Thanos vs. Probes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How many of Imperiex probes can Thanos take out one after the other?

20?

WhiteWitchKing
Yes. Clears all 20.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Igniz
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yes. Clears all 20.

big grin thumb up Nice answer.

carver9

Nibedicus
Thanos wins!

He likes being probed.... alien

ODG
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yes. Clears all 20.

Nihilist
The probes were fodder. The get treated like Galactus punishers did when Thanos fought them.

abhilegend
Punisher robots were getting oneshotted by surfer when their immunity to his blasts was removed. Imperiex probes were stomping on entire teams but since an all out superman and doomsday destroyed them, they are fodders. KMC logic at its finest.

-Pr-
They're not fodder.

That said, he should be able to beat most if not all of them.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
They're not fodder.

That said, he should be able to beat most if not all of them.

Nihilist
Originally posted by abhilegend
Punisher robots were getting oneshotted by surfer when their immunity to his blasts was removed. Imperiex probes were stomping on entire teams but since an all out superman and doomsday destroyed them, they are fodders. KMC logic at its finest. lol and Thanos going all out with his wider range of attacks and abilities wouldn't be able to replicate what Superman and Doomsday did. Like you said KMC logic at its finest.

abhilegend
Comparing fodder punisher robots to teambuster probes is KMC logic at finest. I never said anything about thanos beating probes.

Nihilist
Comparing fodder punisher robots to teambuster probes is KMC logic at finest. I never said anything about thanos beating probes. the probes were mostly fodder. They never beat any impressive teams or people and once the likes of Superman and Doomsday upped their game they were easily disposed of.

abhilegend
facepalm
JLA with an Ion amped Kyle, Teen Titans, LOSH+Mordru, Universo+LOSH are all fodder teams now./sarcasm

The only guys who beat probes without an external power up were Superman, Doomsday, Russian Zod and Brainiac 13. They steamrolled everyone else.

Nihilist
Yeah because all them teams fought to their max in a non jobber mode like Supes etc...lulz

abhilegend
Yeah, everyone jobbed. How predictable!
Take a look here

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah because all them teams fought to their max in a non jobber mode like Supes etc...lulz

Actually no; the probes were shown as being legitimate, team-busting high heralds.

You don't get to pick and choose.

Nihilist
Actually no; the probes were shown as being legitimate, team-busting high heralds.

You don't get to pick and choose. so you're seriously going to say the likes of Mordu and Ion Kyle didn't job when Zod did far better than them.

-Pr-
so you're seriously going to say the likes of Mordu and Ion Kyle didn't job when Zod did far better than them.

it wasn't Ion Kyle.

They had enough showings to establish a baseline average: High herald. Once or twice? Sure, you could make the argument. But this happened over dozens of comics.

pym-ftw
Thanos clears

Op says one after another...

Thanos >1 probe
So he beats one, then another probe shows up
If that's the case he wins fairly easy

If its Thanos versus 20 probes at the same time Thanos may lose but he takes out a lot of them...

Lord Feron
Not Fodder but to Thanos they might as well be...

Nihilist
it wasn't Ion Kyle.

They had enough showings to establish a baseline average: High herald. Once or twice? Sure, you could make the argument. But this happened over dozens of comics. yet some of the teams the Probes defeated are far more powerful and formidable as a whole then the single individuals the beat the proves

-Pr-
yet some of the teams the Probes defeated are far more powerful and formidable as a whole then the single individuals the beat the proves

Sure. and you could say the same about Hulk, Superman, Thanos himself or several other characters.

We still think of them as team-busters, though.

Nihilist
Sure. and you could say the same about Hulk, Superman, Thanos himself or several other characters.

We still think of them as team-busters, though. how can you?

-Pr-
how can you?

How can I what? Say the same? Because those guys have themselves beaten teams that, CIS off, could/should have beaten them.

Or how can I think of them as team busters? Because that's what they've done.

The Probes had enough showings of taking on teams that it became their average, and are legitimate heralds.

Galan007
They're not fodder.

That said, he should be able to beat most if not all of them. thumb up

Batman-Prime
The Probes are Herald+ or Trans level. Legit Teambusters for the most part. Thanos would be 1 for sure maybe two at the same time, depends on the Probes but 3+ should take him down or two of the better ones.

h1a8
I think 2 or 3 probes would get Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Comparing fodder punisher robots to teambuster probes is KMC logic at finest. I never said anything about thanos beating probes.

You do realize punisher robots have done very good against surfer and thor to name two people

abhilegend
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You do realize punisher robots have done very good against surfer and thor to name two people
They only did good against surfer because galactus made them immune to his power. When that immunity was lifted, he was oneshotting them en masse. I haven't seen the thor showing, where is it from?

Estacado
I found it pretty retarded how Superman had to go apeshit crazy just to defeat 1 probe he had blitz it while using heat vision and cold breath at the same time then after that he and Doomsday beat loads of them with ease.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
I found it pretty retarded how Superman had to go apeshit crazy just to defeat 1 probe he had blitz it while using heat vision and cold breath at the same time then after that he and Doomsday beat loads of them with ease.

It was because Superman, who had just been undergoing training, didn't have to hold back in space like he would on Earth.

Estacado
It was because Superman, who had just been undergoing training, didn't have to hold back in space like he would on Earth.
You are such a fanboy.uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
You are such a fanboy.uhuh

sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.