X-23 vs Lyra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
who wins? why?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111130071713/marveldatabase/images/thumb/1/1b/X-23_Vol_3_1_Textless_Dell'otto_Variant.jpg/348px-X-23_Vol_3_1_Textless_Dell'otto_Variant.jpg
vs
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1123390-picture_1_super.png

TheGodKiller
X-23. Quite easily imo.

8swords
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
X-23. Quite easily imo.

StiltmanFTW
I dunno, gamma trance Lyra is a force to be reckoned with. Haven't read many issues with her, though.

TheGodKiller
Dunno about Gamma trance Lyra, but normal Lyra gets weaker as she gets angrier as opposed to her dad. There's also the fact that X-23's claws can penetrate her and there's also Laura's healing factor and Laura is also faster and more agile.

In terms of fighting skill I'd give the edge to Laura, although Lyra shouldn't be far behind considering she comes from an apocalyptic world and her mother is one of the better known female warriors as well.

Imo, this fight will pan out like the Skaar/Daken fight with the only difference being that Lyra wouldn't consent to a beating. But the outcome imo remains the same with Laura gaining the upper hand quite quickly.

Lord Feron
Didn't Lyra while in trance stat pawn (dark avengers) Daken, Ares, Venom, and maybe someone else all at the same time?

She wasn't getting touched at all iirc

Idk how lyra would permanently put laura down, unless she pinned her to the floor and just pummled her into submission.

TheGodKiller
I said before that I am not aware of trance Lyra's feats and I doubt that that Lyra is the one OP is using in this fight.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I said before that I am not aware of trance Lyra's feats and I doubt that that Lyra is the one OP is using in this fight.

well the trance state feat of her beating the dark avengers roster (all but sentry) was in her first mini so honestly its hard to use any version of her without that feat under her belt. as far as i know anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.