Parallax/Cosmic Extant vs MoD/MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Parallax (Zero Hour) and Cosmic Extant (with worlogo) take on The Marquis of Death and Mad Jim Jaspers!

Go!

Galan007
Parallax was able to erase timelines/universes, began manifesting his own universe, and held his own against Corrigan-Spectre while in the process of creating said universe.

Cosmic Extant (with an incomplete Worlogog) was able to control every fundamental 'law' of reality, which allowed him to create his own universe with a gesture.

Feat-wise (ie. hyperbole/speechification aside) the DC fellas come off as more powerful to me... But it's arguable, I suppose. Meh, don't really care either way. /shrug

abhilegend
Team 1 solidly.

TheGodKiller
Team 2 wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
Parallax was able to erase timelines/universes, began manifesting his own universe, and held his own against Corrigan-Spectre while in the process of creating said universe.

Cosmic Extant (with an incomplete Worlogog) was able to control every fundamental 'law' of reality, which allowed him to create his own universe with a gesture.

Feat-wise (ie. hyperbole/speechification aside) the DC fellas come off as more powerful to me... But it's arguable, I suppose. Meh, don't really care either way. /shrug

thumb up ,good analysis. I can see this going either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.