Legion vs The Phoenix (read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathlife
The Avengers don't want to get into an extended battle with the X-men or the PF, so they attempt to do what Magick did to the elder gods.

They get Legion to "unmake" the PF.

What happens next? Can't Legion change reality and make it so the PF never existed or existed in a different form?

TheGodKiller
Legion annihilates her.

nwg202
In new mutants it was said Magik risked all of creation when she unleashed Legion on the elder gods. In uncanny x-men it was stated that she risked the whole universe.

I am not sure what "all of creation" means if it is only limited to one universe.

At the very least Legion is a universal buster i guess...

I am curious what the phoenix fans will have to say about this battle.

deathlife
Originally posted by nwg202
In new mutants it was said Magik risked all of creation when she unleashed Legion on the elder gods. In uncanny x-men it was stated that she risked the whole universe.

I am not sure what "all of creation" means if it is only limited to one universe.

At the very least Legion is a universal buster i guess...

I am curious what the phoenix fans will have to say about this battle.

I think all of creation meant our universe.

True Legion can at least warp our entire universe.

carver9
It's hyperbole. Doesn't count unless he does it.

deathlife
Originally posted by carver9

True but eliminating the elder gods is a pretty insane feat on its own.

"Id"
He can teardown and recreate at a universal scale.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Except you know......when he's actually done it. You ever heard of the time when he stuffed practically all of the universe in a box?

At his very high end, Legion has decent feats that imo put him in the Low Abstract tier.

ODG
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Legion annihilates her.

deathlife
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Except you know......when he's actually done it. You ever heard of the time when he stuffed practically all of the universe in a box?

At his very high end, Legion has decent feats that imo put him in the Low Abstract tier.

Exactly.

He even did it in Age of X.

Legion has some pretty insane feats.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by "Id"
He can teardown and recreate at a universal scale.
this

yaadaveyaa
umm phoenix force? is this even an argument u cant kill it it just comes back

"Id"
Well Franklin was warping one of the celestials. maybe abstracts like Phoenix or Galactus could fall victim to a universal shaper such as Legion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.