Cross Genre: Rock Lee Vs Shang-Chi/Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
This isn't at the same time, so one on one.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/147812-192386-lee_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/204998-90387-shang-chi_large.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100776/2233533-stk463488_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
Lees got a stat advantage over both

pym-ftw
Current Lee is possibly hyper sonic, he also has an insane damage soak

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Current Lee is possibly hyper sonic, he also has an insane damage soak

Do you have any youtube videos on current Lee?

Falcon Man
Iron Fist would beat him, even before the Orson Randall power-up Danny could deflect dozens of fletchees (which are around sound speed IIRC) and casually dodge bullets. Post Orson Randall power-up Danny should at least be hypersonic.

Plus, Danny has feats of power like this:

http://i.imgur.com/2glQ9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ewgJT.jpg

Don't know much about Shang-Chi to comment about him.

Tzeentch._
We have a vs. everything forum now.

These threads can stop.

Lek Kuen
This forum doesn't want to go there *shrug*

Tzeentch._
your forum is dumb

NemeBro
I concur.

Get on my level comic versus.

ScreamPaste
Why divide activity? Forum is dying, needs to centralize it's traffic a bit.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
your forum is dumb

concurred.

Sin I AM
lees speed is insane but leaning toward Danny

thanos-prime
lee wins.

ODG
Rock Lee. And it isnt even close. Kid straps on tons of weight to his legs and runs around doing ninja-level stuff w/o anybody noticing. He takes them off or goes through his Gates-amping and these guys are dust. Iron Fist being fast enough to deftly catch a bullet is one thing, blocking or holding off a guy like Rock Lee is something entirely different. Iron Fist aint no Neji (and neither is Shang Chi).

StiltmanFTW
Lord Rand destroys the entire Naruto universe.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by ODG
Rock Lee. And it isnt even close. Kid straps on tons of weight to his legs and runs around doing ninja-level stuff w/o anybody noticing. He takes them off or goes through his Gates-amping and these guys are dust. Iron Fist being fast enough to deftly catch a bullet is one thing, blocking or holding off a guy like Rock Lee is something entirely different. Iron Fist aint no Neji (and neither is Shang Chi).

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/joeno/2169270-1.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/joeno/2336753-2169300_1_super.png

If Daniel's Iron Fist can do that to Skaar I don't see why it couldn't either kill or KO Rock Lee.

Also, excluding the higher-level gates Iron Fist should be able to keep up with Rock Lee just fine. Iron Fist has speed feats like these before the Orson Randall power-up.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1748/ironfist0805kq7.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4109/grsp30coyy7.jpg

If I am not mistaken Danny should be even faster after the Orson Randall fiasco, after absorbing his chi and all.

ODG
^ Connecting an Iron Fist on Skaar isn't the same as connecting an Iron Fist on Rock Lee though. An Iron Fist would hurt, but Danny hasn't connected it on a highly skilled speedster martial artist like Rock Lee.

Frankly, Fat Cobra beat Iron Fist for that very reason.

Golgo13
Oh, SHite, I forgot about Fat Cobra. I'll say Rock Lee as well.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by ODG
^ Connecting an Iron Fist on Skaar isn't the same as connecting an Iron Fist on Rock Lee though. An Iron Fist would hurt, but Danny hasn't connected it on a highly skilled speedster martial artist like Rock Lee.

Frankly, Fat Cobra beat Iron Fist for that very reason.

Fat Cobra could beat Rock Lee as well, considering that Fat Cobra > Danny at the moment.

Danny has also tagged speedsters even in his earlier days.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/189/spster13ls.jpg

Albeit, I'm not sure how fast that speedster was.

He's also able to dodge Iron Man's charge after he began it.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6537/scan0004nh2.jpg

Tony was in-flight and that armor should at least be hypersonic in movement speed, I believe.

Golgo13
Likr odg stated if hasnt faced anything like rock. Super string, fast, and a skilled combatant.

DarkSaint85
Does Rock Lee also get some sake??

KingD19
Drunken Fist Lee is unfair.

DarkSaint85
Drunken Rock...with no weights.....and with all gates open evil face

KingD19
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Drunken Rock...with no weights.....and with all gates open evil face

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pb52KgGk1rwm7mjo1_400.gif

Golgo13
Does Rock Lee also get some sake??

What happens when he gets drunk? I forgot.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Golgo13
What happens when he gets drunk? I forgot.

Drunken fist baby.

DarkSaint85
Incredibly hard to predict, and attacks from all angles.

Damborgson
RNbLT94xPBg

DarkSaint85
Yeah I tried to find a vid but they were all crappy AMVs....

Golgo13
Cool. Is naruto still on? Who is the current big bad?

DarkSaint85
Cool. Is naruto still on? Who is the current big bad?

Think its Madara, not really kept up with the anime, more the manga - they're currently all united (all the different villages, that is) against Uchiha Madara who wants to capture all the tailed beasts and claim their power.

Golgo13
Think its Madara, not really kept up with the anime, more the manga - they're currently all united (all the different villages, that is) against Uchiha Madara who wants to capture all the tailed beasts and claim their power.

Saw a videoof him and hes really powerful.

Damborgson
I lost the same interest I had in it right around when Sasuke went batshit crazy. It's still has its moments of coursee but still.

iceman24567
Naruto is no longer in the top 3 imo

Golgo13
Originally posted by iceman24567
Naruto is no longer in the top 3 imo

What is your top three?

iceman24567
What is your top three?
One Piece
Beelzebub
Hsd Kenichi

KingD19
Kenichi was amazing. I'm so ticked the anime stopped so short.

Golgo13
I just started watching One Piece. It's pretty awesome.

Sometimes it's a good thing when a series is short. If it drags on too long, it can get ugly.

Damborgson
Naruto has gone a bit longer than it should imo.

KingD19
I just started watching One Piece. It's pretty awesome.

Sometimes it's a good thing when a series is short. If it drags on too long, it can get ugly.

I agree, but some series' can be amazing at length. Like One Piece for example. At almost 600 eps and still going strong.

Kenichi's anime got only 1 or 2 arcs done with 2 OVA's after that. So in all it only had like 52 episodes if you count the OVA's.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
I agree, but some series' can be amazing at length. Like One Piece for example. At almost 600 eps and still going strong.

Kenichi's anime got only 1 or 2 arcs done with 2 OVA's after that. So in all it only had like 52 episodes if you count the OVA's.

600 EPISODES!! eek!

I have some catching up to do.

KingD19
This last week was ep 573.

Golgo13
Does Luffy eventually get his 10 man crew? Or is it more?

Lek Kuen
Does Luffy eventually get his 10 man crew? Or is it more?
Last I checked 9

ODG
DONT SPOIL ONE PIECE YOU PHUCKERS.

carver9
This fight is laughable. You can add Luke Cage to this team and Rock Lee would still stomp.

psycho gundam
This last week was ep 573. oda said "one piece is only half way completed"

Effect Veiler
Rock Lee easily to even consider Iron Fist a challenge proves ignorance.

Mindset
Wrong, nerd.

carver9
Originally posted by Effect Veiler

This.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Wrong, nerd.

carver9
Rock Lee hits Danny with the Ironfist.

I agree.

Mindset
And then Rock Lee explodes.

psycho gundam
what are iron fist's speed feats? in all seriousness rock lee's durability is poor, he'd need a speed-blitz to not take damage

StyleTime
Being Lord Rand is the best speed feat there is.

bobbi
Rock Lee. While Danny has some feats, even against speedsters, Lee is a speedster WITH high level martial arts skills. bullets and iron man at top speed all go in straight lines. That speedster in the scan was just running circles around him and would have been easy enough to predict.

If lee went all out, taking off his weights and opening the gates, he'd likely win unless danny got a really lucky punch right off the bat.

If lee has sake it's a stomp :P Lee losing to garra was just pis :P

psycho gundam
Originally posted by bobbi
Lee losing to garra was just pis :P nope, he lost cause he could barely get any clean hits against a guy who 1) was a long range defensive type, 2) backed by bijuu chackra amping his defenses with unnatural amounts of extra chackra meaning he could outlast his opponent, and and most importantly 3) used sand to fight whereas rock lee was using his own body with a boost that was tearing his body apart, win, lose, or draw.

it was a horrible match-up for rock lee

Omega Vision
I feel like a noob for asking this, but where is the versus everything forum?

psycho gundam
9th level of hell

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I feel like a noob for asking this, but where is the versus everything forum?

foreign cinema forum is being used for it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet
foreign cinema forum is being used for it. that's the state of the society we're in

Damborgson
Originally posted by Effect Veiler

You're just so easy to love...

srankmissingnin
Even Chunin exam Lee would effortlessly win via blitz.

StyleTime
I thought everyone agreed not to match Naruto characters against street levelers anymore?

Yet people keep making fights like... Sasuke vs Alex Wilder or something and wonder why the thread goes nowhere.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even Chunin exam Lee would effortlessly win via blitz. cause he hasn't looked as good since then (pause)

the gulf between him and gai is enormous

CosmicComet
Might Guy > Everyone. Except the big bad at the moment.

Mindset
Might Guy > Everyone. Except the big bad at the moment. No.

CosmicComet
Yes.

Mindset
Nope.

bobbi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nope, he lost cause he could barely get any clean hits against a guy who 1) was a long range defensive type, 2) backed by bijuu chackra amping his defenses with unnatural amounts of extra chackra meaning he could outlast his opponent, and and most importantly 3) used sand to fight whereas rock lee was using his own body with a boost that was tearing his body apart, win, lose, or draw.

it was a horrible match-up for rock lee

uh... have you even seen the fight? Lee got through ALL of that with relative ease.

Barely get a clean hit?? lee was PLAYING with gaara with the hits he could get. Gaara couldn't even SEE LEE. What are you talking about????

The thing that "saved" gaara was landing on sand to "cushion" a fall.... A fall caused by a punch going at supersonic speeds... That makes absolutely no sense. It's like saying you get hit by a rocket but land on in a haystack so you're fine.

And we've never seen gaara's defenses even close to that amount in anything else he's ever done. Naruto headbutts gaara and makes him bleed. A headbutt is stronger than a supersonic punch... yeah...
The entire fight was ridiculous. Once lee cracked through his armor in even 1 spot he could have just stabbed a kunai through it a thousand times before gaara would even notice the pain.

srankmissingnin
Might Guy > Everyone. Except the big bad at the moment.

It's humorous that Naruto wastes our time getting a power up after power up after power up, where each subsequent power up renders the previous one obsolete, and Guy still delivered a more impressive showing against Tobi just with his innate speed and nun-chucks. laughing

CosmicComet
Lee could have beaten Gaara if he simply played a fight of attrition.

Gaara was tiring the whole time. Lee busted out the gates too soon.

Mindset
uh... have you even seen the fight? Lee got through ALL of that with relative ease.

Barely get a clean hit?? lee was PLAYING with gaara with the hits he could get. Gaara couldn't even SEE LEE. What are you talking about????

The thing that "saved" gaara was landing on sand to "cushion" a fall.... A fall caused by a punch going at supersonic speeds... That makes absolutely no sense. It's like saying you get hit by a rocket but land on in a haystack so you're fine.

And we've never seen gaara's defenses even close to that amount in anything else he's ever done. Naruto headbutts gaara and makes him bleed. A headbutt is stronger than a supersonic punch... yeah...
The entire fight was ridiculous. Once lee cracked through his armor in even 1 spot he could have just stabbed a kunai through it a thousand times before gaara would even notice the pain. When Naruto headbutted Gaara he was in his bijuu mode and didn't have his ultimate defense.

Mindset

Gaara was tiring the whole time. Lee busted out the gates too soon. Gaara wasn't even using all of his power against Lee.

Lee couldn't have beaten him. No one in the chuunin exams had a chance against him except Naruto.

Mindset
When Naruto headbutted Gaara he was in his bijuu mode and didn't have his ultimate defense. I meant, his sand armor, not ultimate defense.

They may be the same, can't remember, but you know what I'm talking about.

carver9
Gaara wasn't even using all of his power against Lee.

Lee couldn't have beaten him. No one in the chuunin exams had a chance against him except Naruto.

This...

If anyone was playing around, it was Gaara. People forgot his fight against Naruto.

Mindset
And people forget that the sand weren't there to become Chuunins, they were there to destroy the hidden leaf.

psycho gundam

The entire fight was ridiculous. Once lee cracked through his armor in even 1 spot he could have just stabbed a kunai through it a thousand times before gaara would even notice the pain. Originally posted by CosmicComet

Gaara was tiring the whole time. Lee busted out the gates too soon. Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/PANDAAAAA.gif

Golgo13
HAHAHa Panda!

Falcon Man
what are iron fist's speed feats? in all seriousness rock lee's durability is poor, he'd need a speed-blitz to not take damage

I posted them on the first page and from what I've seen so far Rock Lee shouldn't be able to blitz Daniel.

And Daniel's Iron Fist would smear Rock Lee unless people want to post relevant feats that prove otherwise.

carver9
It's half retarded to think IF stands a chance against RL. Based off pure speed, Rock Lee stomps. Dodging bullets is all nice and dandy but most streets have done that and RL is far above street level.

Mindset
Nope, IF wins.

Damborgson

Gaara was tiring the whole time. Lee busted out the gates too soon.

Gaara had his chances to. He could have killed Lee before the weight came off by just pressing him and tiring him with the sand, or killed him after the Lotus failed since he just started playing with him.

That said, The gourd turning to sand on his back to cushion the fall seems pretty "bleh" and Lee shouldn't have busted out the gates so soon like you said.

Mindset
IF opens the gate of hell for Lee.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
It's half retarded to think IF stands a chance against RL. Based off pure speed, Rock Lee stomps. Dodging bullets is all nice and dandy but most streets have done that and RL is far above street level. tell that to kimimaro

Damborgson
Lee did have a life or death surgery not to long before that fight. *shrug*

psycho gundam
sure, but he was fine during the fight, plus he had sake which gai said would make him into a monster with just one sip. his drunken fist was still ineffectual against kimimaro, and hilariously enough, garra had to come to his rescue

Damborgson
He wasn't at full capacity though. Both Lee and Gaara confirm that. Once Kimi broke out partial curse mark yeah he stomped. and 2nd form CM let him no sell lee. They're on different levels.

carver9
sure, but he was fine during the fight, plus he had sake which gai said would make him into a monster with just one sip. his drunken fist was still ineffectual against kimimaro, and hilariously enough, garra had to come to his rescue

Lol...he would stomp IF as well and Lee wasn't at 100% during that fight. Also, using 1 time showings isn't good at all...let's not pretend like IF walks around with bullet timing speed consistently.

Looking at both Lee and Fist consistent portrayals...Lee stomps.

DarkSaint85
Carver, you are the Rock to my Guy.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58981/1108264-might_guy_rock_lee_07252009_super.jpg

KingD19
Iron Fist just got shot in Defenders.

psycho gundam
Lol...he would stomp IF as well and Lee wasn't at 100% during that fight. Also, using 1 time showings isn't good at all...let's not pretend like IF walks around with bullet timing speed consistently.

Looking at both Lee and Fist consistent portrayals...Lee stomps. i'm saying garra is better than him, not iron fist, however iron fist isn't completely outclassed by lee cause lee's defense is purely dependent on not getting hit

less's speed was developed to overwhelm neji's ultimate defense and in turn used to test garra's (and in a way, kimimaro's). he just gets put up against characters who are really hard to damage

Mindset
Iron Fist just got shot in Defenders. And?

Golgo13
Carver, you are the Rock to my Guy.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58981/1108264-might_guy_rock_lee_07252009_super.jpg

Is rocks teacher formidable?

Mindset
He is better than Lee in every way.

So yes.

Damborgson
Is rocks teacher formidable?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c608/20.html

he's got some good moves

DarkSaint85
He can match Kakashi with his Sharingan, using pretty much just Taijutsu.

Mindset
^That's pretty dubious.

Also, how do I take ppl off ignore?

Damborgson
go to "edit ignore list" in the user cp.

Mindset
Thanks smile

bobbi
When Naruto headbutted Gaara he was in his bijuu mode and didn't have his ultimate defense.

Actually I've NEVER seen gaara use his sand armor defense thingy besides that 1 fight with lee since he always seems to be hurt by every other attack... And always has facial expressions. The whole fight was just to make gaara look tough. When gaara becomes an actual character that all goes away.

All Lee had to do was take off his weights and gaara wouldn't even be able to see him let alone touch him. If he actually used his weights as weapons like he did in one of the movies he probably would have been able to do enough damage output without the gates as well.

carver9
How would Iron Fist do against Gaara? Can he put up a fight like Lee did?

iceman24567
Actually I've NEVER seen gaara use his sand armor defense thingy besides that 1 fight with lee since he always seems to be hurt by every other attack... And always has facial expressions. The whole fight was just to make gaara look tough. When gaara becomes an actual character that all goes away.

All Lee had to do was take off his weights and gaara wouldn't even be able to see him let alone touch him. If he actually used his weights as weapons like he did in one of the movies he probably would have been able to do enough damage output without the gates as well. Nope Gaara >>> Lee

psycho gundam
How would Iron Fist do against Gaara? Can he put up a fight like Lee did? he'd attempt to do what sasuke did and bust right through his armour with one good punch, however sasuke copied lee's speed so...

Mindset

All Lee had to do was take off his weights and gaara wouldn't even be able to see him let alone touch him. If he actually used his weights as weapons like he did in one of the movies he probably would have been able to do enough damage output without the gates as well. The sand armor uses a lot of chakra and makes him slower. So why would he use it in fight where he didn't need it?

Gaara is stronger than Lee. Lee can't beat Gaara.

When Gaara became an actual character, whatever that means, he was fighting Deidara and could have potentially won.

Damborgson
Ironfist most certainly would break through that sand, but Gaara would most certainly catch and kill him before that.

Mindset
IF could bust out of or dodge the sand.

iceman24567
The sand armor uses a lot of chakra and makes him slower. So why would he use it in fight where he didn't need it?

Gaara is stronger than Lee. Lee can't beat Gaara.

When Gaara became an actual character, whatever that means, he was fighting Deidara and could have potentially won.
Yup if Gaara didnt have to protect his whole village he would have won that fight not to mention Gaara was able to fight various Edo Kages while Lee is running around protecting Sai the difference in battle prowess is huge.

carver9
Lol...@Ironfist dodging Gaara...LMBAO.

Damborgson
Of course he could dodge gaara. But when Gaara does catch him sooner or later, even if it's only a foot, Iron Fist will be incapacitated. And it will happen seeing as how close range attacks are the only thing he can do and stepping on some sand that will them basically take his legs off is an all to real possibility.

carver9
IF isn't dodging Gaara in the fashion Lee did it. He might dodge 1 or 2 but not for long.

CosmicComet
ain't nobody got time for dat!

Damborgson
IF isn't dodging Gaara in the fashion Lee did it. He might dodge 1 or 2 but not for long.

I think he'd dodge him about as well as Lee with his weight on did. Definitely nothing like after imaging weights off lee.

Mindset
Lol...@Ironfist dodging Gaara...LMBAO. Of course he can dodge his sand.

You think he can easily dodge bullets and not his sand?

Originally posted by Damborgson
Of course he could dodge gaara. But when Gaara does catch him sooner or later, even if it's only a foot, Iron Fist will be incapacitated. And it will happen seeing as how close range attacks are the only thing he can do and stepping on some sand that will them basically take his legs off is an all to real possibility. IF can shoot chi.

IF would punch through Gaara's sand defense and sand armor all at once and kill Gaara if he wants to.

KingD19
Just recently in Defenders, IF got shot in the chest. He used his "Chi Pec Flex" to force the bullet out, but still.

carver9
I think he'd dodge him about as well as Lee with his weight on did. Definitely nothing like after imaging weights off lee.

He really wouldn't. Let's not resort to just looking at IF high showings. On average, IF is creamed if he fought Gaara or anyone that Lee blitzed.

Badabing
He really wouldn't. Let's not resort to just looking at IF high showings. On average, IF is creamed if he fought Gaara or anyone that Lee blitzed. Every time you say IF loses, a part of Hulk dies...

Damborgson
He really wouldn't. Let's not resort to just looking at IF high showings. On average, IF is creamed if he fought Gaara or anyone that Lee blitzed.

Of course he would. I'm not using high showings, I'm using already incredibly fast and agile Danny's showings.

He has the tools to make it so it's not a creaming. He just can't win.

Damborgson

IF can shoot chi.

IF would punch through Gaara's sand defense and sand armor all at once and kill Gaara if he wants to.

That would help then. Staying at range would be better. Still, Gaara can change that sand defense for better use when he needs to though. He turn it solid, which Ironfist would easily punch through, or he can turn it like into a flex shield that would wrap onto ironfists arm and stop his movement even when his fist goes through.

So yeah long range options are his best bet I guess.

Branlor Swift

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/Scan020.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/34qves8.jpg

JakeTheBank
Didn't Rand just recently take a blast from someone who managed to stagger Norrin?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Didn't Rand just recently take a blast from someone who managed to stagger Norrin? Yes

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewMutants44_012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewMutants44_013.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewMutants44_014.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewMutants44_015.jpg

Fist is clearly acknowledged as a cosmic heavyweight now.

Golgo13
Surfer isnt looking to good. Should have used his super speed.

Mindset
That would help then. Staying at range would be better. Still, Gaara can change that sand defense for better use when he needs to though. He turn it solid, which Ironfist would easily punch through, or he can turn it like into a flex shield that would wrap onto ironfists arm and stop his movement even when his fist goes through.

So yeah long range options are his best bet I guess. The IF would disintegrate the sand and Gaara's face.

JakeTheBank
Surfer isnt looking to good. Should have used his super speed.

Or Danny takes energy attacks about as good as Surfer does.

Mindset
Or Danny takes energy attacks about as good as Surfer does. "about as good"

Surely you jest.

carver9
Back on topic. This fight doesn't even last a minute after the beating Lee gives Danny "without getting touched".

Golgo13
Or Danny takes energy attacks about as good as Surfer does.

More feats of those and I would agree. Lee would sti clobber him though.

Damborgson
The IF would disintegrate the sand and Gaara's face.

It would indeed. But he would lose his legs trying.

Mindset
It would indeed. But he would lose his legs trying. How would he lost his legs when he's fast enough to ko Gaara before Gaara could grab him?

Or he could, you know, swat the sand away with his IF, it's not faster than bullets, which he can catch.

carver9
How would he lost his legs when he's fast enough to ko Gaara before Gaara could grab him?

Or he could, you know, swat the sand away with his IF, it's not faster than bullets, which he can catch.

rolling on floor laughing

Mindset
Carver, you don't know anything about either character.

CosmicComet
Iron Fist? Dodging Gaara's sand?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Just tank that shit.

JakeTheBank
Carver, you don't know anything

thumb up

Mindset
Iron Fist? Dodging Gaara's sand?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Just tank that shit. True.

Damborgson
How would he lost his legs when he's fast enough to ko Gaara before Gaara could grab him?

Is he fast enough? *shurg* The only reason lee wasn't caught and killed is because he was doing quick in and out burst techniques so fast Kakashi popped his sharingan open.. He didn't even have enough accuracy to knock Gaara out with that kick he landed, and instead only cut his cheek.

Ironfist rushing to get to gaara would likely end badly and instead of playing around like he did against weighted Lee the moment he grabs a limb or makes him slip on sand like he did here to lee:

16KHVqOntNE

should be the end of the fight.

THAT SAID

I'm not 100% opposed to the idea of Danny breaking through some layers of sand and knocking the phuck out of gaara. It's definitely a possibility anyway I look at it. I just think gaara would win more often than not.

Mindset
One hit from IF and Gaara is dead or knocked out, IF or not.

If Danny wanted to he could spam iron fists while he ran up to Gaara then punch his head off.

DarkSaint85
Won't the IF also turn sand into glass?

Edit: Maybe?

Damborgson
@ mindset He could. But if we go the "what could he do" route Gaara could form into the sand sphere then impale fist when he got close. Sasuke only avoided the spikes due to his pre cog. Or just catch Danny with a sand clone.

Damborgson
Or Ironfist just punches his head off. I'd actually prefer that.

Mindset
@ mindset He could. But if we go the "what could he do" route Gaara could form into the sand sphere then impale fist when he got close. Sasuke only avoided the spikes due to his pre cog. Or just catch Danny with a sand clone. What do you mean?

You act like IF hasn't spammed his if multiple times.

Also, the IF would destroy the entire sphere erm

Damborgson
What do you mean?

You act like IF hasn't spammed his if multiple times.

Also, the IF would destroy the entire sphere erm

I mean that Gaara can go beyond the basic also. Sorry if that came out the wrong way.

It would. It would go right through (blow it up also) and reach gaara. But Danny would get a sand spike through his heart before the fist reached the target.

DarkSaint85
Would the special gourd sand be fast enough to protect him from IF?

Damborgson
Yes. But it likely wouldn't put up much of a defense against anything other than standard melee.

Mindset
I mean that Gaara can go beyond the basic also. Sorry if that came out the wrong way.

It would. It would go right through (blow it up also) and reach gaara. But Danny would get a sand spike through his heart before the fist reached the target. Danny wouldn't get hit by spikes because any that would shoot out would be destroyed by the IF.

IF is not a pussy chidori, idk why you are comparing the two. One is a small fist size of lightning, the other is God's hand of reckoning.

Mindset
Would the special gourd sand be fast enough to protect him from IF? LOL

Damborgson
Danny wouldn't get hit by spikes because any that would shoot out would be destroyed by the IF.

IF is not a pussy chidori, idk why you are comparing the two. One is a small fist size of lightning, the other is God's hand of reckoning.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120330/1000/did_it_ever_happen_to_you_when_part_7_24.gif

phuck this shit.

Mindset
This is basically how the fight would go down, and you know a Hero for Hire always gets his money.

ZomwVcGt0LE

Damborgson
vi3GA0nbCtQ

If gaara survived the beating on mercy, I assume this is what his later years would be like.

cdtm

It would. It would go right through (blow it up also) and reach gaara. But Danny would get a sand spike through his heart before the fist reached the target.

Dannys deflected about fiffy rounds from a needlegun that could tear througb steel, and caught a bullet he couldn't have seen coming.

You'll have to prove the sand moves faster then a bullet..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>