Thor vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Thor in Destroyer
Vs
Void(siege)

No bfr. No prep. Fight in NYC
In character.

pym-ftw
Depends if Bob remembers his tp... stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Destroyer can surely destroy the Void but he'll reform later..i think that count as a win for Destroyer..

Branlor Swift
Thor destroys him so bad his molecules start crying

JakeTheBank
Thor Destroyer.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thor destroys him so bad his molecules start crying

Lol, pretty much!!!

SamZED
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Destroyer can surely destroy the Void but he'll reform later..i think that count as a win for Destroyer.. Dont think that counts, not like he's beaten. Thats like blowing up Sandman with a grenade, hed have to reform but it wouldnt count as defeat.

PillarofOsiris
This is hilarious. Thor easily.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by SamZED
Dont think that counts, not like he's beaten. Thats like blowing up Sandman with a grenade, hed have to reform but it wouldnt count as defeat.

really??well..it's a stalemate then..i don't think the Destroyer can kill the Void..i don't think the Void can harm the Destroyer either..

tkitna
Thor

Tony Stark
VOID and it's not close

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Tony Stark
VOID and it's not close

Bwahhahaha

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor Destroyer.

the Darkone
Thor punks Void so hard to the point, the Void has a emotional break down.

Golgo13
Tony convinced me. Void easily.

JakeTheBank
Legitimately curious on his viewpoint for that, because nothing Void did in Siege suggests him beating the Destroyer, let alone Thor animating it.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Legitimately curious on his viewpoint for that, because nothing Void did in Siege suggests him beating the Destroyer, let alone Thor animating it.

Ever heard of a joke? wink

JakeTheBank
I assumed you were joking, but I was talking about Tony's post.

Golgo13
I dont think tony knows why void wins.

ozz81
Thor

quanchi112
Void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.