So I take It Hope Summers......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
restored everything back to the way it was before wandas's no more mutants spell. Am I interupting the end of AVX correctly

TheGodKiller
It was a shared feat with Wanda. While Hope was weaksauce and more or less irrelevant in the overall cosmic scheme of things, it does go to her credit for helping restore mutantkind by permanently killing off the Phoenix Force.

KingD19
It was a shared feat, but in no way was Hope irrelevant. Irrelevant in that she got very limited panel time considering the whole thing was about her, but she was the intended Phoenix Host. Her training in K'un L'un allowed her to push back Dark Phoenix Scott long enough to continue preparations, and her Cosmic Power(Phoenix Force) combined with Wanda's...whatever the f*ck she does made it so mutants could be born/power activated again.

Without her, none of that would have happened.

rox
wandas power are called hexing or hex.^

so everything is back to normal

KingD19
I know what her powers are. But they go back and forth and get revamped and retconned and re-explained so much, it's anybodies guess just what she does or how she does it.

And no, things weren't put back to before House of M.

Together Hope and Wanda basically jumpstarted the X-Gene in people already alive and new mutants started manifesting their powers all over the world. 4 have been shown so far I believe.

A Chinese girl with rock-like skin and wings, a Puerto Rican(I think) girl who turns into a wereshark, a black kid who can heal people even from death, and a girl who can stop time in at least a one block radius.

And Wanda brought Rictor's powers back, so maybe de-powered mutants will start getting powers back as well.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by KingD19
It was a shared feat, but in no way was Hope irrelevant. Irrelevant in that she got very limited panel time considering the whole thing was about her, but she was the intended Phoenix Host. Her training in K'un L'un allowed her to push back Dark Phoenix Scott long enough to continue preparations, and her Cosmic Power(Phoenix Force) combined with Wanda's...whatever the f*ck she does made it so mutants could be born/power activated again.

Without her, none of that would have happened.
What Hope achieved was indeed unique for a Phoenix host but nope, I am referring to the actual cosmic scheme of things in which Franklin Richards is supposed to survive the entropic death of the current universe along with Galactus and the two shall oversee the birth of the next. Compared to that Hope's place on the cosmic scheme of things is exactly this:
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
weaksauce and more or less irrelevant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.