Grey Hulk vs Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow0101
Who would win?

StiltmanFTW
Which suit...?

Mindset
The metal one.

armedforbattle
Extremis or newer? Ironman wins.

carver9
GH just stomped Ironman.

JakeTheBank
Iron Man

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
GH just stomped Ironman.

Silver Centurion IM, old armor. He's currently wearing way more advanced and powerful suit.

Seriously, you spend so much time here and don't even know the basics?

pym-ftw
Stark stomps

basilisk
Iron Man should be able to win. But in a comic GH is just as likely to win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Silver Centurion IM, old armor. He's currently wearing way more advanced and powerful suit.

You're surprised?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I knew what armor that was but that still doesn't mean he is beat GH. smile

abhilegend
Why would be that carv?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
You're surprised?

I know I shouldn't be...

Oh, you knew? Then stop making misleading statements. We use most current incarnations unless OP decided otherwise...

Silver Centurion couldn't even tackle Fixit, while Tony in Pentagon armor did it just fine to Savage Hulk.

Pre-Extremis Stark got owned by Mallen, then beat him in a rematch when he got Extremis (just another example of the power increase coming with newer armors).

--
This is a forum fight and Tony has flight, speed, force fields, many ranged options and enough maneuverability to beat Fixit.

JayDaDon
Current IM would have his way with grey hulk.

Damborgson
Ironman beats the crap out of him. Using Gray Hulk's highest showing ever (if not outright PIS) on an obsolete ironman armor against current ironman isn't giving hulk a win.

the ninjak
Tony wins, blasts Hulk into the sky from under the ground then proceeds to dismantle the Hulk via Energy Lance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.