What superpower should Bane has

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coxcojudy
In the latest film the Dark Knight Rises, although Bane was the powerful enermy of Batman, he was disable villain. Bane was injuried and had to
wear his function mask to keep breath. For this point, I suppose Bane should have another superpower to fix his week, right? Otherwise, it would unfair for him. What superpower should Bane has, if you could choose one?

marwash22
bermm

Mindset
I'd give him super strength. smile

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by coxcojudy
In the latest film the Dark Knight Rises, although Bane was the powerful enermy of Batman, he was disable villain. Bane was injuried and had to
wear his function mask to keep breath. For this point, I suppose Bane should have another superpower to fix his week, right? Otherwise, it would unfair for him. What superpower should Bane has, if you could choose one?

Forget Bane.
You need the Grammar Fairy to give you the power to spell & punctuate your posts.

steverules_2
That mask didn't help Bane breath, it was filled with a gas that could keep his pain at bay from the injury he sustained. Actually does anyone know what his injury actually was? I'm not sure it was ever mentioned or not

KingD19
I think he got hurt trying to escape the Lazarus Pit(Gulag) or something.

Newjak
Originally posted by steverules_2
That mask didn't help Bane breath, it was filled with a gas that could keep his pain at bay from the injury he sustained. Actually does anyone know what his injury actually was? I'm not sure it was ever mentioned or not I don't think the exact injury was ever explained.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by KingD19
I think he got hurt trying to escape the Lazarus Pit(Gulag) or something.
He got hurt while holding off all the people that were trying to stop or kill Talia as she was escaping the pit; hence him being her protector. Don't think it was ever mentioned that he tried to escape the pit at one point but failed or anything like that, though I could be remembering wrong.

NotAllThatEvil
It wasn't an injury. Didn't talia say he was sick or something...

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
It wasn't an injury. Didn't talia say he was sick or something...

Women lie all the time.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by steverules_2
That mask didn't help Bane breath, it was filled with a gas that could keep his pain at bay from the injury he sustained.

More to the point...how did Bane eat?

Maybe one of the tubes was actually a bendy straw.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset
I'd give him super strength. smile laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
More to the point...how did Bane eat?

South Park style.

ez8wH827Dog

Esau Cairn
Yeah after 2 gerbils, I really was that peckish afterwards.

Patient_Leech
Bane should has invisibility.
Bane should has the ability to fly.
Bane should has sparkling in the sunlight powers.
Bane should has all the superpowers rightfully due to him.

the ninjak
It was said that Bane was punished by the prisoners for helping Talia escape the prison.
They probably tore his teeth and jaw apart for letting the girl go.
That and the blowjobs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.