn't make Prime feel as if he was in a fight.

So, just to be clear:

You don't think Prime is beyond Hulk's means to harm physically, do you? As long as you don't think Prime is going to no sell Hulk, we should be good.

Never said that Hulk wouldn't make Prime bleed, or give him a fight. But at the end, Hulk at his best is far below Prime's at his best.

Oh Carver, if Prime didn't escape the speed force, then how did he get out?

JakeTheBank
Never said that Hulk wouldn't make Prime bleed, or give him a fight. But at the end, Hulk at his best is far below Prime's at his best.

Oh Carver, if Prime didn't escape the speed force, then how did he get out?

I think Prime is overall more formidable than Hulk due to his wider scope of ability, but in a fight between the two, I don't see Prime stomping Hulk at all. He really hasn't stomped anyone one-on-one to justify that. And I see Prime getting hurt way more than Hulk due to Hulk's healing factor.

abhilegend
Prime escaping speed force is inconsistent. In Flash:fastest man alive Bart recalls flashes stranding prime on an alternate earth when there were no alternate earths in DCU. Then wally mentioned how flashes stranded prime deep in speed force in Flash after returning in Lightning saga and barry confirmed that in Flash:rebirth. It depends who you consider more reliable.

WhiteWitchKing
WWH
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7019/249768-192026-world-war-hulk_super.jpg

+

Red Ring
http://25.media.tumblr.com/avatar_ee91bf2b7bcc_128.png

=

PEW PEW PEW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/808213-fun_super.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
WWH
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7019/249768-192026-world-war-hulk_super.jpg

+

Red Ring
http://25.media.tumblr.com/avatar_ee91bf2b7bcc_128.png

=

PEW PEW PEW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/808213-fun_super.jpg
LMFAO. WWK, you win this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.