Daredevil Vs Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/954947-shatterstar_marco_santucci_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/97135-199227-daredevil_large.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Matt.

the ninjak
Didn't Shatterstar beat the Thing?

YFZ 350
Yea

8swords
aint shatterstar homo?

SamZED
You worried about DD's rearginity?

BUSTER1
As much as I hate to say it, I think Shatterstar takes this.

DTM
Yep, going with Shatterstar as well. Ones street level, the other is definately a decent level meta fighter.

KingD19
Not only has Shatterstar beat Thing with relative ease(stopping a downward barbell slam meant to hurt Strong Guy with one hand, then kicking him out a window). He's dodged full auto gunfire from multiple sources at pointblank range.

Bentley
Daredevil sh_tstomps, Shatterstar is fodder.

zopzop
Shatterstar breaks DD. Shatterstar FTMFW!
Originally posted by KingD19
Not only has Shatterstar beat Thing with relative ease(stopping a downward barbell slam meant to hurt Strong Guy with one hand, then kicking him out a window). He's dodged full auto gunfire from multiple sources at pointblank range.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146116-shatterstar_thing3_super.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146120-shatterstar_thing1_super.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146121-shatterstar_thing_5_super.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146123-shatterstar_thing_4_super.png

StiltmanFTW
Didn't he get swatted when Thing climbed back?

Daredevil had a really long fight with Hogun. Shatterstar struggled with undead fodder asgardians, got two-shotted by one even...

abhilegend
^Yup. Thing swatted him away.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't he get swatted when Thing climbed back?

Daredevil had a really long fight with Hogun. Shatterstar struggled with undead fodder asgardians, got two-shotted by one even...
Hogun != Thing. Also wasn't Hogun suffering from some condition at the time?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Yup. Thing swatted him away.

Thanks, that's how I remembered it.

Originally posted by zopzop
Hogun != Thing. Also wasn't Hogun suffering from some condition at the time?

And fodder asgardians =/= Hogun erm He didn't even beat Thing because Grimm made his way back to the battlefield under his own power... forum rules, sorry bro.

He was seeing DD as the enemy, hallucinating or under some spell or something.

Matt's also done better against Wolverine.

YFZ 350
How has Shatterstar done against Wolverine?

Golgo13
Iirc wolverine owned ss.

yaadaveyaa
id take dd

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Iirc wolverine owned ss.

thumb up

In all three encounters SS has lost.

DTM
DD does well against Wolverine, but in the end Id give Logan the 8 or 9 wins out of 10 against Matt, so.....

Bentley
When Shatterstar casually one-shots Wolverine in an entirely canon book, and when he knocks out one of Wolverine's nastiest enemies such as Gorgon -who is pretty much untouchable- with a single kick, maybe then we can start talking about Shatterstar giving Matt some troubles.

But seriously, DD has showings on his side.

StiltmanFTW
Showings, experience, skill, better senses too, I bet...

Shittystar is out of his league here.

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
Daredevil sh_tstomps, Shatterstar is fodder.

BruceSkywalker
can't murdock simply evade shatterstar's moves and then attack??

DTM
Shatterstar is about as fast and as good a fighter as DD, in addition to being superhuman in strength and endurance, by a sizeable amount. If anyones losing steam as this fight goes on, it sure aint gonna be Shatterstar. DD is good, but hes just out of his power league in reliably beating SS.

StiltmanFTW
Matt is one of the most skilled streets Marvel has and beating someone like Shatterstar wouldn't be nothing he hasn't done before...

zopzop
Originally posted by DTM
Shatterstar is about as fast and as good a fighter as DD, in addition to being superhuman in strength and endurance, by a sizeable amount. If anyones losing steam as this fight goes on, it sure aint gonna be Shatterstar. DD is good, but hes just out of his power league in reliably beating SS.
Exactly. Recently he looked like he CASUALLY stopped a weapon attack by the Thing that was about to pummel Guido. Thing is Cl100 now no? That was a damn impressive showing by Shatterstar.

StiltmanFTW
Exactly. Recently he looked like he CASUALLY stopped a weapon attack by the Thing that was about to pummel Guido. Thing is Cl100 now no? That was a damn impressive showing by Shatterstar.

That happens in comics all the time, Daken stopped Skaar's sword strike with Wolverine's skull...

zopzop
That happens in comics all the time, Daken stopped Skaar's sword strike with Wolverine's skull...
Not for anything but I think you are downplaying the Shatterstar/Thing encounter big time.

Do you have a scan of the Daken/Skaar incident?

In the Shatterstar/Thing fight; Shatterstar not only stopped a strike from a Cl100 character barreling downward on his teammate, he was casually swinging a weight around like a baton, tearing bits of flesh off Thing's face with his strikes, then hitting Thing (who weighs hundreds of pounds) with enough force to knock him through a wall.

Did Daken do that to Skaar?

If Shatterstar had his swords, THing would have been destroyed.

StiltmanFTW
Not for anything but I think you are downplaying the Shatterstar/Thing encounter big time.

Do you have a scan of the Daken/Skaar incident?

In the Shatterstar/Thing fight; Shatterstar not only stopped a strike from a Cl100 character barreling downward on his teammate, he was casually swinging a weight around like a baton, tearing bits of flesh off Thing's face with his strikes, then hitting Thing (who weighs hundreds of pounds) with enough force to knock him through a wall.

Did Daken do that to Skaar?

If Shatterstar had his swords, THing would have been destroyed.

I'm not. It was a one-time showing, nothing more.

I don't, but I can get it... it happened in Incredible Hulk #603.

Thing's hide gets cracked all the time. Wolverine managed to bust him through the wall, too.

No, but he did have Skaar on his knees and dead to rights...

You don't even know if Shatterstar's swords would be able to pierce Grimm.

carver9
Shatterstar sword pierced Classic Juggernaut...it should be able to pierce Thing.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Shatterstar sword pierced Classic Juggernaut...it should be able to pierce Thing.

In the same story Feral cut Juggernaut's arm erm

JakeTheBank
Matt 10/10.

carver9

Even though I think DD stomps, that still doesn't take away from what happened. That is a ft for Shatterstar.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Matt 10/10.

thumb up

Stark and Murdock badly need revamping their threads. Seriously, a low meta gets one good showing (even though he gets owned later in the same arc) and people support him vs. The Man Without Fear?

Even though I think DD stomps, that still doesn't take away from what happened. That is a ft for Shatterstar.

No, it's just a bad showing for Juggernaut. And he aimed for his eyes, which are the vulnerable spots (still should be protected by his invulnerability enchantment/forcefield, but apparently weren't). Like I said, Feral pierced his skin in the same arc - you really think she could do the same to the Thing...? That's just poor writing.

StiltmanFTW

There are countless other examples like this:

*Elektra blocking Class 10 Silver Samurai's strikes

*Wolverine blocking Crusader's sword swipe

*Daredevil stopping Warpath's knives with his billy club

*etc.

abhilegend
Feral cut huggernaut's arm IIRC.

zopzop
There are countless other examples like this:

*Elektra blocking Class 10 Silver Samurai strikes

*Wolverine blocking Crusader's sword swipe

*Daredevil stopping Warpath's knives with his billy club

*etc.
With the exception of the Daken/Scar incident (need to see scan), NONE of those examples are a street leveler literally blocking a heavy weight wielded by a Cl100 barreling down on their teammate ,apparently, effortlessly.

He wasn't parrying a horizontal attack which can be written off as deflecting it's momentum, he was blocking a downward strike.

Shatterstar was tearing bits of Thing's flesh off with each strike too, using nothing more than a common weight. Not adamantium claws, mystic hammers, magic swords, or whatever.

StiltmanFTW
With the exception of the Daken/Scar incident (need to see scan), NONE of those examples are a street leveler literally blocking a heavy weight wielded by a Cl100 barreling down on their teammate ,apparently, effortlessly.

He wasn't parrying a horizontal attack which can be written off as deflecting it's momentum, he was blocking a downward strike.

Thing is not class 100 and I really, really doubt he was going all out anyway.

You're just sugar-coating that showing.

Shatterstar was tearing bits of Thing's flesh off with each strike too, using nothing more than a common weight. Not adamantium claws, mystic hammers, magic swords, or whatever.

It's happening to Ben quite often...

Lek Kuen

So that one showing is all that matters?

zopzop
Thing is not class 100 and I really, really doubt he was going all out anyway.

You're just sugar-coating that showing.

It's happening to Ben quite often...
Thing is Cl100 and it was mentioned in an Avengers Initiative issue or something.

What is? Bits of his flesh being ripped off? I know Wrecker has done it with his crowbar. I know Hulk has done it. I know Wolverine did it.

Who else has done it to Thing that wasn't high Cl100 like Hulk, a Cl50-75 using an enchanted weapon like Wrecker, or an elite brick slayer using unbreakable razor sharp claws like Wolverine?

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So that one showing is all that matters?
It's the most RECENT showing and it was damn impressive.

StiltmanFTW
Daken/Skaar incident...

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/9241/1022090116.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img4/2623/1022090117.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Thing is Cl100 and it was mentioned in an Avengers Initiative issue or something.

What is? Bits of his flesh being ripped off? I know Wrecker has done it with his crowbar. I know Hulk has done it. I know Wolverine did it.

Who else has done it to Thing that wasn't high Cl100 like Hulk, a Cl50-75 using an enchanted weapon like Wrecker, or an elite brick slayer using unbreakable razor sharp claws like Wolverine?

It's the most RECENT showing and it was damn impressive.

Not really, he was just teaching kids how to fight really strong guys... lots of people disagree that shows he's a class 100.

His chunks are flying off in every major fight if you look closely.

AND Thing came back and punked him. So did undead Asgardians. Those are more recent showings for Shittystar smile

zopzop
Daken/Skaar incident...

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/9241/1022090116.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img4/2623/1022090117.th.jpg
Impressive showing for Daken. Right up there with Shatterstar blocking Thing.
Not really, he was just teaching kids how to fight really strong guys... lots of people disagree that shows he's a class 100.

His chunks are flying off in every major fight if you look closely.

AND Thing came back and punked him. So did undead Asgardians. Those are more recent showings for Shittystar smile
I'm sure lots of people disagree but it was stated on panel that he's a Cl100 brick.

His chunks maybe flying off his face because he's fighting really powerful beings (Hulk) or beings wielding uber weapons (Wrecker's crowbar, Wolverine's claws, etc..). Shatterstar was using a freaking weight.

How did Thing "punk" him? By swatting him away? Shatterstar has hollow bones, it doesn't take much to swat him away. Undead Asgardians are undead Gods. Not a low showing at all.

StiltmanFTW
Impressive showing for Daken. Right up there with Shatterstar blocking Thing.

That stuff happens every week. Neither of them were strong enough to do that. Neither was Wolverine when he fought freakin' Crusader. This is just how comic books work, applying real life physics and using those as feats are definitely not recommended here.

I'm sure lots of people disagree but it was stated on panel that he's a Cl100 brick.

No, it was just stated he came there to teach them how to fight class 100 threats. Wolverine was training Armor to face Brood and he ain't no Brood himself...

His chunks maybe flying off his face because he's fighting really powerful beings (Hulk) or beings wielding uber weapons (Wrecker's crowbar, Wolverine's claws, etc..). Shatterstar was using a freaking weight.

No, his chunks are flying off whenever a writer feels like it. Thinking that SS did something special here is just wrong.

How did Thing "punk" him? By swatting him away? Shatterstar has hollow bones, it doesn't take much to swat him away. Undead Asgardians are undead Gods. Not a low showing at all.

He got punked, period.

Capital letter does not belong here. Nameless Asgardians are fodder, Guido one-shotted one and another was having trouble with Multiple Man...

What it shows is that Daredevil fares better against that type of opponent. And Hogun is not a cannon fodder.

zopzop
That stuff happens every week. Neither of them were strong enough to do that. Neither was Wolverine when he fought freakin' Crusader. This is just how comic books work, applying real life physics and using those as feats are definitely not recommended here.
But that wasn't all that happened was it? Shatterstar hit Thing hard enough to send him flying through a stone wall.

Too bad Thing's Cl100 status is backed up with on panel evidence like when he beat Namor underwater.

How did he get punked? A person with HOLLOW bones being "swatted" away by a Cl100 brick isn't exactly being punked.

I also don't get why you keep bringing up the Hogun fight, I vaguely remember that showdown and Daredevil couldn't even BUDGE Hogun, unlike what Shatterstar did to Thing.

StiltmanFTW

But that wasn't all that happened was it? Shatterstar hit Thing hard enough to send him flying through a stone wall.

So...? That's far from anything extraordinary in comics. Punisher tossed Kraven's son with one hand hard enough to wreck a wall and somehow nobody is giving him the majority against DD.

We already knew SS had the strength advantage (even though that feat is not enough to prove that seeing as heroes do those things all the time), it's just not gonna be enough against Matt.

Too bad Thing's Cl100 status is backed up with on panel evidence like when he beat Namor underwater.

You mean when Namor got dazed by a giant fish and Thing trapped him with its teeth? Sorry, don't see how that proves he's class 100.

How did he get punked? A person with HOLLOW bones being "swatted" away by a Cl100 brick isn't exactly being punked.

He got treated like nothing, that's how. Didn't even slow Ben down.

I also don't get why you keep bringing up the Hogun fight, I vaguely remember that showdown and Daredevil couldn't even BUDGE Hogun, unlike what Shatterstar did to Thing.

Because his performance was INFINITELY times better than Shittystar's, that's why.

You really want to use high showings? Murdock has more of these than SS...

DTM
I honestly dont even think DD is capable of hurting a being as strong and durable as SS (or at least not overly so), who unlike most others in his power scale, is also an Amazing fighter and Incredibly fast. Pure fists and billy clubs arent, or at least shouldnt, be enough to damage SS, while SS should cause some serious damage to DD with each and every strike.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DTM
I honestly dont even think DD is capable of hurting a being as strong and durable as SS (or at least not overly so), who unlike most others in his power scale, is also an Amazing fighter and Incredibly fast. Pure fists and billy clubs arent, or at least shouldnt, be enough to damage SS, while SS should cause some serious damage to DD with each and every strike.

He's hurt vastly more powerful guys than low metas. Shatterstar's not outta his league at all. There are always nerve strikes, btw.

Matt is a much better fighter. As for speed, he deflects bullets with his club, would like to see SS doing that...

DTM
DD is not a much better fighter, and hes not much faster, but he is MUCH weaker and less tough. Shatterstar isnt some superhumanly strong brute, hes a Very skilled warrior, whos as nimble, agile and quick as he is an expert in fighting. Truth be told, theres evidence to support SS has superhuman speed, agility, etc, which would actually make him overall faster than DD as well.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DTM
DD is not a much better fighter, and hes not much faster, but he is MUCH weaker and less tough. Shatterstar isnt some superhumanly strong brute, hes a Very skilled warrior, whos as nimble, agile and quick as he is an expert in fighting. Truth be told, theres evidence to support SS has superhuman speed, agility, etc, which would actually make him overall faster than DD as well.

Yes, he is. Speed is debatable I guess, but Matt's got more feats. Same with durability/damage soak. His suit offers some good protection, too.

Shatterstar is just a low meta, not a brute. DD has superhuman agility, too.

SS is not winning this fight.

DTM
Cant argue about number of feats, as DD is a main comic character, and SS is a much more secondary one, so feats clearly go to DD, but the number of feats dont make a winner in a fight. Maestro has much less feats than FFs Thing, yet I wouldnt give Thing a hope in beating Maestro in a fight.

And considering how SS handled Thing in those scans (not to mention twirled a multi-ton barbell like a cheerleader would a baton), Im not sure Id consider him Low Meta, personally, especially when you add in Everything Else SS brings to the table in a fight.

You say SS isnt winning this fight, I couldnt disagree more, and feel Matt is out of his level here. But I think were going to have to agree to disagree here, as I dont see either of us changing the others minds. smile

StiltmanFTW
No, I wouldn't. Maestro got less feats, yes, but he's proven he's much stronger and more powerful than Thing.

He is a low meta, though. One showing doesn't make him advance in the power tier... and it wasn't that impressive to begin with anyway.

SS not only lacks feats (only handbook bios do him justice), his performance against Wolverine whom they both fought multiple times was much inferior. Same with Daredevil vs. Hogun and SS vs. asgardian fodder...

--
Daredevil has more fights under his belt, more wins, more feats, much longer career and he's considered one of Marvel's top streets. SS is not taking him down.

OK, let's agree to disagree because this is indeed getting us nowhere.

StyleTime
Originally posted by DTM
DD is not a much better fighter
What has Shatterstar done to make you say that?

BUSTER1

Thats Rob Liefield for you. Although in that story Shatterstar stated that his blades were forged in a dimension of magic and science. Magic is one thing that can bypass Juggy's invulnerability enchantment, so his cutting Cain's eyes isn't pis.

SamZED
His chunks maybe flying off his face because he's fighting really powerful beings (Hulk) or beings wielding uber weapons (Wrecker's crowbar, Wolverine's claws, etc..). http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13810226_AvengingSpiderManAnnual_1_TheGroup_014.jpg

I agree. big grin

TheGodKiller
Daken/Skaar incident...

A decent enough feat for Daken, but it was heavily implied that Skaar wanted him to beat him up to test whether Banner would try to save him or not. The only thing that Skaar was apparently unaware of was that Daken's claws were coated with the Muramasa blade which negates healing factors, and which I think helped him penetrate Skaar's skin(I have asked a question regarding this on Comic Book Movies):

Here's the full fight if anybody cares to see:
99k7g5PJyLU

zopzop
So...? That's far from anything extraordinary in comics. Punisher tossed Kraven's son with one hand hard enough to wreck a wall and somehow nobody is giving him the majority against DD.

We already knew SS had the strength advantage (even though that feat is not enough to prove that seeing as heroes do those things all the time), it's just not gonna be enough against Matt.
Not the same thing..........at all. Tossing a human being enough to wreck a wall isn't the same as manhandling a CL100 being that weights HUNDREDS of pounds and sending him hurtling through a stone wall and causing him to land with enough force to crater the street.

Namor couldn't beat Thing UNDERWATER and HE was the one that tried to gain an advantage by using the giant fish against Thing. But it backfired and Thing wasn't KOed by it, but Namor was stunned.

He didn't? They had an entire conversation and were gone by the time Thing made his way back to the battlefield. That's not slowing him down?

You mean his craptacular performance against A SEVERELY INJURED FOE :
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5773/badlyinjured.th.jpg
FAIL.

Originally posted by SamZED
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13810226_AvengingSpiderManAnnual_1_TheGroup_014.jpg

I agree. big grin
Dude Spiderman is no joke. He almost speedblitzed Masterson Thor to a KO before M Thor used an AoE attack from Mjolnir to buy him some breathing room.

carver9
Spiderman also hurt Worthy Thing with his fist.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
A decent enough feat for Daken, but it was heavily implied that Skaar wanted him to beat him up to test whether Banner would try to save him or not.

It wasn't posted as a feat, but as an example of comic book characters (street/low meta lv) defying laws of physics by stopping swings from ridiculously strong characters with some object.

Does Skaar have a split personality disorder like some other hulk-like characters or is he one and the same in both his human and Hulk form? Serious question, I'm not sure.

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The only thing that Skaar was apparently unaware of was that Daken's claws were coated with the Muramasa blade which negates healing factors, and which I think helped him penetrate Skaar's skin(I have asked a question regarding this on Comic Book Movies):

Here's the full fight if anybody cares to see:
99k7g5PJyLU

You're wrong about the part that it helped him pierce Skaar's skin. Only two of Daken's claws were coated in the plasmic form imitating metal (one in each hand, protruding from under the wrist). He used them later, after the scene I posted.

Daken's bone claws have pierced a Hulk from 2099 alternate future and cut Ares' war cleaver in two. They're as durable and sharp as his father's ones if we can believe Tinkerer who said they're the same physically.

carver9
@Stilt...

Are you saying Daken claws are as sharp as Wolverine Adamantium claws or his bone claws?

StiltmanFTW
Not the same thing..........at all. Tossing a human being enough to wreck a wall isn't the same as manhandling a CL100 being that weights HUNDREDS of pounds and sending him hurtling through a stone wall and causing him to land with enough force to crater the street.

Frank is a peak human in strength at best, Shatterstar is a low meta.

Of course he would create a crater 'cause he weighs a lot and fell from such a height...

Namor couldn't beat Thing UNDERWATER and HE was the one that tried to gain an advantage by using the giant fish against Thing. But it backfired and Thing wasn't KOed by it, but Namor was stunned.

It was written by a ****ing WOMAN. Namor has one-shotted Thing ON LAND.

Stop trolling members with bringing up that showing every chance you get or someone'll report you sooner or later. It's annoying, y'know.

He didn't? They had an entire conversation and were gone by the time Thing made his way back to the battlefield. That's not slowing him down?

He didn't do shit when Ben returned.

You mean his craptacular performance against A SEVERELY INJURED FOE :
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5773/badlyinjured.th.jpg
FAIL.

Fighting a handicapped Hogun for the entire issue is still more impressive than getting two-shotted by a zombie asgardian fodder with a crappy durability and possibly reflexes, then embarassed by the next one.

Dude Spiderman is no joke. He almost speedblitzed Masterson Thor to a KO before M Thor used an AoE attack from Mjolnir to buy him some breathing room.

That's just a most recent example, Sam's showing you it happens often and the attacker doesn't have to have some tremendous strength.

StiltmanFTW
@Stilt...

Are you saying Daken claws are as sharp as Wolverine Adamantium claws or his bone claws?

The latter, of course. Bone claws.

Muramasa claws were possibbly sharper than Logan's adamantium, because they spliced things on molecular level, but that's a different story.

carver9
The latter, of course. Bone claws.

Muramasa claws were possibbly sharper than Logan's adamantium, because they spliced things on molecular level, but that's a different story.

Wolverine claws were stated as being able to cut on a molecular level...the only difference is, Daken blades is magical.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine claws were stated as being able to cut on a molecular level...the only difference is, Daken blades is magical.

When was that?

Yes, their description and the magic origin leads me to believe they can cut possibly more substances.

They are not perfect, though. They're not unbreakable and they couldn't pierce Armor's forcefield because of its supernatural aspect. Wolverine's claws could and did.

zopzop
Frank is a peak human in strength at best, Shatterstar is a low meta.

Of course he would create a crater 'cause he weighs a lot and fell from such a height...

It was written by a ****ing WOMAN. Namor has one-shotted Thing ON LAND.

Stop trolling members with bringing up that showing every chance you get or someone'll report you sooner or later. It's annoying, y'know.

He didn't do shit when Ben returned.

Fighting a handicapped Hogun for the entire issue is still more impressive than getting two-shotted by a zombie asgardian fodder with a crappy durability and possibly reflexes, then embarassed by the next one.

That's just a most recent example, Sam's showing you it happens often and the attacker doesn't have to have some tremendous strength.
Can anyone post the scan of what happened "after Ben returned"? Because NOTHING happened in X-force 200. Shatterstar humiliated Thing and by the time Thing got back to the battlefield, X-force was gone.

Dude, Hogun was SERIOUSLY injured from his little journey and it's even mentioned in the panel I posted. WTF is so impressive about Daredevil doing NOTHING to a seriously injured Hogun? Not only did he do nothing vs Hogun, Hogun was trying to locate Thor and walked away every time he had Daredevil in a compromised position. Sh|t NYPD even ran interference for Daredevil.

Regarding Namor getting his ass kicked by Thing on his own turf, THing was a beast in AvX. Not only did he humiliate Namor, he one shotted Sunspot, wrecked Guido, and held his own for a while vs Juggerlossus. Shatterstar humiliated AvX Thing.

Lek Kuen
You heard it here Stilt, Shatterstar for trans tier

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Matt would beat the crap out of him, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Can anyone post the scan of what happened "after Ben returned"? Because NOTHING happened in X-force 200. Shatterstar humiliated Thing and by the time Thing got back to the battlefield, X-force was gone.

It was posted a while ago on this board.

Dude, Hogun was SERIOUSLY injured from his little journey and it's even mentioned in the panel I posted. WTF is so impressive about Daredevil doing NOTHING to a seriously injured Hogun? Not only did he do nothing vs Hogun, Hogun was trying to locate Thor and walked away every time he had Daredevil in a compromised position. Sh|t NYPD even ran interference for Daredevil.

He's hurt him, actually erm Connected multiple times. And evaded all of his strikes for better part of the issue. It was a very impressive showing.

Now let's take a peek at Shittystar's performance:

http://postimage.org/image/qn5qcfycn/ (props to Rage)

Ouch! That KTFO'd him for several pages, btw laughing out loud

Regarding Namor getting his ass kicked by Thing on his own turf, THing was a beast in AvX. Not only did he humiliate Namor, he one shotted Sunspot, wrecked Guido, and held his own for a while vs Juggerlossus. Shatterstar humiliated AvX Thing.

Are you sure it happened during AvX...? Not earlier?

Not that it matters, because Thing didn't receive an upgrade or anything like that.

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
You heard it here Stilt, Shatterstar for trans tier

laughing out loud

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, Matt would beat the crap out of him, tbh.

Yep.

zopzop
It was posted a while ago on this board.
That doesn't help. When did this occur, because it wasn't in X-Factor 200 where the fight took place, the posters on Comicvine confirmed this.

Uhm, you're comparing Daredevil fighting a SEVERLY injured Hogun (mentioned on panel) who was more interested in finding Thor to warn him about what was going on in Asgard (as shown when he had Daredevil right where he wanted him but just walked away), WHILE he was being assaulted by NYPD and SWAT vs Shatterstar being owned by an undead god? Really?

Nope, Thing was a beast in AvX and it's tie ins. The fact that Shatterstar humiliated his ass is what impressed me most. Thing was the Avengers MVP during the AvX event, like Rachel was for the X-Men.

StiltmanFTW

That doesn't help. When did this occur, because it wasn't in X-Factor 200 where the fight took place, the posters on Comicvine confirmed this.

laughing out loud

The hell I'm supposed to know, I'm not an X-Factor fan. Really don't feel like looking for it atm. Try asking guy maybe, he's the king of scans here.

Mine and abhi's word will have to suffice for now.

Uhm, you're comparing Daredevil fighting a SEVERLY injured Hogun (mentioned on panel) who was more interested in finding Thor to warn him about what was going on in Asgard (as shown when he had Daredevil right where he wanted him but just walked away), WHILE he was being assaulted by NYPD and SWAT vs Shatterstar being owned by an undead god? Really?

Honestly? Even weakened, Hogun is still more impressive than some fodder asgardians without names.

Nope, Thing was a beast in AvX and it's tie ins. The fact that Shatterstar humiliated his ass is what impressed me most. Thing was the Avengers MVP during the AvX event, like Rachel was for the X-Men.

So you're just gonna stick to that one showing...?

Colossusnaut actually registered a kick to the head from Daredevil. Matt's also stopped Proudstar's vibranium knives and stalemated Psylocke after she got a major skill upgrade from Ogun (Exiles) and telepathy as well from the Dark Angel Saga.

JakeTheBank
A high end feat war isn't going to bode well for Shatterstar here. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.