Hulk on a rampage. Could the avengers stop him ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
How much of the country could hulk destroy b4 the avengers stop him ?

The movie avengers ??

Silent Master
Barring PIS/CIS, Thor would be enough to stop the Hulk

dynamix
Originally posted by Silent Master

carver9
They all get killed. Hulk has fought the Avengers on numerous of occasions and tend to have the advantage on most occasions. Hulk stomps.

DickBlazer
Barring PIS/CIS, Thor would be enough to stop the Hulk laughing

janus77
Originally posted by Shabazz916
How much of the country could hulk destroy b4 the avengers stop him ?

The movie avengers ??
Your presumption that The Avengers could stop him is where this thread went down hill.

The country is ****ed. Hulk destroys it within seconds. The Avengers die within minutes. Hulk grows bored.

-Pr-
Guys, this is movie versions. Keep it on topic.

JakeTheBank
Yes, they could stop him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DickBlazer
laughing

Nothing funny about it really. He's right.

pym-ftw
thumb up

Shabazz916
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, they could stop him. [/QUOTE

how could they stop him

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Adding Iron Man and any other resources they could call upon from SHIELD or whatever would make it overkill.

Silent Master
how could they stop him

Two ways would be, massive lightning strikes or charged hammer shots.

Shabazz916
Two ways would be, massive lightning strikes or charged hammer shots.

and risk a miss and killing innocent ppl. no way they would do that

JakeTheBank
His lightning is pretty precise. So are his hammer throws.

Silent Master

I don't recall him ever missing with those attacks in the movies, can you link to the video clips that prove Thor doesn't have good aim?

Starscream M
Barring PIS/CIS, Thor would be enough to stop the Hulk I literally laughed out loud when I saw this...and then I looked at who posted it and my laugh turned to a frown

Mindset
Barring PIS/CIS, Thor would be enough to stop the Hulk Barring PIS/CIS there is no Thor.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this...and then I looked at who posted it and my laugh turned to a frown

I literally laugh out loud every time I see you post in a Thor thread.

Starscream M
I literally laugh out loud every time I see you post in a Thor thread. this isnt a thor thread, its a hulk thread

psycho gundam
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this...and then I looked at who posted it and my laugh turned to a frown loool

JakeTheBank
It's a Hulk vs. Avengers thread that Thor's involved in.

Silent Master
this isnt a thor thread, its a hulk thread

See, you didn't even know that Thor is a member of the Avengers.

Damborgson
lol

Philosophía
Thor won't beat Hulk on his lonesome. The Avengers might, with Stark thinking of something.

Shabazz916
I don't recall him ever missing with those attacks in the movies, can you link to the video clips that prove Thor doesn't have good aim?

im just sayn hulk is known for making things miss.. missiles for example.

and hulk isnt standing still if he is destroying citys... and hulk isnt slow

Silent Master
im just sayn hulk is known for making things miss.. missiles for example.

and hulk isnt standing still if he is destroying citys... and hulk isnt slow

Movie Thor didn't seem to have any trouble hitting moving/flying targets.

TheGodKiller
Thor.

Adding Iron Man and any other resources they could call upon from SHIELD or whatever would make it overkill.
How ? Banner already tried the best way possible to finish of the hulk, and it failed. I jut don't see anything within the Avengers' or even Thor's arsenal that would enable them to put him down for the most part .

carver9

Shabazz916
Movie Thor didn't seem to have any trouble hitting moving/flying targets.

i dnt see thor hittn hulk with anything if he knows it coming.. hulk isnt dumb especially from a distance because thor wouldnt dare get close

carver9
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
How ? Banner already tried the best way possible to finish of the hulk, and it failed. I jut don't see anything within the Avengers' or even Thor's arsenal that would enable them to put him down for the most part .

Pretty much.

JakeTheBank

Hitting or blasting him until he's KO'd, I'd imagine.

We've seen that Thor's lightning can absolutely ravage the Leviathans. I really don't see what Hulk can do to either Iron Man or Thor if they just shoot him from a distance. Unless they decide to stay stationary and let Hulk jump at them.

Silent Master
i dnt see thor hittn hulk with anything if he knows it coming.. hulk isnt dumb especially from a distance because thor wouldnt dare get close

Thor hit the Hulk several times in the movie. this debate might go better if you actually watched the movie first.

carver9
A mind controlled Hulk.

Shabazz916
Thor hit the Hulk several times in the movie. this debate might go better if you actually watched the movie first.

i seen the movie and that was a sneak attack thing because nobody knew thor was calln his hammer

Silent Master
Originally posted by carver9
A mind controlled Hulk.

Loki wasn't controlling them, he was amping their anger, which means that the Hulk was stronger than normal.

carver9
Loki wasn't controlling them, he was amping their anger, which means that the Hulk was stronger than normal.

Stated in the movie Loki was trying to control the Hulk and he succeeded.

JakeTheBank
i seen the movie and that was a sneak attack thing because nobody knew thor was calln his hammer

He was punching Hulk before he summoned Mjolnir.

Silent Master

It wasn't a sneak attack as the Hulk was charging at him, plus the hammer strike wasn't the only time he hit the Hulk during that fight.

Again, this might go better if you go and watch the movie before debating.

JakeTheBank

It was stated that he meant to unleash the Hulk, which he did.

He wasn't controlling Hulk at all. He merely provided the catalyst for him to get pissed off.

Silent Master

He was amping everyone's anger, he wasn't actually controlling their actions.

abhilegend
No.
Hulk turns stark into scrap and punches thor's head off.

Shabazz916
It wasn't a sneak attack as the Hulk was charging at him, plus the hammer strike wasn't the only time he hit the Hulk during that fight.

Again, this might go better if you go and watch the movie before debating.

if thor didnt have the hammer in his hand b4 hulk started charging its a sneak attack simple and plain

Silent Master
if thor didnt have the hammer in his hand b4 hulk started charging its a sneak attack simple and plain

It wasn't a sneak attack, nor was it the only time Thor hit him.

Once again, you need to go and watch the movie before trying to debate it.

carver9
He was amping everyone's anger, he wasn't actually controlling their actions.

Where did you get that from? What I said came straight from the movie.

Silent Master

Post the clip that says Loki was controlling the Hulk's actions.

JakeTheBank

No, it's not.

Loki's plan was to cause them to get angry at one another and unleash the Hulk, sending the hellicarrier crashing down.

Not once did it say that Loki was controlling them.

The only people Loki actually had controlled were Hawkeye, Selvig, and the other SHIELD agents who turned.

carver9
Post the clip that says Loki was controlling the Hulk's actions.

Black Widow figured it out and said Loki was trying to control the Hulk. It had nothing to do with anger because if it did, Banner would have transformed a long time ago. Banner didn't transform until the explosion went off in the Hellicarrier.

Go look at the movie.

JakeTheBank
Black Widow figured it out and said Loki was trying to control the Hulk. It had nothing to do with anger because if it did, Banner would have transformed a long time ago. Banner didn't transform until the explosion went off in the Hellicarrier.

Go look at the movie.

"Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way, send Thor as well."

That's what she said. Loki basically caused the catalyst to put Banner on edge and lose control, turning into the Hulk. He wasn't doing Loki's bidding directly, not like Hawkeye and the other agents he mindwashed.

JakeTheBank
And if you want to claim that the "angry" Hulk ala the Hellicarrier doesn't count as a normal Hulk on the rampage due to outside manipulations and being "handicapped", then a holding back Thor trying to reason with Banner and unable to summon lightning or weather control was likewise "handicapped".

Silent Master

Go look at the movie.

Black Widow at no time stated the Loki was controlling the Hulk's actions, now either post the clip/quote or stop lying.

Starscream M
didnt hulk manhandle an asgardian like a little ragdoll?

Silent Master
didnt hulk manhandle an asgardian like a little ragdoll?

No, he didn't...but thanks for showcasing your lack of knowledge.

Starscream M
No, he didn't...but thanks for showcasing your lack of knowledge. actually he did no expression

Silent Master
actually he did no expression

Shabazz916

he didnt slam lowki up and down really ?

Silent Master
he didnt slam lowki up and down really ?

Loki is a Frost Giant that lives in Asgard, he isn't actually an Asgardian.

You really need to watch the movie before trying to debate it.

Shabazz916
Loki is a Frost Giant that lives in Asgard, he isn't actually an Asgardian.

You really need to watch the movie before trying to debate it.

he is still a asgardian.. thats like sayn someone born in in another country cnt be american

Silent Master
he is still a asgardian.. thats like sayn someone born in in another country cnt be american

No, he's a Frost Giant that was raised on Asgard.

You're basically arguing that if a cat was raised by Elephants, it would suddenly become an elephant.

Shabazz916
No, he's a Frost Giant that was raised on Asgard.

You're basically arguing that if a cat was raised by Elephants, it would suddenly become an elephant.

no he is human like its not like he has 4 legs lol

Silent Master
A better example would be, Clark being raised on Earth doesn't stop him from being a Kryptonian.

TheGodKiller
Hitting or blasting him until he's KO'd, I'd imagine.

We've seen that Thor's lightning can absolutely ravage the Leviathans. I really don't see what Hulk can do to either Iron Man or Thor if they just shoot him from a distance. Unless they decide to stay stationary and let Hulk jump at them.
Yes, and we've also seen that hulk has a pretty strong healing factor(so much so that even in Banner form he's pretty much immortal). Most(if not all) of the team would be badly wrecked by the time they manage to get him down for it constitute as a forum win.

Also Hulk has great leaping capabilities in addition to surprising agility as he caught Iron Man in mid-air, iirc. If Thor and Iron Man try to build up some distance between themselves and the Hulk, Hulk could close in that gap by leaping toward them and doing some damage mid-air.

TheGodKiller
@carver:
Jake and Silent are right. Loki wasn't outright controlling them. It was more of a subtle mental influence during which everyone was getting pissed off at everyone else and this ended up with Banner losing control when he and Black Widow were trapped together.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy gets taken down by sonics, I guess they could put him in an adamantium cage in the local zoo after.

DarkSaint85
Seeing as Thor has the Cosmic Cube again...

BFR Hulk.

Placidity
Originally posted by janus77
The country is ****ed. Hulk destroys it within seconds.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even comics Hulk couldn't do that.

DarkSaint85
no he is human like its not like he has 4 legs lol

Asgardian is not a nationality, its a whole different species. Loki has different powers to an Asgardian, as evidenced by the fact he can have blue skin, and the cold from the Frost Giants does not affect him.

Watch the Thor movie as well, it explains it.

-Pr-
no expression

Some people need to rewatch the damn movie.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
no expression

Some people need to rewatch the damn movie. Lol i actually have the Blu Ray Disc and already watched it 6-7 times literally XD

DarkSaint85
Are you and Shabazz the same person??

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you and Shabazz the same person?? What???

TheGodKiller
Asgardian is not a nationality, its a whole different species. Loki has different powers to an Asgardian, as evidenced by the fact he can have blue skin, and the cold from the Frost Giants does not affect him.

Watch the Thor movie as well, it explains it.
I presume that the term "Aesir" is a much better suited candidate for that definition .

yaadaveyaa

but he would sit in the middle of manhattan and shoot out giant lightening strikes bcuz it was safer?

Silent Master
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
but he would sit in the middle of manhattan and shoot out giant lightening strikes bcuz it was safer?

If you think about it, Shabazz916 is actually saying that Thor is far more powerful than the Hulk....seeing as he's saying that it's safer for Thor to let the Hulk rampage than risk one of his attacks missing the Hulk.

IOW, One attack by Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Hulk's entire rampage.

Zack Fair
Thor and Iron Man are enough to stop Hulk.

yaadaveyaa
if this is 100% only from movie version thor and iron man can def stop him really just thor alone could in the comic world he'd rip them all to pieces

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thor and Iron Man are enough to stop Hulk.

Hulk would rip iron mans armor off.

And get thor away from his hammer and he is nothing.

Silent Master

And get thor away from his hammer and he is nothing.

How is the Hulk going to get Mjolnir away from Thor?

StiltmanFTW
Tony has experience fighting bigger and stronger guys than himself, it wouldn't be that easy.

h1a8
Two ways would be, massive lightning strikes or charged hammer shots. I don't know, Hulk seemed pretty invincible in the movie. I saw nothing that really hurt him. I say lightning strikes will only irritate and anger him. Plus movie Thor could only rain several at a time before charging up again.
What do you mean by charged hammer shots? Charged with lightning?

Thor's lightning strikes damaged those aliens so that's the max we can speculate it to do. But Hulk's fist's also damaged them. So I say lightning will hurt Hulk but mostly anger him. Also movie Hulk was fast for the most part and very aggressive and relentless. I don't see him sitting still too often.

Cap, Widow, and Hawkeye are fodder. So it's IM and Thor vs. Hulk.

I say Hulk trashes IM easily and battles Thor for a while but gets him eventually.

Zack Fair

And get thor away from his hammer and he is nothing. Maybe if he ever managed to get him, and made even harder when Thor is there being the main event for Hulk.

h1a8

If IM was able to do it then Hulk is able to do it easier. Just bash him in the head. Thor would drop it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't know, Hulk seemed pretty invincible in the movie. I saw nothing that really hurt him. I say lightning strikes will only irritate and anger him. Plus movie Thor could only rain several at a time before charging up again.
What do you mean by charged hammer shots? Charged with lightning?

Thor's lightning strikes damaged those aliens so that's the max we can speculate it to do. But Hulk's fist's also damaged them. So I say lightning will hurt Hulk but mostly anger him. Also movie Hulk was fast for the most part and very aggressive and relentless. I don't see him sitting still too often.

Cap, Widow, and Hawkeye are fodder. So it's IM and Thor vs. Hulk.

I say Hulk trashes IM easily and battles Thor for a while but gets him eventually.

Find someone else to troll.

JakeTheBank
If Thor is actually using his powers and isn't fighting in an enclosed space, I don't see how Hulk can easily disarm him and keep him disarmed. It's about as likely as Hulk managing to get a grip on Iron Man to rip him apart. And this is actually using feats from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Shabazz916

Im not totally sure about this. But i know hulk cant pick it up. But can he pick up whats its over ???

StiltmanFTW
Hulk got hurt pretty bad by the blasters spam near the end.

JakeTheBank
Im not totally sure about this. But i know hulk cant pick it up. But can he pick up whats its over ???

No. He's not worthy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk got hurt pretty bad by the blasters spam near the end.

He did, yeah.

And Iron Man has shown that his firepower > the Chitauri. So did Thor.

---

Based off of what did slow down or hurt Hulk in the movie, it's a huge leap to just arbitrarily assume that lightning + Iron Man spam attacks would only make him mad.

Silent Master

Even if the Hulk managed to knock it out of Thor's hand, Thor can just summon Mjolnir back.

Shabazz916
No. He's not worthy.

Im talkn bout if the hammer is on the ground can he pick up the cement around it with the hammer on the cement.

Silent Master
Im talkn bout if the hammer is on the ground can he pick up the cement around it with the hammer on the cement.

No, if that worked, Shield would have been able to move the hammer before Thor proved himself worthy during his movie.

JakeTheBank

If he was able to lift up a chunk of asphalt/ground around Mjolnir to get around the hammer, what good would that do?

Thor could just summon it back and it would be a waste of time on Hulk's part.

Shabazz916
If he was able to lift up a chunk of asphalt/ground around Mjolnir to get around the hammer, what good would that do?

Thor could just summon it back and it would be a waste of time on Hulk's part.

Because its not like hulk cnt knock thor out

Silent Master

He wasn't able to do so while amped during the Avengers movie.

Damborgson
Thor was easily handling Hulk until his "have to fight like a dumbass" complex kicked in due to fighting Hulk. He pikced up Mjolnir again and was in perfect position for another uppercut. Then suddenly, he hops on Hulk's back and attempts to choke him...... /facepalm

JakeTheBank

But what exactly are you even arguing?

That, say, if Hulk somehow knocks out Thor (he didn't do it in the hellicarrier and he was pissed as all hell whereas Thor was trying to get through to Banner), that he could lift Mjolnir or something?

It would be a complete waste of time for Hulk to try and find a loophole for Mjolnir, especially if Thor is taken out somehow. And I'd like to think that Hulk's smart enough to retain the knowledge that he can't pick up the hammer.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor was easily handling Hulk until his "have to fight like a dumbass" complex kicked in due to fighting Hulk. He pikced up Mjolnir again and was in perfect position for another uppercut. Then suddenly, he hops on Hulk's back and attempts to choke him...... /facepalm

Tbf, Thor was trying to stop Hulk not kick his ass. And there's not much he could have done, even melee wise, inside the hellicarrier less he risk bringing the thing down.

When he was captured in the dome gimmick, he could have smashed his way out, but the reverb from Mjolnir clearly put strain on the room, and likely the hellicarrier itself.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Then suddenly, he hops on Hulk's back and attempts to choke him...... /facepalm

Worked just fine for Werewolf by Night big grin

Damborgson
Tbf, Thor was trying to stop Hulk not kick his ass. And there's not much he could have done, even melee wise, inside the hellicarrier less he risk bringing the thing down.

When he was captured in the dome gimmick, he could have smashed his way out, but the reverb from Mjolnir clearly put strain on the room, and likely the hellicarrier itself.

I can definitely see your point, and sure that's a way to look at it but knocking him out would have stopped him as much instead of trying to choke him and having him rip through another layer of helicarrier. Not to mention, Thor felt that the Hulk was stronger than him. So he tries to overpower him instead of continuing to use something that worked before? You could blame it on his ego I guess but it doesn't sit right.

Newjak
I'm trying to remember how long it took Thor to charge up the Jotteinhiem buster attack he used.

It wasn't very long it was basically up in the air and down, Thor could replicate that attack while swinging his hammer at Hulk.

Hulk got seriously hurt by a Chitari barrage, I'm willing to bet an attack that can rearrange a large portion of landscape would mess Hulk up.

Juntai
Hulk got KOed from falling.

D-Block

ctsketch

Remember in the movie when he rained down lighting on the chitari surrounding hawkeye, widow and rogers? yea.....

janus77
Hulk would slaughter Thor without much effort, tbf.

I know the Thor fans are going to be annoyed, but the movie made it crystal clear that Hulk could literally punch Thor's head right off.

Hell, even with a single un-amped punch, Hulk brought down one of the big fishes, Thor had to have his lightning amped and use a whole skyscraper as a battery to store the charge he was building up, and even then it didn't take down the mecha-fish, merely caused it to malfunction.

There's no way the team can stop Hulk, if Banner is determined to win.

Newjak
Hulk would slaughter Thor without much effort, tbf.

I know the Thor fans are going to be annoyed, but the movie made it crystal clear that Hulk could literally punch Thor's head right off.

Hell, even with a single un-amped punch, Hulk brought down one of the big fishes, Thor had to have his lightning amped and use a whole skyscraper as a battery to store the charge he was building up, and even then it didn't take down the mecha-fish, merely caused it to malfunction.

There's no way the team can stop Hulk, if Banner is determined to win. Yeah cyrstal clear about the whole head punching off thing except Hulk did Punch Thor in the head and it didn't come flying off.

Hulk's best punch only gave Thor a nose bleed.

janus77
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah cyrstal clear about the whole head punching off thing except Hulk did Punch Thor in the head and it didn't come flying off.

Hulk's best punch only gave Thor a nose bleed.
As a Thor fan, I can see your bias and antipathy for Hulk clouding your judgement.

Others who saw the film, have it on blu-ray and actually can be objective, will freely admit Hulk was far and away more powerful than Thor.

He was even tossing Thor around like a ragdoll, before the jetfighter saved Thor's life.

As in the comics, Thor's too lightweight for fighting Hulk.

Newjak
As a Thor fan, I can see your bias and antipathy for Hulk clouding your judgement.

Others who saw the film, have it on blu-ray and actually can be objective, will freely admit Hulk was far and away more powerful than Thor.

He was even tossing Thor around like a ragdoll, before the jetfighter saved Thor's life.

As in the comics, Thor's too lightweight for fighting Hulk. Yeah objective,

You state in the movie it was Crystal Clear Hulk could punch off Thor's head.

I stated an instance where he did punch Thor in the head, very hard and it didn't take his head off.

Therefore your statement was and is still false.

Perhaps you should be the one to take lessons in not having bias cloud judgement.

Silent Master
Yeah objective,

You state in the movie it was Crystal Clear Hulk could punch off Thor's head.

I stated an instance where he did punch Thor in the head, very hard and it didn't take his head off.

Therefore your statement was and is still false.

Perhaps you should be the one to take lessons in not having bias cloud judgement.

He's just upset that going by feats, Thor is quite a bit more powerful.

TheGodKiller

As in the comics, Thor's too lightweight for fighting Hulk.
LOL @ you being a thorfan .

And frankly speaking this schtick of yours in which you march into every thread and declare anyone who argues against the hulk as a biased Hulk hater is getting old. Get a new hobby for god's sake.

DarkSaint85
Seeing as Thor has the Cosmic Cube again...

BFR Hulk.

Also, what if he did what he did to Loki, and placed mjolnir on him?

Silent Master
Seeing as the Hulk was unable to lift it during the movie, Hulk loses via 10-count.

carver9
Also, what if he did what he did to Loki, and placed mjolnir on him?

Are you talking about the same Loki that gave Thor a run for his money but got dismantled by Hulk "easily? Yeah, that makes sense.

TheGodKiller
Are you talking about the same Loki that gave Thor a run for his money but got dismantled by Hulk "easily? Yeah, that makes sense.
Thor wasn't trying to kill him but more to convince Loki to stop being a butthurt jerkass.

Silent Master

We already know that the Hulk can't lift Mjolnir.

carver9
Thor wasn't trying to kill him but more to convince Loki to stop being a butthurt jerkass.

Hulk wasn't trying to kill Loki either but EASILY dismantled him. EASILY.

Silent Master

You're honestly going to try and argue that the Hulk was holding back during that scene?

carver9
We already know that the Hulk can't lift Mjolnir.

Thor will have overpower Hulk to put it on him but looking at the fact he struggled to do that to Loki, someone that's far beneath Hulk...it ain't happening.

Newjak
Hulk wasn't trying to kill Loki either but EASILY dismantled him. EASILY. You honestly think Hulk was holding back when he was trying to take Loki out?

carver9
You're honestly going to try and argue that the Hulk was holding back during that scene?

Uuummm, yeah. Loki was still alive after the fight. Hulk had no intentions of going all out.

TheGodKiller
Ermm.....it certainly didn't seem that way. Loki just trolled him a little and Hulk went apeshit on his @$$.

Silent Master
Thor will have overpower Hulk to put it on him but looking at the fact he struggled to do that to Loki, someone that's far beneath Hulk...it ain't happening.

Wait, you're actually arguing that the Hulk was holding back against Loki, but Thor wasn't?

Newjak
Uuummm, yeah. Loki left there alive didnt he? Hulk was holding back. So your assumption is that since Loki didn't die from the beating that automatically means Hulk was holding back?

I'm guessing this stems from the fact you just believe Hulk could kill Loki easily right?

There could be no chance that Loki's durability is just that good?

Considering even after the manhandling Hulk put on him Loki was still not KOed I think you're giving Hulk too much credit. There is nothing indicating Hulk was holding back and considering he had no emotional attachment to Loki and he was perfectly okay with killing his minions I'd say Hulk wasn't holding back.

carver9
There is nothing indicating Hulk "wasn't" holding back. He didn't throw a single punch against Loki, he treated him like a step child.

Starscream M
So your assumption is that since Loki didn't die from the beating that automatically means Hulk was holding back?

I'm guessing this stems from the fact you just believe Hulk could kill Loki easily right?

There could be no chance that Loki's durability is just that good?

Considering even after the manhandling Hulk put on him Loki was still not KOed I think you're giving Hulk too much credit. There is nothing indicating Hulk was holding back and considering he had no emotional attachment to Loki and he was perfectly okay with killing his minions I'd say Hulk wasn't holding back. hulk could've continued to slam loki like a toy until he died

Silent Master
hulk could've continued to slam loki like a toy until he died

At least you admit that the Avengers beat the Hulk.

Silent Master
There is nothing indicating Hulk "wasn't" holding back. He didn't throw a single punch against Loki, he treated him like a step child.

Wait, you're actually arguing that the Hulk was holding back against Loki, but Thor wasn't?

Starscream M
At least you admit that the Avengers beat the Hulk. what are you babbling about? i never admitted that

Silent Master
what are you babbling about? i never admitted that

You don't think that the Avengers would win?

Newjak
hulk could've continued to slam loki like a toy until he died You're right he could have, assuming Loki couldn't have just taken it forever he is extremely durable afterall, but even still there is a difference between holding back versus realizing someone is done and not killing them.

One does not have to hold back to not auto kill someone. And considering Hulk had been killing Aliens up to that point and has no emotional connection Loki the way Thor does I'm less inclined to say he was holding back against Loki and more inclined to say Hulk was going all out it just so happened Loki is extremely durable and can survive it.

DarkSaint85

Do you even read what I post????

I asked what would happen if Thor placed Mjolnir on Hulk.

Don't be butthurt because its a fantastic way of stopping Hulk's rampage.

-Pr-

You have to prove he was holding back. Otherwise, drop it, because it's a ridiculous point of view, that this creature born of rage and anger was still showing restraint.

GTFO.

JakeTheBank
Carver, ever the blemish on Hulk's fans' record.

yaadaveyaa
in carvers defense he was holding back at this point this is where banner has complete control over hulk would a rage monster going full go wanting to kill everything in sight save IM at the end he threw him around like a red headed step child and walked away to help the group which is showing restraint if u ask me if its hulk v loki in that room no one else around there are pieces of loki laying everywhere

DarkSaint85
in carvers defense he was holding back at this point this is where banner has complete control over hulk would a rage monster going full go wanting to kill everything in sight save IM at the end he threw him around like a red headed step child and walked away to help the group which is showing restraint if u ask me if its hulk v loki in that room no one else around there are pieces of loki laying everywhere

But would you say Thor was not holding back against Loki?

59qoIFbAAzE

I WILL NOT FIGHT YOU, BROTHER!

Silent Master
I'm confused, how exactly does the Hulk not continuing to attack a downed Loki prove that he was holding back during the fight?

JakeTheBank
Thor held back against Loki in both their fights until Loki said or did the right thing to make Thor finally say "phuck it". In Thor, the Jane comment caused Thor to get pissed off enough to fight him, but he was still going easy on Loki, as evidenced by when he actually went to save him. Loki's trolling pushed him again when Thor said "Enough!" and dispelled his illusions with lightning.

In the Avengers, he was trying to get Loki to stop being as crazy as a bag full of cats and reach through to him. When Loki stabbed him, Thor had clearly had enough.

yaadaveyaa
thor held back more then hulk if u ask me he gives him a hug when he knocks his weapon away as he's stabbed lol thats not holding back thats not fighting

Damborgson
Thor stopped fighting Loki just to give him a chance to go back to Asgard as his brother in the middle of their fight....Hulk picked him up and beat the shit out of him. Who was holding back?

DarkSaint85
Even afterwards, Thor is crying when Loki is downed.

So again:

If Thor has the CC again (which he has at the end of Avengers), he can easily use its power and BFR Hulk away from New York.

He can also just drop his hammer on the Hulk, immobilising him.

Either way, Thor alone is enough to stop Hulk. Carver, Shabazz, yaada, please come up with counters to these two options. Show either that movie Hulk can resist CC BFR, or that he can lift Mjolnir.

Silent Master
thor held back more then hulk if u ask me he gives him a hug when he knocks his weapon away as he's stabbed lol thats not holding back thats not fighting

The Hulk wasn't holding back.

yaadaveyaa
well i will say one counter bcuz i agree with u movie thor vs movie hulk thor is enuff specially with iron mans help but him "dropping his hammer on the hulk" thats not as easy as it sounds ive yet to see a point in hulks career where he just lays on his back and says ok go ahead and drop something immovable on me hes not gonna b able to just lay it on em but fighting wise hulk gets stopped by thor if its just based off movie characters

yaadaveyaa
The Hulk wasn't holding back.

yes yes he was very much so in fact he slammed loki 4 times and ran off to help the team that was a scene more for comedy then it was anything that is a banner controled monster now if hulk is rampaging he tears loki into pieces bbq's him sits down for a nice meal of loki ribs and chops

Silent Master
yes yes he was very much so in fact he slammed loki 4 times and ran off to help the team that was a scene more for comedy then it was anything that is a banner controled monster now if hulk is rampaging he tears loki into pieces bbq's him sits down for a nice meal of loki ribs and chops

Not continuing to attack a downed person isn't the same as holding back during the fight.

DarkSaint85
well i will say one counter bcuz i agree with u movie thor vs movie hulk thor is enuff specially with iron mans help but him "dropping his hammer on the hulk" thats not as easy as it sounds ive yet to see a point in hulks career where he just lays on his back and says ok go ahead and drop something immovable on me hes not gonna b able to just lay it on em but fighting wise hulk gets stopped by thor if its just based off movie characters

I've yet to see a point in Loki's career where he just lays on his back and says ok go ahead and drop something immovable on me.

To say that Thor would be unable to knock him onto his back, when Chitauri foot soldiers were overwhelming him, is...strange.

JakeTheBank
Hulk not killing Loki =/= Hulk holding back.

Besides, we've seen how insanely durable Loki is anyway.

DarkSaint85
Its the age old 'Hulk is always holding back argument'.

Caps Conscience
Yes

yaadaveyaa
Its the age old 'Hulk is always holding back argument'.

if your referencing that fight then yes it is the same argument bcuz he was lol holding back is stopping and he stopped instead of ripping him to pieces make sense plz lol

Silent Master
if your referencing that fight then yes it is the same argument bcuz he was lol holding back is stopping and he stopped instead of ripping him to pieces make sense plz lol

Not continuing to attack a downed person isn't the same as holding back during the fight.

yaadaveyaa
omg yes it is if i pound ur head in for being a moron and go oh hes not moving time to move on thats holding back i could continue to pound your head in for being a retard that would be NOT HOLDING BACK lol try to think of what ur saying first please

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>