Fantastic 4 vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing

Vs

Wolverine
Beast
Havok
Rogue

Fight in upstate New York

armedforbattle
I feel like thing would take out beast rather quickly. I give it to FF

Nibedicus
The best matchup for the X-Men would be:

Havoc vs Torch
Rogue vs Mr Fantastic (one touch KO)
Wolverine vs Thing
Beast vs Invis Woman (feed poor ol Beast)

When IW KTFOs Beast, the team just dogpiles on her and hopefully wins.

Any other pairings, I'd give to the FF. Overall, I'd give the FF 9/10 wins.

-Pr-
Wouldn't Reed be the best match for Beast?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wouldn't Reed be the best match for Beast?

The FF wins in any matchup IMO cept the one I outlined.

Rogue would be best for Reed as her touch based powers will negate his ability to soak damage with his stretching (as claws have been shown on occasion to not pierce his stretching).

Havoc can negate Torch's heat based powers as (from what I recall) he can absorb heat-based energy and converts them to force energy (something Torch can't absorb). If he's not allowed to absorb Torch's energy, he still has the sole ability of a being able to shoot him out of the sky (unlike his other teammates).

Wolverine is more agile than thing and his claws should be able to pierce his hide.

Beast gets KTFO vs IW, but almost anyone 1v1 in the X-Men team would IMO. Best to use his agility/durability and overall fuzzy cuteness to stall her long enough for the X-Men team to take their designated matchups.\

It's a tough fight for the X-Men no matter how they go about it, but at least in those pairings they have the best chance.

My ideal anti-FF team would be:
Rogue
Quicksilver
Shadowcat
Wolverine

nwg202
Fantastic 4 win due to Sue.

Who can pass through her shields in this group? Maybe Havok. If rouge is starting out as regular rouge she won't be able to touch anyone since Sue is there putting up shields.

Beast is useless in this fight.

tkitna
Sue is too much. F4 wins.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by nwg202
Beast is useless in this fight.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Best to use his agility/durability and overall fuzzy cuteness

sneer

yaadaveyaa
dont see how ff4 loses the big challenge will be wrapping up logan the other 3 can be countered by sue pretty easily and still going up against the smartest man in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.