Star Wars prequels vs Indiana Jones 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I really like the star warse prequels & even though I think the 4th Indy film was unnessasery & very medioca, I don't find it to be horrible, but I know a lot of people hate both the prequels & Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but I'm kind of curious as to which people think is worse. Which do you think is worse out of the star wars prequels & Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

Patient_Leech
Get this shit out of here. Who cares..

C-3POTheClever
Just curriosity!

marwash22
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Get this shit out of here. Who cares.. lol

Patient_Leech
Post something interesting or informative instead of asking us to compare two unrelated series. If I was a moderator I'd lock this thread for being fu#king stupid.

Tzeentch._
Yeah! What we need are a bunch of ****ing desktop wallpapers for Promethius. That's interesting and informative posting!

marwash22
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Yeah! What we need are a bunch of ****ing desktop wallpapers for Promethius. That's interesting and informative posting! Originally posted by marwash22
lol

marwash22
i like where this thread is going.

Patient_Leech
Very clever, Blaxitzeenthohaeavcah.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

C-3POTheClever
Post something interesting or informative instead of asking us to compare two unrelated series. If I was a moderator I'd lock this thread for being fu#king stupid.
They're both by George Lucas, so they're not entirely unrelated!

omgchos
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
They're all horrible movies, so they're not entirely unrelated!

Fixed it.

And you spelled galaxy wrong on ur location there.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by omgchos
Fixed it.

And you spelled galaxy wrong on ur location there.
ROFLOL!!!! laughing

omgchos
FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dadudemon
FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIIIIRRRL! He mad. big grin

omgchos
Originally posted by dadudemon
GIIIIRRRL! He mad. big grin

Lol

Patient_Leech
They're both by George Lucas, so they're not entirely unrelated!

They were not both written and directed by George Lucas, though. I probably shouldn't have been quite so rude, and for that I apologize. But you could create infinite polls for this kind of thing for every major writer out there. It's just not interesting.

Which do you think is worse out of the star wars prequels & Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

It's funny that you assume that everyone will agree that they're bad... lol

C-3POTheClever
They were not both written and directed by George Lucas, though. I probably shouldn't have been quite so rude, and for that I apologize. But you could create infinite polls for this kind of thing for every major writer out there. It's just not interesting.

I guess coz I'm very interested in it, I just want to know & think others might be interested too.

It's funny that you assume that everyone will agree that they're bad... lol I don't assume everyone will. I myself don't find them to be bad. But the magority of people seem to think they are, & the question was more directed at the people who do think they're bad.

Patient_Leech
I'd like Star Wars a lot more if it wasn't targetted at kids with annoying characters like Jar-Jar and the Ewoks. That's why I prefer the more adult space opera known as Riddick.

I like the Indiana Jones movies a lot, and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is an abomination to the series in so many ways. thumb down mad

A hilarious/informative in-depth review of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: (c)lick.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Yeah! What we need are a bunch of ****ing desktop wallpapers for Promethius. That's interesting and informative posting!

/eSodomized

BlackZero30x
oops I voted on the wrong one on accident sad

Indiana Jones 4 Was the worst. But I didn't hate the prequels. I think a lot of what was wrong with them was everyone knew pretty much everything that was going to happen. So the movies felt almost expected and done even though they hadn't been.

Patient_Leech
Just a courteous "f#ck you" to Tzeentch.dot.blax-whatever-the-f#ck-his-name-is... smile

marwash22
u should have stretch the page.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by marwash22
u should have stretch the page.

Ah, damn.. good point. That would have been a better dick-move.

omgchos
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
oops I voted on the wrong one on accident sad

Indiana Jones 4 Was the worst. But I didn't hate the prequels. I think a lot of what was wrong with them was everyone knew pretty much everything that was going to happen. So the movies felt almost expected and done even though they hadn't been.

It's deeper than that. It was that they got to these "conclusions" horribly. Obi and anakin get all their 'friendship time" off screen. Vader turns to the dark side for stupid vague reasons given him by an obvious villain. Then when all is said and done, just because she shows up to the planet he goes to (after his horrific murder of children) with obi wan, he chokes his one great love to the point of death and we watch a 20 minute long light sabre fight....

C-3POTheClever
Obi and anakin get all their 'friendship time" off screen. V
Well, I think you see a few moments of good friendship, but not as much as there should be. Anyway, I'm glad you said that & didn't say 'They weren't friends!' which is what a lot of people seem to say.

BlackZero30x
It's deeper than that. It was that they got to these "conclusions" horribly. Obi and anakin get all their 'friendship time" off screen. Vader turns to the dark side for stupid vague reasons given him by an obvious villain. Then when all is said and done, just because she shows up to the planet he goes to (after his horrific murder of children) with obi wan, he chokes his one great love to the point of death and we watch a 20 minute long light sabre fight....

well for starters Anakin was destined to turn to the darkside and The Jedi in all of there wisdom should have known that. The Prophecy should have been easily interpenetrated that bringing balance to the force meant the "thinning down" of The Jedi.

Anyways Anakin never showed true Jedi ability. He always kind of leaned to the Sith. He was far to emotional to ever be a true Jedi. The Emperor offered him a chance to save his wife. He didn't have the proper control to know any better. Or at least thats what I took from it. I would have loved to see their relationship build onscreen but all of the movies have years jumped in between them. Look at Luke from A New Hope to Empire. He has had some small minimal training and then boom hes a Jedi Knight. Would have loved to see more of his development on screen but im ok with it the way it was. The only thing I thought was dumb is he choked the person he was trying to save. That isn't a huge thing though because he ws consumed by the dark side by that time and as mentioned above he was always emotionally unstable.

Yurika
Neither of them is interesting for me

omgchos
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well for starters Anakin was destined to turn to the darkside and The Jedi in all of there wisdom should have known that. The Prophecy should have been easily interpenetrated that bringing balance to the force meant the "thinning down" of The Jedi.

Anyways Anakin never showed true Jedi ability. He always kind of leaned to the Sith. He was far to emotional to ever be a true Jedi. The Emperor offered him a chance to save his wife. He didn't have the proper control to know any better. Or at least thats what I took from it. I would have loved to see their relationship build onscreen but all of the movies have years jumped in between them. Look at Luke from A New Hope to Empire. He has had some small minimal training and then boom hes a Jedi Knight. Would have loved to see more of his development on screen but im ok with it the way it was. The only thing I thought was dumb is he choked the person he was trying to save. That isn't a huge thing though because he ws consumed by the dark side by that time and as mentioned above he was always emotionally unstable.
But thats my point. Lucas went in a horrible direction with the prequels. An example is that in the OT obi wan said anikin was a good friend, we dont really get to see that as anikin seems to ***** at and about obi wan to padmae half the time. And i dont see why she fell in love with him, she saw the same shit the jedi council saw and as they did ignored it. Lucas doesnt know how to write characters apperently. The main flaw is the entire prophecy aspect of it. The core of that is this medicholian count. Botched the entire mystical aspect of the force. Not to mention that yoda specifically said jedis only use their skill for defense and never attack, and yet the jedi's seemed eager to join in on hte war.

Mr. Rhythmic
Both awful, but I'd say the Prequels are worse. I literally forget about IJ4 until it's brought up. The Prequels just won't die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.