Goin huntin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
For this thread all participants are having their conciousness implanted into an avatar, just like in the Dances with Smurfs/Avatar movie. They are then transported to an enclosed arena with a canopy jungle environment similar to Vietnam in the wet season. The mission hunt down the other participants and slit their throats Jihad style.

1. Batman-Wayne
2. Wolverine
3. Deathstroke
4. Punisher
5. Sabertooth
6. Daredevil
7. Bullseye

Healing factors, tool belts, claws, adamantium, etc do not transfer over. The only things retained are: lifetime experience, consciousness, hand to hand fighting skills, sensory abilities, tracking skills, and deductive reasoning skills.

All participants are issued a standard Kabar combat knife and a 24hr window to plan their hunt. Participants are allowed to use the environment and any resources that would normally be available in that environment.

pym-ftw
Sabertooth

Digi
Batman or Deathstroke, and quite clearly imo. Punisher with the 3rd best Vegas odds. Wolverine and Sabertooth, while skilled, base their fighting off of their damage soak and healing. They'd be in trouble in a battle of equals vs. those who rely more often on skill. DD and Bullseye are skilled enough, but I can't see them using the environment to the same advantage as my favorites, or even Logan/Creed. I'd give them the longest odds.

And clearly anyone here could pull a Katniss-like upset, but we're talking probabilities. If this scenario ran 100 times, they'd all have some wins.

Also enjoyed the arbitrary Muslim prejudice in the OP. Nice touch.

JakeTheBank
If sensory abilities are retained, Logan and Creed have a ridiculous and unfair advantage. So does Matt for that matter.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Brockalizer
things retained are: lifetime experience, consciousness, hand to hand fighting skills, sensory abilities, tracking skills, and deductive reasoning skills.

Slade, Logan, and Victor are not equals with Bruce, Frank, Matt, & Lester...

yaadaveyaa
im takin bullseye he can use almost anything as a weapon and with pin point accuracy could easily have a lot of tricks up his sleeve

Shabazz916
wolverine or sabertooth they can hide and wait for you to come get you and go back to hiding

Digi
Originally posted by Shabazz916
wolverine or sabertooth they can hide and wait for you to come get you and go back to hiding

can't argue with this logic.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
Also enjoyed the arbitrary Muslim prejudice in the OP. Nice touch.
LOL.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Shabazz916
blink

8swords
Originally posted by Brockalizer
The only things retained are: lifetime experience, consciousness, hand to hand fighting skills, sensory abilities, tracking skills, and deductive reasoning skills.

pffttt, wolverine

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If sensory abilities are retained, Logan and Creed have a ridiculous and unfair advantage. So does Matt for that matter.

thumb up

BUSTER1

Agreed!

Brockalizer
If sensory abilities are retained, Logan and Creed have a ridiculous and unfair advantage. So does Matt for that matter. True, but Batman has faced oppenents with heightened senses before and can find damn near anyone if he puts his mind to it. IMO Daredevil would be more difficult in this scenario than Logan or Creed.

JakeTheBank
Batman's primary skill in is stealth. That's next to completely negated with the sensory abilities of those three. Without tech to fall back on, in this scenario, Batman's less likely to win than most of the others, imo.

IIRC, Logan and Creed's sense of smell is better than that of Daredevil's as well.

juggerman
If they are in new bodies i don't think they get their super smell but i could be wrong. And in this can Daredevil now see?

JakeTheBank
OP said they retain sensory abilities.

Digi
Yeah, I kinda glossed over the sensory abilities thing. As people have been saying, if they're retained, the Feral Bros. and Matt get a huge bump. If not, I stand by my original assessment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.