Supeman Magic Tanking Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
With his weakness to magic but yet still awesome willpower how much can he soak in?

1) Thor All out hammer throw

2)Docter Strange giving him a all out magic attack.

3)Zeus gives him a big lighting blast.

4)Odin strikes him with a holding back but yet Huge attack based on magic...

5)All the above strike him again all at once but this time supes is sundipped

Silent Master
6) Low level mage stabs him in the head with an enchanted blade = Superman dies.

angel

TheHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
6) Low level mage stabs him in the head with an enchanted blade = Superman dies.

angel Abhi will kill you for that laughing out loud

Galan007
Superman cannot "tank" any of those attacks.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman cannot "tank" any of those attacks.

i was scrolling down to type this lol thor would drop him with that r u asking if its killing him? or just ko? if its just ko its over at number 1 and if that doesnt flat out put him out strange 100% does

TheHulk
Well can't wait for a Superman defenders member to join the frey...

BlackWind
He doesn't make it past Thor.

Mshinu
Harry Potter owns Kal

-Pr-
"Superman" is how you spell it.

1. He survives, but he's hurt. Less-so if it's pre-reboot.
2. Be more specific.
3. He'll survive, but it'll sting like a mother****er.
4. Be more specific.
5. Sundip charges his durability, but I don't know.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Silent Master

angel

I'm pretty sure Superman has survived similiar attacks. Tiara, and an enchanted sword through the chest

keiththegreat
Originally posted by TheHulk
With his weakness to magic but yet still awesome willpower how much can he soak in?

Superman's been hit by worse than all of these. Skyfathers have used magical attacks on him and failed to kill him.

keiththegreat
BTW, the Hulk, Thor and Silver Surfer are all vulnerable to magic as well. Here's Thor being one shot KO'ed by magical lightning:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/OneDumbG0/Thor%2520Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir221-LightningPrinceofPower4.jpg

Superman has tanked a far worse magical lightning attack and been conscious.

JakeTheBank
Thor has likewise tanked magical attacks far greater than that and has been conscious.

Silent Master
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I'm pretty sure Superman has survived similiar attacks. Tiara, and an enchanted sword through the chest

The Tiara cutting him was only meant to slow him down, not kill him...so him surviving is hardly an impressive feat.

Do you have any scans of the sword?

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
BTW, the Hulk, Thor and Silver Surfer are all vulnerable to magic as well. Here's Thor being one shot KO'ed by magical lightning:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/OneDumbG0/Thor%2520Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir221-LightningPrinceofPower4.jpg

Superman has tanked a far worse magical lightning attack and been conscious.

What does Hulk, Thor and Surfer have to do with this thread.?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TheHulk

1) The force of the impact sends him flying through a few buildings. He will not be knocked out(unless its a sneak attack) He won't be in good shape though.

2) Classic KOed. Current: Dunno.

3) Drops to his knees, probably gets KOed. Still does better than Hulk 131

4) Hard to gauge. To make it simpler for me I will simply say that a non-holding back huge attack from Odin puts him down with ease and will probably kill him.

5) Dust remains where Supes stood.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9

I assume it's because he's trying to argue that Superman's vulnerability to magic is no more dire than those of those three or possibly even the fact that Superman's resistance to magic is even greater to theirs.

...which, imo, would be inaccurate considering the multiple times it's been stated and shown that Superman's at a disadvantage to magic and mystical forces, and at times, enough for it to be considered an actual weakness of his. He certainly has good showings against magic - much like he does against Kryptonite and red solar energy - but that doesn't mean he's just as fortified against it as the other guys, let alone more so.

I'm not sure how anyone can honestly argue that, tbh.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

Well if they hadn't brought them in, you would have, so i guess it saves time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.