nekron vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
what being out there besides a TOAA or eternity can beat nekron 1 on 1 ? if any i've been trying to gauge who has the top tier power lvls and it seems he is the highest of them maybe out side anti-monitor

zopzop
This isn't hard. He's a universal level abstract like Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, etc...

The IG, MJJ, HoM Wanda, Marquis of Death, True Legion, White Entity, Alien Entity, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Michael, etc. would wreck him.

Universal level abstracts like Eternity, Death, Oblivion, Infinity, etc.. would stalemate him.

yaadaveyaa
sorry dont wanna sound dumb but what is HOM? if thats scarlet witch i didnt know she was that powerful

zopzop
House of M Scarlet Witch. But that was retconned. Scarlet Witch was amped by an outside entity called the "Lifeforce".

yaadaveyaa
yea i gotta do some research on her ive heard wanda come up a few times and i didnt know she was that powerful

zopzop
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yea i gotta do some research on her ive heard wanda come up a few times and i didnt know she was that powerful
She was, then she wasn't. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.