War Hulk vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No shields for Thanos no bfring. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Would tp work on War?

guy222
war

golem370
I would say Thanos highjacks the celestial armor changing Hulk back to normal then where he mind screws Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
I would say Thanos highjacks the celestial armor changing Hulk back to normal then where he mind screws Hulk

So you think Thanos can over power this version of Hulk? The same Hulk that stopped Juggernaut dead in his tracks (broke Juggernauts enchantment as being unstoppable).

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

the Darkone
Thanos

Bouboumaster
Thanos via powerbomb

MightySAXON
i think it would be close fight i still give edge to thanos based on his years of combat, strength on hulk's leve and magic manipulation.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
So you think Thanos can over power this version of Hulk? The same Hulk that stopped Juggernaut dead in his tracks (broke Juggernauts enchantment as being unstoppable).

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

I always thought the whole unstoppable thing was more of a tagline, not actually part of Cytorrak's enchantment on Cain.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
I always thought the whole unstoppable thing was more of a tagline, not actually part of Cytorrak's enchantment on Cain.

Naah, its part of the enchantment..stated on panel. Remember, Juggernaut enchantment gave him the power to walk through Thor god blast before the street gave way (even though Thor did slow him down a bit). Hulk outright stopped him in his tracks.

Damborgson
Naah, its part of the enchantment..stated on panel. Remember, Juggernaut enchantment gave him the power to walk through Thor god blast before the street gave way (even though Thor did slow him down a bit). Hulk outright stopped him in his tracks.

lies

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut08.jpg

Digi

That was his forcefield and durability, not his momentum powers, yeah?

PillarofOsiris
Thanos in a stomp. dumb thread.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thanos in a stomp. dumb thread.

When does anyone take you serious involving Hulk?

golem370
Thanos is one of the smartest characters in marvel, he has durability above herald level, he has enough brunt force power to send Galactus through and outside his ship he also has the strength to stand toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor, and to stand toe to toe with Classic Thor and Thing, and on top of that he is a really good fighter. I love Hulk but he is in for a fight.

TheGodKiller
Actually the unstoppable thingy is pretty much part of his powerset along with the increased durability and strength . That particular aspect of his enchantment has only ever been broken by Celestial tech-enhanced Hulk(the one that carver is using in this thread) and Thor's Godblast(which went even further and pushed him back) .

On a sidenote, all of it went overboard in the Trion Juggernaut arc when Cain got possessed by the full power of Cyttorak and his powers got increased to such an extent that he was punching his way through dimensions in order to reach the Trion gods and eventually ended up reaching critical mass .

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
lies

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut08.jpg If you personally ask me Juggernaut did not have that much ''momentum'' going on there in first place confused

Kid Kurdy
Thanos is one of the smartest characters in marvel, he has durability above herald level, he has enough brunt force power to send Galactus through and outside his ship he also has the strength to stand toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor, and to stand toe to toe with Classic Thor and Thing, and on top of that he is a really good fighter. I love Hulk but he is in for a fight.
Thanos is a moderate fighter at best. And strengthwise, Hulk beats him.

I'm not even sure Thanos is actually more durable than Hulk, but even if he is, it won't be much.

golem370
Thanos taught Gamora how to fight which should mean he is a great fighter at her level or above. Thanos has withstood a blackhole and hits from Odin and Depowered Tyrant which show his durability because Tyrant defeat 4 or 5 heralds rather easy and Odin one-shotted Silver Surfer and Drax the Destroyer. Thanos also singel handly the Ovin army who is said to have been most powerful mercenary army in the universe.

abhilegend
Thanos teaching gamora by robots means he's a great fighter, smh. NVM, this is thanos.

Newjak
I always thought the whole unstoppable thing was more of a tagline, not actually part of Cytorrak's enchantment on Cain. I think writers have always considered it a power of his, but different writers attribute more to it depending on the story. I also think it has become more predominate in comics lately than it was in his earlier history.

guy222
with thanos' last appearance, war gonna beat em down

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
with thanos' last appearance, war gonna beat em down

I deny the existance of Bendis Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Scans of the robots training gamora please.

Also, Thanos with a simple sparkle of his eye... Mind rapes Hulk FTW

Odekahn
Not sure, good fight.

Leaning towards hulk.

golem370
Also like I said Thanos could hack the gear then its just Hulk vs Thanos

h1a8
War Hulk

Bouboumaster
Joke aside, tho, if we're not talking about Bendis Thanos, then Thanos beats the living shit out of him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Joke aside, tho, if we're not talking about Bendis Thanos, then Thanos beats the living shit out of him. Not physically he doesn't. Mind rape or some type of manipulation is Thanos only chance. War Hulk has got him beat in physicality.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
Not physically he doesn't. Mind rape or some type of manipulation is Thanos only chance. War Hulk has got him beat in physicality.

No, Hulk don't beat Thanos in any other contest other that "Who's the most green"

golem370
Hulk would eventually win in strength because thats Hulks power he gets stronger the madder he gets but Thanos is herald level or above in the strength department hell he beat SS to death which should show his punching power.

Kid Kurdy
Hulk would eventually win in strength because thats Hulks power he gets stronger the madder he gets but Thanos is herald level or above in the strength department hell he beat SS to death which should show his punching power.
1. that was a low showing for Surfer

2. (War) Hulk can do the same

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can I get those scans of the robots Abi... or was that just bs?

yaadaveyaa
if it were a slugfest then yes war hulk wins but its not thanos is one of the smartest characters in marvel and is beyond powerful he wins handily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.