Uncanny Avengers vs New X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Scarlet Witch
Rogue
Wolverine
Captain America
Thor
Havok

Vs

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Magneto
Magik
Danger
Namor

Fight in the ruins of Wakanda

nwg202
Really depends on what level Wanda is operating at.

She took down P5 Magik and Namor. If she took them down due to raw power output not due being the plot device (being kryptonite for the p5) then she solos. Avengers stomp.

If its regular Classic Wanda I'm going with the X-men. Danger, Magik and Magneto bring in the big time power while Emma can mind rape most of the others.

peejayd
* Thor and Scarlet Witch? Avengers wins... this is Thor NOT badly-written, right? stick out tongue

Glorificus
Magneto really just needs to buy Emma the 30 seconds she needs to mind rape most of Team 1...

Heck if she could even mind control Scarlet Witch and turn her against her own team, I'd say Team 2 wins solidly.

nwg202
Actually Magik can dump them in another time period.

Can Wanda time travel? IIRC Thor lost that ability

pym-ftw
I don't think standard Wanda can time travel, but she may be able to aid Thor in traveling through time

peejayd
Originally posted by Glorificus
Magneto really just needs to buy Emma the 30 seconds she needs to mind rape most of Team 1...

Heck if she could even mind control Scarlet Witch and turn her against her own team, I'd say Team 2 wins solidly.

* if Wanda cannot manage to somehow block Emma's full mental assault, then the X-men has the edge, the only problem is to take down a non-PIS/CIS Thor, i think Magik will come into play in that... or if Magik can teleport them all in Limbo to have an advantage...

* however, if Wanda managed to attack first with her Hex, messing everyone in the X-men, plus with Thor's strength and speed, Avengers wins most of the time...

yaadaveyaa
magneto is the key to this fight wolverine no thank u u'll b his very own personal puppet for the next 7 minutes he counters everyone but thor really and just let emma do the rest team 2 in a landslide 9/10

pym-ftw
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.