Shadowcat Vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Invisible Woman is the better H2H fighter, I say she wins

zopzop
What H2H only? Or in general?

H2H IW probably wins (don't forget Shadowcat has some ninja training so it won't be a stomp or anything).

In general, Shadowcat should pwn her every single time.

guy222
thumb up

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
What H2H only? Or in general?

H2H IW probably wins (don't forget Shadowcat has some ninja training so it won't be a stomp or anything).

In general, Shadowcat should pwn her every single time.
Ic I can't see either using there powers to the fullest, if so IW pops kitty's heart at the bell erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ic I can't see either using there powers to the fullest, if so IW pops kitty's heart at the bell erm How when Kitty is phased at the start of the bell? no expression

Glorificus
Can Kitty phase out of or through a forcebubble?

I'd go with IW for the brain-bubble pop.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by iceman24567
How when Kitty is phased at the start of the bell? no expression
Has kitty ever phased through hyperspace?

-Pr-
Since when is Sue better in h2h than Shadowcat?

pym-ftw
She was extensively trained by cap and iron fist

-Pr-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
She was extensively trained by cap and iron fist

And Shadowcat trained extensively with Wolverine, to the point that she's a martial arts master herself. That and her possession by Ogun.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-

And Shadowcat trained extensively with Wolverine, to the point that she's a martial arts master herself. That and her possession by Ogun.

thumb up

Silver Samurai said she might be even better than Logan. Exaggerating or not, that's gotta count for something.

pym-ftw
She also can use her powers to power up her Ma

Oh she hulk and Ben also trained her, she is a highly under rated ma

(Sue)

-Pr-
She might be underrated, but that doesn't make her Kitty's equal, imo.

pym-ftw
I'll concede h2h but without killing sue I'm not sure how kitty puts her down

8swords
H2H?. didnt IW get training from Cap? and didnt kitty get her training from wolverine!!!??

srankmissingnin

She's not, and frankly the assertion is laughable.

abhilegend
Sue just places her in a force bubble.

srankmissingnin
A Kitty walks right through it and phases Sue's head into a brick wall.

abhilegend
She can't. Sue has held intangible beings in her force fields before and kitty has bad record against force fields.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by abhilegend
She can't. Sue has held intangible beings in her force fields before and kitty has bad record against force fields.

Except neither of those things are true. Visions phased through Sue's shields and Kitty has phased through dozens of different force fields her self. cool

abhilegend
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Except neither of those things are true. Visions phased through Sue's shields and Kitty has phased through dozens of different force fields her self. cool
Molecule man has failed to do anything to her fields because her fields have no molecules and that's how kitty phases, passing through molecules. Also I recall sue restraining kitty when she was permanently intangible and x-men took her to reed to cure her.

pym-ftw
Vision and kitty phase differently

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
her fields have no molecules

Depends on the writer, methinks.

Konton
It's been that way for a long time.
Sersi also failed to manipulate her fields, and Sue clonked her head in.

srankmissingnin
I fail to see the relevance of MM or Sersi being unable to manip Sue's shields having any baring on whether or not Kitty can phase through it. You know what else doesn't have molecules? Light and all manner of em radiation, and Kitty phases through energy based attacks on a frequent basis.

Konton
She couldn't pass through Magneto's forcefields either, so she's not completely invulnerable.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
She couldn't pass through Magneto's forcefields either, so she's not completely invulnerable.

Magneto's force field works by changing the polarity of incoming attacks and repelling it via electromagnetism. Sue's is just a force field.

pym-ftw
Sue's shield is a solid piece of hyperspace

nwg202
Magik's force field also stoped kitty.

Kitty has been stoped a couple of times, although you can argue it's for the plot since having a hero that can never be stopped is boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.