Just How Powerful Is Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Universal Steve
Weren't his greatest destructive feats just blowing up 2 or more galaxies and 3 Jupiter-sized planets with a gesture? How do these feats put him above WF Mxyzptlk, who destroyed the entire DC multiverse and reset it with just a snap, or COIE Anti-Monitor, who was consuming universes left and right throughout the DC multiverse, or Mandrakk, who even dwarfs COIE Anti-Monitor in power, or Lucifer Morningstar, who held the entire DC multiverse in the palm of his hand? I apologize for my extreme ignorance about him, but I've been very curious as to how he can be called the "4th or 5th most powerful character in comic book history" despite lacking feats as impressive as these ones mentioned above.

Mindset
7FYTc55nGEI

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Mindset
7FYTc55nGEI

Yes, it's true. I'm EXTREMELY ignorant when it comes to the Beyonder. I'm deeply sorry about that.

armedforbattle
In comics he is 2nd. Only to TOAA.

Universal Steve
Originally posted by armedforbattle
In comics he is 2nd. Only to TOAA.

What about other omnipotents, like the Presence, the Great Evil Beats, the Primal Monitor, Man of Miracles, etc?

Mindset
Originally posted by Universal Steve
What about other omnipotents, like the Presence, the Great Evil Beats, the Primal Monitor Ah yes, the 3 omnipotent beings of DC.

Universal Steve
Ah yes, the 3 omnipotent beings of DC.

What about Man of Miracles, from Image Comics? Could he stop the Beyonder?

zopzop
On panel WF Mxy has the greatest display of power..................EVER! He's the only one that matters. WF Mxy vs Pre Retcon Beyonder is basically picking which company you like more : DC or Marvel.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by zopzop
On panel WF Mxy has the greatest display of power..................EVER! He's the only one that matters. WF Mxy vs Pre Retcon Beyonder is basically picking which company you like more : DC or Marvel. and the one above all beats them both

Horrificus
What about Man of Miracles, from Image Comics? Could he stop the Beyonder? they are just little.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by armedforbattle
and the one above all beats them both Based on how seriously you take mxys feats , Mxy>Fictional Comic Book Characters.

Since he can freely enter our real world and even beat up DCUs comic book writers.

He even destroyed "Our Real Universe" and recreated it on one occasion.

abhilegend
Below wolverine level in power.
durverine

the Darkone
2nd to TOAA

Universal Steve
I'm finally beginning to grasp the Beyonder's power. He completely and casually destroys most of fiction. He ranges from millions to quadrillions or more times stronger than everyone in the entire Marvel multiverse, including the LT. That alone puts him above everyone in fiction, minus full-blown omnipotents.

Glorificus
Imagine all the multiverses of Marvel combined.

Imagine that as a drop of water. Imagine PR Beyonder as the ocean.

That's a sense of just what level the Beyonder is at.

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Glorificus
Imagine all the multiverses of Marvel combined.

Imagine that as a drop of water. Imagine PR Beyonder as the ocean.

That's a sense of just what level the Beyonder is at.

Indeed. And just think, he was HOLDING BACK THE ENTIRE TIME, just so that he could only FIT INTO the Marvel multiverse without IMMEDIATELY DESTROYING IT due to his massive power.

Mindset
His dong is the Marvel multiverse to the infinite power.

Universal Steve
His dong is the Marvel multiverse to the infinite power.

LMAO! laughing

abhilegend
Indeed. And just think, he was HOLDING BACK THE ENTIRE TIME, just so that he could only FIT INTO the Marvel multiverse without IMMEDIATELY DESTROYING IT due to his massive power.
Awesome, that's darkseid level power right there.

the Darkone
Per Beyonder was all powerful, omnipotent, omniscient and he was all this while he limited himself so he can fit in the Marvel omniverse, he's the reason we still read Hulk comics.

Universal Steve
Originally posted by abhilegend
Awesome, that's darkseid level power right there.

Darkseid is nothing compared to the Beyonder. He could never destroy the entire DC multiverse just by entering it either. The Beyonder could do that to the entire Marvel multiverse, and perhaps more. I apologize if I've sounded rude or anything.

abhilegend
Darkseid is nothing compared to the Beyonder. He could never destroy the entire DC multiverse just by entering it either. The Beyonder could do that to the entire Marvel multiverse, and perhaps more. I apologize if I've sounded rude or Anything.
I was being sarcastic, darkseid in FC had the same thing going for him. He was so big that he was dragging entire multiverse alongside him to hell.

Universal Steve
Originally posted by abhilegend
I was being sarcastic, darkseid in FC had the same thing going for him. He was so big that he was dragging entire multiverse alongside him to hell.

Oh, sorry then. I thought you were being serious. My bad.

Endless Mike
Not as powerful as Squirrel Girl

PillarofOsiris
WF Mxy vs Pre Retcon Beyonder is basically picking which company you like more : DC or Marvel.

thumb up

(Like many of these fights)

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not as powerful as Squirrel Girl

Isn't SG like tied with TOAA in power or something? She stomps all of fiction at the same time, and does it repeatedly over and over again.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not as powerful as Squirrel Girl Squirrel Girl was beaten by a baby with Spiderman's powers.

Also, all of her fans are socially-stunted sodomites.

Mindset
Originally posted by NemeBro
Squirrel Girl was beaten by a baby with Spiderman's powers.

Also, all of her fans are socially-stunted sodomites. lol

Uriel005
Protoge should probably get honorable mention here. dude could copy Living tribunal.

zopzop
Originally posted by Uriel005
Protoge should probably get honorable mention here. dude could copy Living tribunal.
He surpassed the LT. Scathan was the only being that was able to handle him. In fact, when the LT was passing judgement on the Protege, he had to draw on an external source of power, one that the Protege hadn't seen in action and hence didn't copy.

Mindset
Should have just asked Doom for help, he would have stolen Protege's powers.

zopzop
Should have just asked Doom for help, he would have stolen Protege's powers.
Doom would have been crushed like the insect that he is. wink

Mindset
Only to be revealed to be a Doombot, then he steals all their powers.

guy222
He surpassed the LT. Scathan was the only being that was able to handle him. In fact, when the LT was passing judgement on the Protege, he had to draw on an external source of power, one that the Protege hadn't seen in action and hence didn't copy.

boo

laughing out loud

lt finished em in the end big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.