Not Holding Back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
If characters were Cisless, Morals off, Bloodlust on, Not Giving a F**K.

Who becomes the most dangerous compared to there normal self in your opinion?
My choices are Silver Surfer (obviously)
And Black bolt.

Damborgson
Thor.

yaadaveyaa
my guess is thor is superman and bcuz supes is always the high morals man and has tons and tons of power

Nibedicus
Telepaths :-p

Ash_J_Williams
Dr. Strange and Xavier.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Ash_J_Williams
Dr. Strange and Xavier.

oh yea good choice xavier is my choice i flip flop

carver9
Sentry and Surfer

ozz81
Thor and surfer

ColossusGrundy
Zatanna, Hal Jordan (been close before), Supes, Surfer, Colossusnaut, Xavier

carver9
Hulk

Damborgson
...Would get BFR'd to another dimension as soon as he goes on a hissy fit.

-Pr-
Thor and Superman.

Surfer would still be Norrin, not forum surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
...Would get BFR'd to another dimension as soon as he goes on a hissy fit.

That still doesn't make him less dangerous. That's like saying Superman isn't dangerous since he can be bfred.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
That still doesn't make him less dangerous. That's like saying Superman isn't dangerous since he can be bfred.

........what?

The Hulk will be floating in space wishing he was dead. He's not superman who can cross a universe without hesitating. You bet he won't be dangerous floating in the middle of the universe. (or another universe)

pym-ftw
Sentry
/Thread

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sentry
/Thread

sentry is def at the top of the list too i think he might b the most powerful of just aboy anyone besides a toaa if he had 0 holding back

pym-ftw
Well Sentry and Thor have amps placed on there anger

I view Void > Warrior Madness as amps

yaadaveyaa
if hes all out and uses the power he's said to have thers nothing that withstands that amount of power nothing i can think of anyway

abhilegend
Superman

Sh3nG L0nG
what if Superman decided to sundip just for shits and giggles, to see how much damage he could cause with a nice tan.

the Darkone
Thor,Superman and Black Bolt

Slaanesh
Surfer

nwg202
A couple of lesser known characters.

Magik (Darkchilde) full on hell lord brings limbo into the 616 dimension permanently ( it's already warped the universe) and Raven ( Dark Raven). They should be able to warp reality on a massive scale and would be immortal if they gave into their dark side.

I'm sure other high end magic users would go nuts w/o morals as well...

Warlock of the new mutants can turn into his daddy Magus. Prince ot the technarchy. He could probably infect and absorb whole planets gaining mass and power.

These guys should amp into ridiculous levels w/o morals.

celeyhyga17
Silver Surfer

janus77
Surfer >> everybody else. He's The Plutonian, basically.

As for most powerful, well obviously that's Hulk, but that power would be pretty lacking in finesse and versatility. He could blow-up the solar system without straining himself, but he wouldn't be able to kill selectively on a planet-wide scale or alter the mentality of the whole population of planet Earth.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, his lack of transportation would hold him back from pure destructive power.

My vote is for Surfer.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer >> everybody else.
He's not that far above other top tier heralds not holding back. I only chose him because of his ridiculous versatility.

Damborgson

As for most powerful, well obviously that's Hulk, but that power would be pretty lacking in finesse and versatility. He could blow-up the solar system without straining himself, but he wouldn't be able to kill selectively on a planet-wide scale or alter the mentality of the whole population of planet Earth.

You're diseased.

DarkSaint85
Or deceased?

Damborgson
soon to be if I start taking this to seriously.

janus77
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's not that far above other top tier heralds not holding back. I only chose him because of his ridiculous versatility.
1) as you say, ridiculous versatility - including the ability to develop whatever other power he wants - PC/CA amping would allow him to become Galactus, if he had no morals.

2) the speed at which his mind operates, the scale of calculations that he can simultaneously process, far outstrips any other herald bar Flash, imo.

3) At base, he has the ability and skill to be everywhere at once and manipulate everything whilst retaining a unified conscience, planet-wide.

nobody in the herald bracket, that I can think of, comes close.

janus77
Originally posted by Damborgson
You're diseased.
nope, I've always used protection in my interactions with you smile.

Damborgson
Poor thing's been affected so much by gamma radiation it doesn't even know how ill it is. Mjolnir is the only way for salvation boy.

abhilegend
1) as you say, ridiculous versatility - including the ability to develop whatever other power he wants - PC/CA amping would allow him to become Galactus, if he had no morals.

2) the speed at which his mind operates, the scale of calculations that he can simultaneously process, far outstrips any other herald bar Flash, imo.

3) At base, he has the ability and skill to be everywhere at once and manipulate everything whilst retaining a unified conscience, planet-wide.

nobody in the herald bracket, that I can think of, comes close.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by celeyhyga17
If you want versatility I pick PC superman or hal jordan.

quanchi112
Sentry. On another level.

-Pr-
Forum avatar Surfer =/= CIS-Less Surfer.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Forum avatar SurferJanus' surfer =/= CIS-Less Surfer. Fixed.

-Pr-
Smh...

DarkSaint85
The glass walls...they are shattering!

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The glass walls...they are shattering!
I don't argue on non-existent feats dark.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
I don't argue on non-existent feats dark.

laughing

quanchi112
I don't argue on non-existent feats dark. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank

lmao

abhilegend
laughing What?

-Pr-
What?

You believing that amuses me.

abhilegend
You believing that amuses me.
Ok. What feat have I fabricated if I may ask?

Silent Master
Ok. What feat have I fabricated if I may ask?

Do you want PR to list them in chronological or alphabetical order?

armedforbattle

As for most powerful, well obviously that's Hulk/B]
I said most powerful, not strongest there is a huge difference.

TheHulk
Sentry,Silver Surfer,Thor and Superman.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry and Surfer That was the first 2 that came in my mind lol

TheHulk

As for most powerful, well obviously that's Hulk, but that power would be pretty lacking in finesse and versatility. He could blow-up the solar system without straining himself, but he wouldn't be able to kill selectively on a planet-wide scale or alter the mentality of the whole population of planet Earth. thumb up

JakeTheBank
So you think Hulk's a solar system buster?

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So you think Hulk's a solar system buster? Think of it this way....he came from destroying Cities while causing earthqukes by getting super angry to casuing them with mere footsteps and after that it became a average thing for him...advancing to solar system is quite possible because if you ask me personally even if hulks power actually have a limit it be very high...

DarkSaint85
What do you think is his limit, TheHulk? Galaxy buster? Universe buster?

Estacado
Hulk for skyfather!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
Think of it this way....he came from destroying Cities while causing earthqukes by getting super angry to casuing them with mere footsteps and after that it became a average thing for him...advancing to solar system is quite possible because if you ask me personally even if hulks power actually have a limit it be very high...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjhh82Wdt1qa0z6j.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you want PR to list them in chronological or alphabetical order?
I didn't ask you snake-eyes.

Newjak
My picks are Surfer, Superman, and Thor

Surfer - His versatility really lends itself to causing massive amounts of damage to lower level civilizations quickly and efficiently with a mere thought.

Superman - His combination of speed, strength, power, and access to advanced technology makes him dangerous.

Thor - Like Surfer but slightly less versatile but packing crazy and devastating power output along with magic which often serves as a trump card.

Reed Richards would also be dangerous if given time.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What do you think is his limit, TheHulk? Galaxy buster? Universe buster? At very best,reasonable,without getting called out bias,be flamed at and big possibility...half to full galaxy buster.....

TheHulk
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjhh82Wdt1qa0z6j.gif You dont see me calling Thor a stupid character because of his ridiculous high end durability....

The Sorrow
Captain Britain

JakeTheBank
You dont see me calling Thor a stupid character because of his ridiculous high end durability....

I didn't call Hulk a stupid character.

Him being a solar system to half a galaxy buster, though, is...well, absurd.

Sixth_Winged
Silver Surfer, Sentry, Orion, Martian Manhunter, SS Dr. Strange, Superman and Thor

The 7 are ridiculously dangerous without CIS

TheHulk
I didn't call Hulk a stupid character.

Him being a solar system to half a galaxy buster, though, is...well, absurd. My post was not about stupid characters it was more directed to the fact that characters like thor and superman who were originally supposed to be mid to top tier heroes can get high end fts and not get called out "absurd" while hulk being able to bust a solar system or other impossible stuff(or atleast impossible to you) is called stupid when in the first place has been stated alot of times to be a monster of near unlimited strength/power from the very begining! Unlike superman who went from lifting cars and leaping to tall buildings gone to levels like Flying at FTL and Juggling planets all out of a sudden!....

Odekahn
Swamp Thing, Flash, PC Hal Jordan, Amazo, Forge with prep

pym-ftw
Galactus

JakeTheBank
My post was not about stupid characters it was more directed to the fact that characters like thor and superman who were originally supposed to be mid to top tier heroes can get high end fts and not get called out "absurd" while hulk being able to bust a solar system or other impossible stuff(or atleast impossible to you) is called stupid when in the first place has been stated alot of times to be a monster of near unlimited strength/power from the very begining! Unlike superman who went from lifting cars and leaping to tall buildings gone to levels like Flying at FTL and Juggling planets all out of a sudden!....

What are you talking about?

When Superman was conceived, he was at the time, the hero. Back then, he was basically a god in comparison to the stuff out at the time. When Thor was created, he was the designed to be the most powerful hero in Marvel/being on Earth and was referred to as such multiple times, by both his creators/narrative and other statements from other characters.

Hulk being called the "strongest one there is" or his strength being described as "infinite" doesn't mean he can bust solar systems of galaxies. You still have to use feats and comics to support stances.

Villelater
Maestro Hulk has yet to show his true power...after 100 years and radiaton baths...i once saw the infinity gauntlet in his trophy room

TheHulk
What are you talking about?

When Superman was conceived, he was at the time, the hero. Back then, he was basically a god in comparison to the stuff out at the time. When Thor was created, he was the designed to be the most powerful hero in Marvel/being on Earth and was referred to as such multiple times, by both his creators/narrative and other statements from other characters.

Hulk being called the "strongest one there is" or his strength being described as "infinite" doesn't mean he can bust solar systems of galaxies. You still have to use feats and comics to support stances. Yes you are right about Superman...but you can't honestly believe that is a good excuse to have a guy.who can leap tall buildings suddenly fly! That is no better then saying just i donate 1 billion doller to chairty i deserve to be a role model for people to donate alot of money to charity! Thor was made to be stronger than the Hulk! He was referred to be the most powerful one after he was created yes but that was just like how hulk was referred to be the mightiest mortal on earth yet he was beaten by Iron man,Namor and have close fights with juggy! Alright let me ask you...before Thor injured the phoenix wings would you believe he could do it? Before he pounded galactus head would you believe he could have done it! Face it if Thor was truelly the earth most powerful hero well he is rightfully a high herald to low trans...yet he still injures pheonix and galactus phyiscally who are tons of steps ahead

Uriel005
classic Dr. Strange.... from Shuma fights was a good example... oh you happen to be more powerful than me? lol I become You + Me

SquallX
Wonder Woman with all her artifacts, especially with the GodWave.

Any version of Dr. Fate.

Orion with Astro Force and full on Mother Box.

Hank with his rings and prep, especially if he gets his hands on new Gods tech.

JakeTheBank
Yes you are right about Superman...but you can't honestly believe that is a good excuse to have a guy.who can leap tall buildings suddenly fly! That is no better then saying just i donate 1 billion doller to chairty i deserve to be a role model for people to donate alot of money to charity! Thor was made to be stronger than the Hulk! He was referred to be the most powerful one after he was created yes but that was just like how hulk was referred to be the mightiest mortal on earth yet he was beaten by Iron man,Namor and have close fights with juggy! Alright let me ask you...before Thor injured the phoenix wings would you believe he could do it? Before he pounded galactus head would you believe he could have done it! Face it if Thor was truelly the earth most powerful hero well he is rightfully a high herald to low trans...yet he still injures pheonix and galactus phyiscally who are tons of steps ahead

It's called progression.

Superman, Hulk, Thor, they all got more powerful as the comics went on. Tank shells and the like could be damaging to them early on. Nowadays? They're no sold like nothing.

And yes, given Thor's feats, before he clipped the Phoenix's wings and recently crashed through Galactus' head, I totally would believe he could do those things if someone told me he would in the future. The guy has injured the likes of Odin, Surtur, Chaos King, Galactus back in the day, shattered Exitar's domepiece, one shot crippled skyfather+ beings, etc. Thor's always been able to give beings way outside his paygrade pause.

Given what we've actually seen from Hulk, it's ridiculous to assume he could bust a galaxy, even given Heart of the Monster.

TheHulk
It's called progression.

Superman, Hulk, Thor, they all got more powerful as the comics went on. Tank shells and the like could be damaging to them early on. Nowadays? They're no sold like nothing.

And yes, given Thor's feats, before he clipped the Phoenix's wings and recently crashed through Galactus' head, I totally would believe he could do those things if someone told me he would in the future. The guy has injured the likes of Odin, Surtur, Chaos King, Galactus back in the day, shattered Exitar's domepiece, one shot crippled skyfather+ beings, etc. Thor's always been able to give beings way outside his paygrade pause.

Given what we've actually seen from Hulk, it's ridiculous to assume he could bust a galaxy, even given Heart of the Monster. And thats exaxtly my point Thor has those fts is what makes him slightly....ugh..you know what i'm just gonna make my point now.....

Surfer-Beaten not with ease

Sentry-Barely Beaten

Hulk-Beaten

Gladiator-Beaten fairly and easily

Thor is earth mightiest hero i won't take that from him but the fact you call it progression...tackling odin..okay....not bad..honestly nothing special i mean glads took on pheonix cyc well enough,Hulk knocked Zeus to or through a pillar..still none of this are special....but then we have the pheonix force,Galactus and other beings who are way above skyfather even for Odin(Headbutting galactus slightly legit i admit) the difference bewteen their powers are huge! Odin can go all out for all i care he aint beating galactus yet Thor does shit to him!? Yea!! Progression FTW.....It's not progression when BIG AND HUGE Steps are taken! But hey that ain't the beat part..after all.that hype he is still around surfer,glads,sentry and hulks level LOLOLOL!

JakeTheBank
Thor has crazy high end feats. *shrug* It's pretty consistent with his history.

TheHulk
Thor has crazy high end feats. *shrug* It's pretty consistent with his history. I admit it is consistent in a way galactus,PF etc are all almost same levsl or all are high up at the cosmic food chain..

tkitna
Sentry

Horrificus
Thor has crazy high end feats. *shrug* It's pretty consistent with his history. Thor's crap is off the charts. It is just the way it is.

Here is the problem that comes with matching up a character against Thor:
There are a group of characters that have Physical feats that are at the top of the pyramid.
There are a group of characters that have Magical feats that are at the top of the pyramid.
There are a group of characters that have Energy Manipulation feats that are at the top of the pyramid.
There are a group of characters that have Durability feats that are at the top of the pyramid.
There are a group of characters that have feats of Destruction that are at the top of the pyramid.
And, I'm sure I am forgetting some classes.
But, there are only a few that have earned a place in all of these groups.

CosmicComet
It's true, as a feats collector, I can't think of any team hero in Marvel with a better catalog than Thor.

JakeTheBank
There are people obviously with higher feats than Thor in any given category, but Thor all around has an incredible resume.

pym-ftw
Pissed prep gods would be scary, Pym cured a virus that can strip a meta human of there abilities,

Richards has a Lab of Abstract lvl killers, and a prison in another Dimension

Even Tony can inject you with nanites making you his B**ch-Slave for asking as he wants

Damborgson
Yeah well mjolnir goes splat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.