spiral vs magik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
1. anything goes
2. no bfr

Glorificus
Magik in both.

pym-ftw
Magik
Spiral

Imho

nwg202
Magik w/ access to Limbo (she stomps hard)

Magik on earth might be interesting for awhile but w/o pis the Soul Sword is greater then anything Spiral has. (It should negate her spells) and her armor can block spiral's swords. (since it blocked the soul sword.)

and She can always dump a thousand demons on top of Spiral's head or teleport her head off.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2690115-1352298922286.jpg

Jynocidus
spiral could do the dougie and turn off magiks powers though

nwg202
Originally posted by Jynocidus

Same thing can be said of Magik. How many magic users have depowered a juggernaut permanently? Illyana was able to do something Colossus with 1/5 of PF couldn't. She fights characters with greater magical power then Spiral capable of depowering people as well.

I mean Limbo's magic can affect and warp the 616 dimension on a universal level.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2558228-1144459_mountain_of_skulls.jpg

Although spiral is quite the powerhouse herself and is definately a team buster.

Glorificus

And Magik's Soul Sword can shut down Spiral's magic.

dmills
Spiral in both.

nwg202
I know Spiral is a big time powerhouse depowering avengers and x-men, etc... but There's no way Spiral is beating a hell lord/sorcerer supreme in Limbo.

W/o jobbing for the plots sake, Magik as ruler of Limbo controls reality and all the mystical rules in that realm.

It has been stated that her will turns into realiity. She has depowered entire armies and shaped the whole realm with a thought. Even the Beyonder singled her out for her potential for great destruction. She can do anything there and is immortal. Plus she has an endless immortal army at her command. She has beaten people way more powerful the Spiral in Limbo.

Jynocidus
this is a good match, i think it could go either way

nwg202
this is a good match, i think it could go either way

On earth maybe...not in Limbo with Illyana fully powered up w/ access to all her powers.

DarkSaint85
Good match, but I think Magik wins (nwg has swayed me over the past few months, plus I've seen how she fights).

Jynocidus
spiral can teleport through dimensions, she might not want to stay in limbo...if they somehow get there. not saying it couldn't happen

i'm inclined to give the slight edge to spiral

nwg202
spiral can teleport through dimensions, she might not want to stay in limbo...if they somehow get there. not saying it couldn't happen

i'm inclined to give the slight edge to spiral

Magik can seal Limbo. She can stop people from teleporting.

She stopped Thor from porting into Utopia and she stopped strange, magik 2 and other demons from porting out of Limbo. She has shut off dimensional gates for other demons and mages as well.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2298117-limbo_sealed.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.