Team Black Panther vs. Team Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Panther
Mr. Terrific
Bishop
Nighthawk (Squadron Supreme)
Isiah Bradley
Luke Cage
Blade

Vs

Batman
Deathstroke
Captain America
John Steele
Owlman
Iron Fist
Midnighter

Fight in downtown Instanbul.

Standard weapons

Who wins?

Shabazz916
how dare you mix marvel & dc characters

carver9
I would give Bishop the high majority against anyone here.

StiltmanFTW
Really?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Really?

Yes, bald head Bishop is the one I'm talking about. Class 25, able to absorb "all kinetic energy" and either use it as a blast or amp his physical stats. In a sparring match, had the advantage over Logan until X23 interrupted the fight. Yes, he would curb anyone here.

StiltmanFTW
When?

I've seen Logan one-shotting bald Bishop.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When?

I've seen Logan one-shotting bald Bishop.

Can't believe you don't know what scene I am talking about. I can't remember the issue number but this happened during X23 first introduction. She thought Bishop and Wolverine was in a real fight and busted through the danger room glass and attacked Bishop. It was a sparring contest but Bishop had the advantage over Logan ending with Bishop slamming him to the ground head first.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Can't believe you don't know what scene I am talking about. I can't remember the issue number but this happened during X23 first introduction. She thought Bishop and Wolverine was in a real fight and busted through the danger room glass and attacked Bishop. It was a sparring contest but Bishop had the advantage over Logan ending with Bishop slamming him to the ground head first.

I have some serious gaps in my x-knowledge.

Thanks, I think I read about that somewhere (not the issue, just fans' comments or some review, can't remember atm).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, bald head Bishop is the one I'm talking about. Class 25, able to absorb "all kinetic energy" and either use it as a blast or amp his physical stats. In a sparring match, had the advantage over Logan until X23 interrupted the fight. Yes, he would curb anyone here.

Knockout gas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.