What If Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What if Batman and Mr Fantastic intellgence were some how combined plus Batman's resources took on Thanos in a prep battle say 2 hours of prep on both sides could they defeat Thanos?

armedforbattle
Reed could beat thanos on his own with prep.

golem370
I doubt that. Maybe one sided prep.

Digi
Originally posted by golem370
I doubt that. Maybe one sided prep.

Agreed, though it's not inconceivable either way. He literally has abstract-busting artifacts and/or tech lying around. There's an Infinity Gem in a pocket universe that's accessible only through his genetic code, for example. Intelligent use of that alone puts him in Thanos's league.

pym-ftw
So Reed with worse tech versus someone two tiers higher...

TheGodKiller
By prep battle do you mean that Thanos also gets prep?

basilisk
What if Batman and Mr Fantastic intellgence were some how combined plus Batman's resources took on Thanos in a prep battle say 2 hours of prep on both sides could they defeat Thanos?

Mr Fantastic alone would be enough to take wins against Thanos if he gets his own equipment. If he only gets Bats' resources that might be more difficult. Then again, someone with Reed's intellect combined with Bats' tactics and sneakiness could probably do it.

Kid Kurdy
Sure.

golem370
They both sides have prep. If they're a gem out there I have to assume that Thanos also knows about it. Reed imo would only beat Thanos is if he had prep and Thanos didn't and that somewhat of a maybe as well depends on how much prep he had. Thanos has cloned people more complex then Reed so thats a possiblity.

yaadaveyaa
i honestly dont know how they would win thanos would crush them like a bug what does batman have that could even scratch thanos? does he have galactus in a bottle in the bat lair?

Odekahn
Batman has built things like the watchtower and brother eye. He may not have built the things reed has, but he's got reeds know how here, plus the money to buy whatever he might need.

Batreed wins 10/10.

TheGodKiller
They both sides have prep. If they're a gem out there I have to assume that Thanos also knows about it. Reed imo would only beat Thanos is if he had prep and Thanos didn't and that somewhat of a maybe as well depends on how much prep he had. Thanos has cloned people more complex then Reed so thats a possiblity.
If both sides have prep then Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.