Domino Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2533359-xmen2010038_cov_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64787/2477627-elektra_by_theking78_large.jpg

Glorificus
Elektra is a solid bullet-timer. I don't know if Domino has reaction speed feats quite on that level.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
Elektra is a solid bullet-timer. I don't know if Domino has reaction speed feats quite on that level.

Do you think Domino's luck powers will factor in?

Glorificus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Do you think Domino's luck powers will factor in?

It's hard to say. They're not exactly a sure thing. It's not like she can control it with 100% accuracy and precision...

But Elektra also has limited psychic powers, or at least enough to give her another edge.

Konton
Elektra already beat up Domino IIRC, and Domino even had help

StiltmanFTW
Dom is good. Elektra is better.

SamZED
Bullet-timer or not is not that important here. Elektra is just better, Dom is good too plus the luck powers so I'd give her few wins out of ten. On a related topic, that pic of Elektra is awesome.droolio

StyleTime
I think Domino could make it a fight, but the featureless environment works against her here. There's no obstacles or weather to screw around with. She'd have to use her luck to dodge while trying to shoot Elektra.

Still, it's possible.
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra already beat up Domino IIRC, and Domino even had help
It was technically a win, but the "fight" was pretty brief. Elektra surprise kicked Domino over a bar counter, mounted her, then they talked.

BruceSkywalker
elektra tcb.. side now elektra needs her own book again

the ninjak
Does Domino's miracle nerve punch on Rulk recently count as a feat here?

YFZ 350
Elektra should win.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SamZED
On a related topic, that pic of Elektra is awesome.droolio

Agreed. That pic has me thinking unpure thoughts, such as 'I she wearing underwear?'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.