Mister Hyde vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins?

zopzop
Mister Hyde is WAAAAAAAAAY cooler. Going with Mr. Hyde. This assumes PIS/CIS are off.

pym-ftw
Cap overpowers Hyde

StiltmanFTW
It already happened, in the same issue Cap beat Scorpion. Dunno how he defeated Hyde though...

yaadaveyaa
cap owns hard

godking
Cap has beaten on Hyde for years.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
Mister Hyde is WAAAAAAAAAY cooler.

no expression

Cap wins.

Galan007
Hyde from Marvel, or Hyde from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? If it's the latter, Cap gets raped.

...Pun intended.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression

He is. mad

People, didn't pre upgrade Mr. Hyde do well vs Grey Hulk? And wasn't he upgraded recently and held his own vs the Thunderbolts?

Darth Jello
Mr. Hyde? Really? One of Daredevil's punching bags whom he actually beat with a mailbox?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
He is. mad

People, didn't pre upgrade Mr. Hyde do well vs Grey Hulk? And wasn't he upgraded recently and held his own vs the Thunderbolts?

He's not. He's a Rhino-lv jobber.

What upgrade do you keep talking about...?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's not. He's a Rhino-lv jobber.

What upgrade do you keep talking about...?
He far cooler than Rhino and has lot's of potential if written right (Rhino too actually) but the upgrade I'm talking about happened in an issue of the Thunderbolts. I can't remember which one. I saw the scan somewhere on Comicvine.

Darth Jello
So then Cap will be losing and be forced to hear his ranting about how the great Mr. Hyde beat the mighty Thor until Cap grabs a public Mailbox and hits him in the head with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.