Iron Fist & Spider-Man vs. She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. IF vs. SH
2. SM vs. SH
3. IF & SM vs. SH

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Spidey or Danny Solo

StiltmanFTW
Which She-Hulk? Current Jen?

The team for the majority, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that Spidey could solo.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The team for the majority, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that Spidey could solo.
Why have you summoned Samzed?

SamZED
laughing
I got a rep.. awesome!

TheGodKiller

How much has current Jen been downgraded that people would claim that Spidey would solo?

byrdgang21

Jen

StiltmanFTW
Wow, I really did summon Sam laughing out loud

Falcon Man
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
How much has current Jen been downgraded that people would claim that Spidey would solo?

Yeah, what this guy said.

The last I recall Jen was the type to duke it out with Class 100 characters and win. For instance, she even managed to beat the Champion once IIRC.

If that's the Jen we're talking about then she should win.

carver9
Originally posted by Falcon Man
Yeah, what this guy said.

The last I recall Jen was the type to duke it out with Class 100 characters and win. For instance, she even managed to beat the Champion once IIRC.

If that's the Jen we're talking about then she should win.

She was amped during the Champion incident but you are correct...she does go fist cuffs with high tier beings.

abhilegend
She is going to test her strength against ben in FF soon and I think she wouldn't be stronger than him.

Sin I AM
Jen

StiltmanFTW
You see her enduring Iron Fisting? stick out tongue

Sin I AM
You see her enduring Iron Fisting? stick out tongue

Danny is overrated

StiltmanFTW
What if he uses both hands at the same time? big grin

Sin I AM
What if he uses both hands at the same time? big grin

Shed break both arms and prove iron is a weak ass metal

Parker gets bfred

cdtm
Originally posted by Falcon Man

That's only because she tricked Champion into losing the Power Gem. With it, he was beating the likes of Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill, character far above Jen's tier.

Plus there was something about working out in her human form greatly enhancing her transformed state, to the point where she had to throw arm wrestling matches to Herc to spare his feelings, but that amp never really stuck..

SamZED
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
How much has current Jen been downgraded that people would claim that Spidey would solo? Its not that she was downgraded, its that both Pete and Danny were upgraded. Jen fights both of them she'll be taking 150 punches before she connects once. Her best bet is to spam thunderclaps. That or rip a comicbook page...

Wow, I really did summon Sam laughing out loud sad my name too many times.big grin

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Jen
How ?

Spider-Man and Iron Fist are waaay faster, better fighters, more experienced and so on. Together they can definitely beat her.

She won't be able to even touch Spider-Man, unless he wants to.

StiltmanFTW
Jen was trained by Gamora, she can tag him easily.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
How ?

Spider-Man and Iron Fist are waaay faster, better fighters, more experienced and so on. Together they can definitely beat her.

She won't be able to even touch Spider-Man, unless he wants to.

Jen is extremely proficient in h2h, she can tag Peter. And they don't pack enough punch to ko her

Kid Kurdy
Jen is extremely proficient in h2h, she can tag Peter. And they don't pack enough punch to ko her
No she can't and yes they can.

StiltmanFTW
No she can't

You're biased, you know that?

and yes they can.

Only Iron Fist does. Pete would break his hands trying to punch her out...

Lek Kuen
Sin's right spidey and Danny can't beat Jen. Danny can though. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Sin's right spidey and Danny can't beat Jen. Danny can though. stick out tongue

Yeah, even such a great warrior like Lord Rand can't handle Spidey's fail aura. With such a "teammate" it's spite against team sad

abhilegend
Spidey hurt his hands punching savage she hulk who was much weaker than current Jen.

Mindset
Jen is extremely proficient in h2h, she can tag Peter. And they don't pack enough punch to ko her Wrong.Originally posted by abhilegend
Spidey hurt his hands punching savage she hulk who was much weaker than current Jen. Spidey didn't hurt his hand punching Juggernaut.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Wrong. Spidey didn't hurt his hand punching Juggernaut.
He did.

Mindset
Nope.

And when he hurt his hand punching Hulk he didn't stop, so it doesn't matter.

abhilegend
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5685/feat34fight4df5.jpg
from dc's thread

Mindset
Different fight.

SamZED
Like Mindset said, Pete didnt break his hand when he punched Masterson Thor. Or Absorbing Man. Or Titania. Or Thing. Or Surfer. Or.. you get the point. Not that breaking his hand would stop him from punching.

Yeah, even such a great warrior like Lord Rand can't handle Spidey's fail aura. With such a "teammate" it's spite against team sad Spider-man saved his team more times than Wolverine tried to kill his.

h1a8
You're biased, you know that?

Only Iron Fist does. Pete would break his hands trying to punch her out...

Are you crazy. Spiderman has plenty of feats suggesting he can do more than harm her. Spiderman never came close to breaking his hands on many herald level beings he has fought (from Thor to Hulk to etc.) Spidey has plenty of class 50-100 feats. Spidey has only really hurt himself hitting Colossus (PIS) and Juggernaut. But he has not even come close to hurting himself hitting beings more durable than she-hulk.

h1a8
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spidey hurt his hands punching savage she hulk who was much weaker than current Jen. Savage Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Current Jen. What possess you to say some garbage like that?

cdtm
Jen was trained by Gamora, she can tag him easily.

Gamora isn't so great in the reflex speed, though. Mantis is the one with all the crazy bullet time + feats, and who I believe Dr. Strange used a technique to track Airwalker with..

abhilegend
Originally posted by h1a8
Savage Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Current Jen. What possess you to say some garbage like that?
Savage she-hulk. Here is the scan

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/MarvelTeamUp107-16.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by abhilegend
Savage she-hulk. Here is the scan

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/MarvelTeamUp107-16.jpg

PIS or an extremely low showing. Plus it is an old showing (which holds even less weight than more current showings). Spider-man has hit beings much more durable without even hurting his hands (including Hulk an Thor).

golem370
Here is a few scans of Spider-Man and his damage soak and strength. pictures from SamZed

golem370
I have more of a fight with Phoenix Colossus and Emma awesome damage soak page 11 in the Spider-Man respect thread

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Like Mindset said, Pete didnt break his hand when he punched Masterson Thor. Or Absorbing Man. Or Titania. Or Thing. Or Surfer. Or.. you get the point. Not that breaking his hand would stop him from punching.

Thor is soft like a... y'know. Titania is d-list.

Nice high PIS showings. But his REGULAR showings include him hurting his hands on the likes of the Lizard, Tombstone, Sandman and Hammerhead. And of course the Hulk.

Spider-man saved his team more times than Wolverine tried to kill his.

Sure, sure. Like when he "saved" Mockingbird, huh? What a hero.

Spiderman never came close to breaking his hands on many herald level beings he has fought (from Thor to Hulk to etc.)

facepalm

Read a comic.

PIS or an extremely low showing. Plus it is an old showing (which holds even less weight than more current showings). Spider-man has hit beings much more durable without even hurting his hands (including Hulk an Thor).

It is neither. So what it's old? It still counts the same.

You said you read Goblin's first appearance, yet you don't know about him not using serum in it and Parker almost breaking his hand on the Hulk? Nice. I'd say you've ruined your credibility, but you've never had one to speak of.

And just in case that showing is too old for you, it happened in a modern story by JMS, too.

SamZED
Thor is soft like a... y'know. Titania is d-list.

Nice high PIS showings. But his REGULAR showings include him hurting his hands on the likes of the Lizard, Tombstone, Sandman and Hammerhead. And of course the Hulk.

Sure, sure. Like when he "saved" Mockingbird, huh? What a hero.

You listed low showings. Spider-man on average will get bored before he hurts his hands on Shulkie. He's punched Hulk many times and only hurt his hands like once out of 100 times. That's not average.

Wasn't responsible for Mockingbird's incompetence. But guess who was responsible for Jubilee turning into a vampire? Then he thought itd be a great idea to let her run loose in the city among innocent people. Logan treats his sidekicks worse than Batman. That is when he's not too busy trying to wipe out all mutants by killing their messiah.thumb up

StiltmanFTW
You listed low showings. Spider-man on average will get bored before he hurts his hands on Shulkie. He's punched Hulk many times and only hurt his hands like once out of 100 times. That's not average.

How are those low showings http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon14.gif

1) Spider-man's own villains.
2) Spider-man's own title.
3) Most of them happened more than once.

--
Against the Savage Hulk, it occurred in GG's first appearance and in the Straczynski's run (modern). In the latter he yelled in pain after throwing a single punch (if he were smart he would stop after that) and eventually ended up with bloody hands after a barrage of punches.

Wasn't responsible for Mockingbird's incompetence. But guess who was responsible for Jubilee turning into a vampire? Then he thought itd be a great idea to let her run loose in the city among innocent people. Logan treats his sidekicks worse than Batman. That is when he's not too busy trying to wipe out all mutants by killing their messiah.thumb up

If he can't keep his mouth shut in the damn fight, then yeah, he is responsible for his teammates getting distracted. Wasn't the only time.

How was Wolverine responsible for what happened to Jubs? Is he supposed to be surgically attached to his ex-sidekicks and protect them 24/7? confused

The worst thing Batman regularly does to his many robins happens off-panel... just saying.

SamZED
How are those low showings http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon14.gif

1) Spider-man's own villains.
2) Spider-man's own title.
3) Most of them happened more than once.

--
Against the Savage Hulk, it occurred in GG's first appearance and in the Straczynski's run (modern). In the latter he yelled in pain after throwing a single punch (if he were smart he would stop after that) and eventually ended up with bloody hands after a barrage of punches. And that makes it two times out of how many? 30? 50? You're lowballing again. He's blitzed Rulk, punched Surfer many times, Hulk few dozen times, even Wolverine's adamantium skull (the younger less experienced Pete) and it didnt leave a scratch on him. He punches class 100 all the time and is perfectly fine, THAT is the average. High showing would be him knocking class 100 out with those punches. He can punch Shulkie all day it wont hurt his hands. Too skilled for that.

She didnt get distracted by him at all, not for a second. She just kept on fighting and got shot. All heroes do banter during fights, Logan not an exception. Her problem if she didnt see the guy with a gun. How is that different from when all other heroes talk to each other while fighting at the same time? Heck Pete wasnt even talking to her, just talking outloud.

He ALLOWED her to wonder around the city as a vampire, if that doesnt scream "irresponsible" him not letting Blade kill her def shows his hypocracy, if it was someone else on her place she wouldve been dead. Spider-man as an avenger saved his team/city/world multiple times already. Logan almost caused a mutant apocalypse.

StiltmanFTW
And that makes it two times out of how many? 30? 50? You're lowballing again. He's blitzed Rulk, punched Surfer many times, Hulk few dozen times, even Wolverine's adamantium skull (the younger less experienced Pete) and it didnt leave a scratch on him. He punches class 100 all the time and is perfectly fine, THAT is the average. High showing would be him knocking class 100 out with those punches. He can punch Shulkie all day it wont hurt his hands. Too skilled for that.

That's what should happen every time he lays a hand on the Hulk, tbh. As for how many times, if we specify the Hulk version and sum up their fights it won't be that bad.

Even Thor bled after hitting Surfer. And stronger guys hurt themselves punching Wolverine.

Problem is, he's not strong/durable enough to be doing that. Is that his only fight with Jen? Because if it is, it doesn't bode well for him here.

She didnt get distracted by him at all, not for a second. She just kept on fighting and got shot. All heroes do banter during fights, Logan not an exception. Her problem if she didnt see the guy with a gun. How is that different from when all other heroes talk to each other while fighting at the same time? Heck Pete wasnt even talking to her, just talking outloud.

But she did, she turned her head/eyes to him and said something in reply to Parker imitating the laser rifle sound.

He ALLOWED her to wonder around the city as a vampire, if that doesnt scream "irresponsible" him not letting Blade kill her def shows his hypocracy, if it was someone else on her place she wouldve been dead. Spider-man as an avenger saved his team/city/world multiple times already. Logan almost caused a mutant apocalypse.

Didn't she have Logan's hf blood running in her at the time?

Spider-Man allowed Morbius the Living Vampire to run a cannibal cult in the sewers erm

Haven't read AvX, so I can't comment, but even if he had done that (not intentionally of course), then how would it be such a bad thing? About a 100-150 beings eradicated, true, but let's look on the bright side. No more Magneto, Gorgon, En Sabah Nur, etc.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
She was amped during the Champion incident but you are correct...she does go fist cuffs with high tier beings.
Amped by a workout routine which supposedly upgraded her to Hulk levels.

During the Lady Liberators VS Rulk arc, she also managed to work up a rage big enough that her strength increased to the point that she could force Rulk to retreat from the fight(with Thundra as a captive/hostage).

SamZED
That's what should happen every time he lays a hand on the Hulk, tbh. As for how many times, if we specify the Hulk version and sum up their fights it won't be that bad.

Even Thor bled after hitting Surfer. And stronger guys hurt themselves punching Wolverine.

Problem is, he's not strong/durable enough to be doing that. Is that his only fight with Jen? Because if it is, it doesn't bode well for him here. Didnt Thor headbutt him? Why would it make sense for Pete to hurt his hands? Even applying RL logic, im not much of a fighter but I can punch a wall hard for minutes and not bleed. All depends on how accurately you throw the punch. That's me. Spider-man is a fighter with superhuman durability, years of experience and (now) MA skills, it would make absolutely no sense for him to break his hands on Shulkie's skin and bouncy..muscles. Not going by standart showings.

actuallu no, easy to get fooled by the art but if you look closely she's not even looking in his direction. Still.. wasnt talking to her.

Morbius is no more of a threat than a teacup chihuahua.
probably for the best.

ok, now youre scaring me...

Lek Kuen
C'mon on guys Logan and Pete became friends, why can't your camps?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
C'mon on guys Logan and Pete became friends, why can't your camps?

It won't happen. Stiltman has a real hatred for Spiderman and will never agree with an opinion stated in Parker's favour.

TheGodKiller
I love how Sam and Stilt derailed this thread from Shulkie vs Spider-Rand into "Who's the bigger douche between Logan and Parker".

SamZED
All in good fun.big grinOriginally posted by Lek Kuen
C'mon on guys Logan and Pete became friends, why can't your camps? Me and Stilt are also blood brothers when we're not discussing Spider-man/Logan related topics.:P

StiltmanFTW
Didnt Thor headbutt him? Why would it make sense for Pete to hurt his hands? Even applying RL logic, im not much of a fighter but I can punch a wall hard for minutes and not bleed. All depends on how accurately you throw the punch. That's me. Spider-man is a fighter with superhuman durability, years of experience and (now) MA skills, it would make absolutely no sense for him to break his hands on Shulkie's skin and bouncy..muscles. Not going by standart showings.

Yes, he did. Headbutt is much different from throwing a punch, not denying that, but we need to take into consideration Thor's high durability.

Not for minutes. Been there, done that, trust me laughing out loud Of course it depends on the wall kind and how hard you hit, at what angle, which spot, how dense your hand bones are, etc. Pretty easy to break the skin on knuckles to the point of bleeding, considerably harder to bust the bone underneath.

She-Hulk is a class 100 character with a nigh impervious skin deflecting bullets, sword strikes, energy beams, brick-lv punches and what not. Actually it's surprising that his punch made her groan even if it hurt him more than her. Of course she was less powerful then than she is now.

actuallu no, easy to get fooled by the art but if you look closely she's not even looking in his direction. Still.. wasnt talking to her.

Are you sure? Need to re-read that scene. It was New Avengers, right?

Morbius is no more of a threat than a teacup chihuahua.

But his followers were a threat to the city. Point is, if he imprisoned Morbius, there would be no victims... instead he chose to let him be.

Morbius: "Cool! I'm gonna become a leader of flesh-eating hobos! I'm sure my Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man won't mind!!!"

probably for the best.

That's what I heard. Lost interest after a few issues/tie-ins. At least Wolverine finally beat a polar bear big grin

ok, now youre scaring me...

Some mutant villains are planetary lv threats, other are even worse. Getting rid of them for good by sacrificing a near-dying species sounds like a decent enough deal.

All in good fun.big grin Me and Stilt are also blood brothers when we're not discussing Spider-man/Logan related topics.:P

thumb up

Lek Kuen
Lies that's just a cover to keep Pr off your backs.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

h1a8
Yes, he did. Headbutt is much different from throwing a punch, not denying that, but we need to take into consideration Thor's high durability.

Not for minutes. Been there, done that, trust me laughing out loud Of course it depends on the wall kind and how hard you hit, at what angle, which spot, how dense your hand bones are, etc. Pretty easy to break the skin on knuckles to the point of bleeding, considerably harder to bust the bone underneath.

She-Hulk is a class 100 character with a nigh impervious skin deflecting bullets, sword strikes, energy beams, brick-lv punches and what not. Actually it's surprising that his punch made her groan even if it hurt him more than her. Of course she was less powerful then than she is now.

Are you sure? Need to re-read that scene. It was New Avengers, right?

But his followers were a threat to the city. Point is, if he imprisoned Morbius, there would be no victims... instead he chose to let him be.

Morbius: "Cool! I'm gonna become a leader of flesh-eating hobos! I'm sure my Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man won't mind!!!"

That's what I heard. Lost interest after a few issues/tie-ins. At least Wolverine finally beat a polar bear big grin

Some mutant villains are planetary lv threats, other are even worse. Getting rid of them for good by sacrificing a near-dying species sounds like a decent enough deal.

thumb up You just can't go by a few showings to make a case when there are more that contradict them. Spidey has many >class 50 feats, including some class 100 ones.

golem370
imo Spider and Iron Fist would beat her

StiltmanFTW
You just can't go by a few showings to make a case when there are more that contradict them. Spidey has many >class 50 feats, including some class 100 ones.

Good for him. That doesn't make him a class 50, though. Not when he's weaker on average.

Originally posted by golem370
imo Spider and Iron Fist would beat her

It is plausible. Parker could provide a distraction with his agility and webs and Danny could knock her out...

JakeTheBank
Danny fists Jen.

She likes it.

Parker takes photos.

golem370
I seen scans of Iron Fist knocking out Luke Cage whos skin is as hard as titanium. Spider-Man fast enough and smart enough to beat her plus he is a better fighter now as well.

h1a8
Good for him. That doesn't make him a class 50, though. Not when he's weaker on average.

It is plausible. Parker could provide a distraction with his agility and webs and Danny could knock her out... Yes it does. Otherwise Thor, hulk are 100-500 tons strength on average since that's what they usually operate at most of the time.

You can't average a yes and a no. Spidey has hurt more heralds than he failed to. Thus he can. Plus Spidey has webbed his fists to amplify his punches and also protect his fists. Plus Spidey now knows Kung fu which amplify his strikes without hurting himself. plus spideys kicks which is far more powerful than his punches.

A very serious Spidey can beat she hulk solo.

Sin I AM
Yes it does. Otherwise Thor, hulk are 100-500 tons strength on average since that's what they usually operate at most of the time.

You can't average a yes and a no. Spidey has hurt more heralds than he failed to. Thus he can. Plus Spidey has webbed his fists to amplify his punches and also protect his fists. Plus Spidey now knows Kung fu which amplify his strikes without hurting himself. plus spideys kicks which is far more powerful than his punches.

A serious Jen can bfr Peter 10/10

TheGodKiller
A very serious h1a8 can troll himself solo.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.