Loki vs The Doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
How does Loki fare against the Doctor of the Authority?

1. Jeroen

2. Habib

Digi
Doctor in both, no question, unless he's stoned out of his mind (applicable to Jeroen only).

guy222
thumb up

the Darkone
Loki

Digi
Originally posted by the Darkone
Loki

This is almost objectively wrong based on feats, but I'd like to hear your explanation.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
This is almost objectively wrong based on feats, but I'd like to hear your explanation. both doctors have died, loki hasn't no expression

JakeTheBank
I honestly don't know much about the Doctors, so some feats would be appreciated.

And yes, Loki has died before.

Mindset
Doctor in both, no question, unless he's stoned out of his mind (applicable to Jeroen only). Feats please, kind sir.

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
both doctors have died, loki hasn't no expression

Both Doctors can create herald-level beings from nothing that would give Loki a hard time. They can freeze time or time travel with a thought, pull Loki into any dimension or pull his atoms apart one by one. They can grow the size of a mountain and give themselves the strength of Superman. They can swallow the sun and belch it into Loki's face. They can match him telepathically and telekinetically. They can flood him with the experiences of an entire species and see how his mind copes. They can create or negate anti-matter and counter quantum-level manipulation.

They are beyond Loki.

Now, do you have an actual reason, or do you want to waste more of my time?

Mindset
Both Doctors can create herald-level beings from nothing that would give Loki a hard time. They can freeze time or time travel with a thought, pull Loki into any dimension or pull his atoms apart one by one. They can grow the size of a mountain and give themselves the strength of Superman. They can swallow the sun and belch it into Loki's face. They can match him telepathically and telekinetically. They can flood him with the experiences of an entire species and see how his mind copes. They can create or negate anti-matter and counter quantum-level manipulation.

They are beyond Loki.

Now, do you have an actual reason, or do you want to waste more of my time? Nice.

Do you have any scans?

Also, I assume that's a rhetorical question since you're talking to Bruce.

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
Nice.

Do you have any scans?

Also, I assume that's a rhetorical question since you're talking to Bruce.

Yes, I have tons of scans.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t484278.html

Enjoy yourself. I love Loki and read a ton of Thor. I've used both these characters in tournaments, where the point is to get as much out of them as possible. Loki gets stomped hard in this thread.

Mindset
If you're talking about me, then idk wtf you're talking about, if not, then carry on.

Digi
Not really, just in general. I just can't step into a thread without a demand for scans. It's annoying, especially when we're just talking about the existence of feats, not their interpretation, and when pretty much anything I reference is two clicks away for anyone interested.

JakeTheBank
Yes, I have tons of scans.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t484278.html

Enjoy yourself. I love Loki and read a ton of Thor. I've used both these characters in tournaments, where the point is to get as much out of them as possible. Loki gets stomped hard in this thread.

thumb up

Branlor Swift
Digi is about to get Bruced

Mindset
Not really, just in general. I just can't step into a thread without a demand for scans. It's annoying, especially when we're just talking about the existence of feats, not their interpretation, and when pretty much anything I reference is two clicks away for anyone interested. Well, it's easier to have the relevant feats posted in the thread instead of being Trickster Priest'd and having to search through a respect thread, especially since some aren't organized.

Branlor Swift
TricksterMark007

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, it's easier to have the relevant feats posted in the thread instead of being Trickster Priest'd and having to search through a respect thread, especially since some aren't organized.

Well, it is organized. And I wasn't making anything up, so showing proof is honestly superfluous. Anyone who's read Authority can corroborate it, and I'm certainly not going to lie with the proof two clicks away. If this were close, I'd be more compelled to make my case. As it is, this fight is a 10/10 kind of fight.

Also, lol. Don't call me Trickster. Consider this your official warning.

Mindset
Well, it is organized. And I wasn't making anything up, so showing proof is honestly superfluous. Anyone who's read Authority can corroborate it, and I'm certainly not going to lie with the proof two clicks away. If this were close, I'd be more compelled to make my case. As it is, this fight is a 10/10 kind of fight.

Also, lol. Don't call me Trickster. Consider this your official warning. I see that, you deserve commendation. I didn't think you were; weren't we talking in generalities?

I call em like I see em.

Digi
Fair enough, I can see your point. But it also gets back to the point of the respect thread. It's not the informed poster's duty, in a given thread, to show everything to get others on the same page. If you're interested enough, you should be able to take some time to learn about the characters. There is an element of effort involved. Because, why did I make the Authority thread if not to avoid explaining myself every time I talk about them? I did that back in the day. It sucked balls.

If a feat is in question, sure. Otherwise, if I say something like "the Doctor froze Majestic with a thought" or "he can time travel and exist in the sun" they're just feats devoid of interpretation. They don't require the same level of justification imo.

Mindset
If you have a problem, take it to pms.

I don't want to have to warn you.

Digi
Lol. We're just chatting. There's nothing to discuss in this thread anyway. Sorry to anyone if I seemed snarky there for a minute.

comicfan11
The good Doctor(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.