Magneto vs Wonder Woman (difference)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Before the fight, both get to see an hour long video of each other in combat from fights they were in. Magneto gets to see Diana fights (Ares, Superman, etc...) and Diana gets to see Magneto in action before the fight starts (Xmen, Apocalypse, etc, etc..).

Who wins? Fight takes place in the middle of New York.

Digi
Diana's raw power should be greater, but Magneto likely has enough versatility to prolong the fight and potentially find some wins. WW, in the neighborhood of 7/10, imo.

Odekahn
I don't suppose wonder woman's bracelets are magnetic are they?

ODG
^ I believe they are, although I can't remember a scene off the top of my head definitively proving they are. But that's the safe assumption as I can't say I've ever seen them be depicted as being immune to magnetism either. We know they're conducive to electricity at least.

Odekahn
Originally posted by ODG
^ I believe they are, although I can't remember a scene off the top of my head definitively proving they are. But that's the safe assumption as I can't say I've ever seen them be depicted as being immune to magnetism either. We know they're conducive to electricity at least.

So basically it would be like her trying to fight magneto while wearing handcuffs...

I like mags odds here.

carver9
Well, Doctor Poloris did take control of her headers.

carver9
You all are missing the big picture here. Magneto and Wonder Woman both know what each other are bringing to the table before the fight starts.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
You all are missing the big picture here. Magneto and Wonder Woman both know what each other are bringing to the table before the fight starts.

So she's leaving her armor and weapons at home? Even better!

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn

That would leave her open to get shredded by Magneto from all angles. Not a good idea.

Igniz

confused Then what will she fight with or in?

abhilegend
Magnus wins.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Igniz
confused Then what will she fight with or in?

That's the point. Everything in her arsenal minus the lasso would be magnetic. If she wears it she's boned. If she doesn't, she still boned.

Igniz
That's the point. Everything in her arsenal minus the lasso would be magnetic. If she wears it she's boned. If she doesn't, she still boned.

Then Magnus wins when she doesn't have her armor.And when I say win, well, Magneto will rip her garments for a humiliating win if you know what I mean roll eyes (sarcastic)

Q99
Kinda-sorta. At the same time, in order to restrict her motion, he's got to try and put his power against *all* her strength. Which is considerable.

Originally posted by carver9
That would leave her open to get shredded by Magneto from all angles. Not a good idea.

Eh, she can take it.

Darth Jello
We're talking about the full-powered Magneto from the comics, right?
The guy who's mastered a fundamental force and who way back in the comic that revealed his (eventually itself revealed to be fake) name was depicted taking out an East German battalion by selectively annihilating and inducing strokes in soldiers with his thoughts? That guy?
I'm sorry but when you get to that level of EM control it doesn't matter how ferrous Diana's bracelets or tiara or whatever are. They could be plastic and it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference against a guy who can generate gamma rays, manipulate any matter with magnetic fields, mess with her blood flow, or convert particles into antiparticles by reversing their charge. The only way WW would even have half a chance would be if she had some serious, serious bat-help.

Starscream M
Magneto 8/10

KingD19
Dr. Polaris easily took control of Diana's bracers. And Magneto has feats that put him above Polaris all the time.

StiltmanFTW
Not fair... pretty sure Mags would be weakened after watching a vid with Wonder Woman... wink

Blair Wind
When was the last time anyone or anything actually broke one of Magneto's shields (without him being weakened?)

carver9
Originally posted by Blair Wind
When was the last time anyone or anything actually broke one of Magneto's shields (without him being weakened?)

His shields has never been broken.

juggerman
Originally posted by Darth Jello
We're talking about the full-powered Magneto from the comics, right?
The guy who's mastered a fundamental force and who way back in the comic that revealed his (eventually itself revealed to be fake) name was depicted taking out an East German battalion by selectively annihilating and inducing strokes in soldiers with his thoughts? That guy?
I'm sorry but when you get to that level of EM control it doesn't matter how ferrous Diana's bracelets or tiara or whatever are. They could be plastic and it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference against a guy who can generate gamma rays, manipulate any matter with magnetic fields, mess with her blood flow, or convert particles into antiparticles by reversing their charge. The only way WW would even have half a chance would be if she had some serious, serious bat-help.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.