Juggernaut vs. Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Cain Marko (X-Men 3):
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9lrjbA5ch1rw2uyvo9_400.jpg

vs.

Curt Connors (Amazing Spiderman):
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/amazing-spider-man-lizard-image-promo.jpg

- Both of them are in character

- The fight takes place in New York at night.

Who wins and why?

pym-ftw
Juggernaut

Because, *****
laughing out loud

bluewaterrider
The Lizard, in that still, looks like the Scorpion should look.

KingD19
This should go in the movie versus forum, but since it's here.

Juggernaut in a definitive stomp.

Lizard can't hurt him, but Cain can certainly hurt Lizard.

DickBlazer
Idk. Movie juggs was a big letdown and did nothing but bust some walls and toss wolverine around a bit. I realize he technically couldn't be hurt by lizard but he seemed wayyyy slower and not that much stronger than movie lizard. Juggs wins simply because he cant be harmed.

Newjak
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Idk. Movie juggs was a big letdown and did nothing but bust some walls and toss wolverine around a bit. I realize he technically couldn't be hurt by lizard but he seemed wayyyy slower and not that much stronger than movie lizard. Juggs wins simply because he cant be harmed. I don't know if the Lizard could or could not harm Juggernaut.

In the movie his best durability feat was surviving being phased into the ground after that there is a sharp drop off in feats. His durability feat being running through walls after that, something I think Lizard could do.

The Sorrow
Juggernaut while much weaker than his comicbook counterpart was still far stronger than Lizard. Juggernaut does to Lizard what Hulk did to Loki.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Juggernaut while much weaker than his comicbook counterpart was still far stronger than Lizard. Juggernaut does to Lizard what Hulk did to Loki.

By feats, this is incorrect. Lizard has much stronger feats than anything Juggernaut was able to do.

If you include the deleted scenes, J was stabbed in the arm by Wolverine and J just laughed at Wolverine. But I don't think deleted scenes will be used and the adamantium in the film is definitely more durable than anything in the real world so that "feat" doesn't really convey how much J could withstand.

Newjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
By feats, this is incorrect. Lizard has much stronger feats than anything Juggernaut was able to do.

If you include the deleted scenes, J was stabbed in the arm by Wolverine and J just laughed at Wolverine. But I don't think deleted scenes will be used and the adamantium in the film is definitely more durable than anything in the real world so that "feat" doesn't really convey how much J could withstand. In the same deleted scene Juggernaut get's koed by Storms lightning being focuses through Wolverine's skeleton into his brain.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by dadudemon

If you include the deleted scenes, J was stabbed in the arm by Wolverine and J just laughed at Wolverine. But I don't think deleted scenes will be used and the adamantium in the film is definitely more durable than anything in the real world so that "feat" doesn't really convey how much J could withstand.
Like what? And what did Lizard do that trumps breaking out of the ground unharmed despite having it bonded to you at the molecular level? Lizard would have been stuck in that same scenario.

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut.

yaadaveyaa
juggs in a horrible beating of lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.