argument amongst friends with THANOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
ok so me and about a dozen friends are having an ongoing argument that this is all movie characters nothing else... my argument is how in the world are the avengers from the movie going to defeat THANOS ...

and go...

juggerman
Hulk smash puny Thanos

Lord Feron
Well rarely power levels from comic transfers over well to movies versions. Also it's a movie in america the heroes will find a way. But i doubt they will win in a group v thanos frontal assault.

yaadaveyaa
that is my argument exactly i dont see how thanos just clobbers them all head on i was just curious of opinions from comic educated folks .... hey juggerman how do i get that signature that u have im a huge juggernaut fan id like one like that

pym-ftw
Odin has the IG....

Just sayin

armedforbattle
Avengers 2, the avengers will probably try confronting thanos in a group assault and get handled. Then they try a new strategy, and + GotG are going to have a huge role in phase 2. Im sure they will help out.

The Merchant
Adam warlock. cool

TheGodKiller
Wrong forum.

yaadaveyaa
its the avengers vs thanos its the right forum smile just wanna know how they can stop him if anything

armedforbattle
Star on novas helmet
http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/nova_prime.jpg

Resemble the stars in the background
http://latino-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/marvel-gotg-870x378.jpeg
Me thinks nova may be involved

But yes wrong forum to discuss this.

yaadaveyaa
bad ass picture and y is this the wrong forum? im asking how they win the battle?

Digi
Really? REALLY?! We're debating a fight with a character who literally only has a smile on his feat resume.

{edit} Sorry...you and your friends are debating it. I'm certainly not.

Silent Master
As things currently stand, Cap beats Thanos 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Really? REALLY?! We're debating a fight with a character who literally only has a smile on his feat resume.

{edit} Sorry...you and your friends are debating it. I'm certainly not. Well, Loki was scared of him.

Not really a feat, but...yea.

golem370
We don't know where they will put Thanos in powerful level so who knows.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
its the avengers vs thanos its the right forum smile just wanna know how they can stop him if anything
Unless and until the movie's out, its a futile discussion. Anyways, what I meant with my previous reply was that this thread belongs in the Comic Book Movie forum, not the VS forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.