top 5 villians...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
i just read igns list of top 100 villians and got to wonderin about in an all out brawl who is the baddest top 5 EARTH villians

5 - Galactus (Marvel)

4 - Lex Luthor (Superman)

3 - Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four)

2 - The Joker (Batman)

1 - Magneto (X-Men)

is igns list of "most popular" but whose the top 5 baddest villians from earth

and go...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i just read igns list of top 100 villians and got to wonderin about in an all out brawl who is the baddest top 5 EARTH villians

5 - Galactus (Marvel)

2 - The Joker (Batman)

1 - Magneto (X-Men)

and go... All I know is that Thanos and Darkseid better have cracked the top 10. And a damn dirty mutie as #1? The fukkk is that all about? Pshhh...

Endless Mike
Wait, is this supposed to be a fight? Because Galactus clears easily. (Unless Doom has prep)

yaadaveyaa
no sorry lil confusion i wanna know if there was a battle royal between all EARTH super villians who would be the last 5 remaining basically that is the ign top 100 villians list for most popular i believe

carver9
Magneto made #1 for the past couple of yrs. A few year back, they had Sabertooth as number two and had Darkseid around 50. I think Magneto is a good choice.

yaadaveyaa
yea i think hes a baller but i like others opinions as wlel

JakeTheBank

5 - Galactus (Marvel)

mmm

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
mmm

Don't you read comics? Everything is about Earth or it doesn't matter.

8swords
1. DOOM
2. DOOM
3. DOOM
4. DOOM
5. DOOM

Blair Wind
Guys, he is saying this is IGN's list:

5 - Galactus (Marvel)

2 - The Joker (Batman)

1 - Magneto (X-Men)

Now, make your own top 5 list of who is the top 5 baddest villains on Earth (who would win in a battle royale of Earth's villains - both DC and Marvel put together).

Bouboumaster
IMO, it should go like this:

1- Joker
2- Dr Doom
3- Red Skull
4- Darkseid
5- I don't know... Apocalypse?!

Thanos is by far the most successful villain ever, but he's more an overachiever that a villain.
And Galactus isn't even evil.

Juntai
Despite the order, agree with who IGN chose as the top 4, the fifth I would sub in as Deathstroke, Darkseid, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, Violator, Loki, Black Adam, Green Goblin or Ras al Ghul, depending on your flavor.

And while I suppose a couple of those aren't Earth-born/living enemies, they're still Earth hero enemies.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
All I know is that Thanos and Darkseid better have cracked the top 10. And a damn dirty mutie as #1? The fukkk is that all about? Pshhh...
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6011/magnetomagneticpersonal.jpg

Lord Feron
Galactus? The dude isn't evil. He's just hungry....

Brockalizer

5 - Galactus (Marvel)

2 - The Joker (Batman)

1 - Magneto (X-Men)

and go... Honestly, I put villains in different classes based on threat level. For example I wouldn't consider Galactus a villain because his actions lack malice of evil intent, good or evil don't really apply to him. Joker would be at the top of my list as far as local threats go. Lex I would consider more of a national threat, while Dr. Doom takes the top slot for planetary threat. IMO Magneto, while he is a villain, wouldn't qualify as evil, he is basically acting in the best interest of his species not necessarily his own best interest as do Dr. Doom or Lex Luthor.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Honestly, I put villains in different classes based on threat level. For example I wouldn't consider Galactus a villain because his actions lack malice of evil intent, good or evil don't really apply to him. Joker would be at the top of my list as far as local threats go. Lex I would consider more of a national threat, while Dr. Doom takes the top slot for planetary threat. IMO Magneto, while he is a villain, wouldn't qualify as evil, he is basically acting in the best interest of his species not necessarily his own best interest as do Dr. Doom or Lex Luthor.

i do like this i think a lot along the same lines i thought doom shoulda been # 1 myself but im a HUGE magneto fan so i was happy to see him at # 1 but in a giant battle royal i think mags beats them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.