Scandal Savage vs. Rose Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Pre dcnu versions of both.

namorsubby
I'd go with scandal.

Q99
Rose. She's got better stats and her precog thing.

Scandal's pretty good, but Rose can put up a fight against the likes of Slade and Cassandra.

namorsubby
I'm pretty sure scandal has better physical stats. She doesn't really have an established level of speed, strength, etc, but she is clearly metahuman. Rose can't pose any credible threat to slade(shes done better against cassie) and is really nothing special(not that scandal is either). Scandals healing factor is why i'd choose her.

Golgo13
DCnU Rose Wilson tangled with Timber Wolf in Legion Lost.

Q99
Originally posted by namorsubby
I'm pretty sure scandal has better physical stats. She doesn't really have an established level of speed, strength, etc, but she is clearly metahuman.

Slightly metahuman, but Scandal vs Talia was implied to be a reasonably close matchup. Her healing factor is her main aspect.

Rose is significantly more metahuman than that. While not quite as much as her father, she's fast/strong/etc..

---

Another impressive showing of Rose was when she fought the Clock King and his precog that was letting him own everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.